"So like, what are taxes yo."Axel Syrios

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So....Postman Pat is a hero? Who had thunk Royal Mail would do something good for once in "losing" his package.

And now not only has penis been exploded, it's been sent to orbit. The War of the Gaelics was a fun read.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Are spanner and mrspanner his only known alias's? I checked some small corpo discords and didn't find anything. I also checked Nano and Sleepy's and nothing. He mainly went after 2 views right?
By happenstance, I was looking at this yesterday. He's sometimes called "glug" or "glug guy", because he had a gimmick of going into 2view chats, redeeming their water sippy redeem, and saying nothing but "GLUG". I believe he was quite well liked in general.
glug.pngglug2.png

I'm going to have a big sip of water in his memory.

frz

Of fucking course it's the sonic community

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
After catching up on all of this I'm utterly flabbergasted.
I also can't get past that a Scotsman has once again been mogged by the eternal Anglo.
All I can think of in the end is

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
By happenstance, I was looking at this yesterday. He's sometimes called "glug" or "glug guy", because he had a gimmick of going into 2view chats, redeeming their water sippy redeem, and saying nothing but "GLUG". I believe he was quite well liked in general.
View attachment 60185View attachment 60186

I'm going to have a big sip of water in his memory.
In his (now deleted) Discord one channel was just all his hydrate redeems, there where quite a few to say the least

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Does British law enforcement has the loicense to read the thread? :smugselen:
They'll get around to it, after not arresting Just Stop Oil for blocking traffic or not protecting British subjects from the ravings of the Pro-palis.

Proctor is unironically saving our asses,if the bobbies saw how casually racist we were, it'd be a constant GTA 5-Star level shitshow and we'd all go to jail if we ever touched grass in the UK.
Like, the Filth doesn't know how to click links to the other threads?

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I would like to know what game could cause someone to have such a breakdown. It would entertain me.
breaking down in tears after spending tens of hours trying to understand a trivially simple gameplay mechanic.

Panko Enjoyer

Now it strikes my mind: If he is an Sonic competition rom hacking competition organiser, it means he is really good at high speed gaming due to his autism, right?

Why his gaming skill in the video is shit-tier. Even DSP could play better than him. :smugselen:
The Sonic Community is not known for being good at games, case in point, Egoraptor
I don't know how this keeps getting worse. This is going to cause waves in the fucking SONIC COMMUNITY NOW.
Sonic Community: "Not again!"

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Proctor is unironically saving our asses,if the bobbies saw how casually racist we were, it'd be a constant GTA 5-Star level shitshow and we'd all go to jail if we ever touched grass in the UK.
Awh shit there go my plans to scream haglove outside the palace.
Fucking hell so that's where I know him from. As far as I know he just runs the update blog hes not a judge. Not sure what else he does for them.
Mario has better gameplay tbh. Sonic is just run fast: the game. Ultra autism included.
I'm sorry that your hands can't keep up with BLAST PROCESSING.
Egoraptor
I mean he also can't play Mario or Zelda or Halo or Kirby or (this list goes on for several hours) what's your point?
Terraria. Apparently, in a total of 60 hours played in a modded multiplayer Calamity world, he could not figure out how the Recipe Browser mod worked or how to craft things, despite being handheld several times.
Clicking things is hard.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I would like to know what game could cause someone to have such a breakdown. It would entertain me.
Terraria. Apparently, in a total of 60 hours played in a modded multiplayer Calamity world, he could not figure out how the Recipe Browser mod worked or how to craft things, despite being handheld several times.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Great thread!
I'm saluting you, graphomaniac turbotismo!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not some big info but im pretty sure this is his xbox account.
Screenshot_20231219-033036_Xbox.jpg

Panko Enjoyer

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
sure just let me use this one username as my entire internet persona as I proceed to become the most disgusting filth ever, surely nothing will happen

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not some big info but im pretty sure this is his xbox account.
View attachment 60188

LITERAL NOLAN-TIER OPSEC
His friends lists is all dudes and couldn't be more Euro with Fifa being his most recent game played

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Also I'm pretty sure he'll be unable to delete that account. He can change the name but for it to be axed he'd have to get himself banned.

Casual reminder that Nolan hinted at a far worse timeline. Read the last sentence with fear.
Yeah there could be an account we are missing, that deviantart profile I found doesn't have much activity and a couple comments on it are asking if the account holder is SOTI. If he wanted to keep degen stuff away from Spanner/Soti/Epsilon....

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Rip his Twitch channel lol

WtnVkzB2_o.png

Panko Enjoyer

sure just let me use this one username as my entire internet persona as I proceed to become the most disgusting filth ever, surely nothing will happen
Casual reminder that Nolan hinted at a far worse timeline. Read the last sentence with fear.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I love that English allows for multiple interpretations so I can't say for certain that Nolan has already put out explict content.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

Empraize

This ended up being 10 times worse than I thought. And here I was thinking he was iffy the first time he appeared on the discord server.

Top Bottom