"Rat poison? Fuck yeah!"S.S. Isa

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pretty sure @The Proctor and some other underground homeland lurkers had archived his activities in Homeland
That's part of the problem. He was NORMAL until the cracks formed recently. I've been pouring through Discord chat dumps (courtesy of @Short) and there's really nothing that's out of the ordinary. Done with Lia, Pippa, working on Kirsche, The only thing is he was posting super often about Natsumi Moe and this vtuber - https://www.youtube.com/@MinoMieko

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Proctor is unironically saving our asses,if the bobbies saw how casually racist we were, it'd be a constant GTA 5-Star level shitshow and we'd all go to jail if we ever touched grass in the UK.
who the fuck would willingly go to the UK

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
He was NORMAL until the cracks formed recently.

I've been pouring through Discord chat dumps
It's discord itself man there's something about the perceived proximity to microcelebrities and vtubers that really brings out the parasocial retard in people.

@Takodachi if I ever go to the UK it'll be to finish off what George and the boys started.

niggaphil

That's part of the problem. He was NORMAL until the cracks formed recently. I've been pouring through Discord chat dumps (courtesy of @Short) and there's really nothing that's out of the ordinary. Done with Lia, Pippa, working on Kirsche, The only thing is he was posting super often about Natsumi Moe and this vtuber - https://www.youtube.com/@MinoMieko
I guess he is experienced groomer with some high IQ (or having experiences in learning homeland dox method etc) unlike Nolan or other lolcows. Only target the 2view Vtuber without getting too much attention from the other people. I guess we can only rely on BRITISH Law enforcement to do their job now

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Bozu

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The Sonic to Schizo pipeline is undefeated holy shit

Topo Chico

Just like Nolan there is similarities to the Classic: CWC

niggaphil

WHY IS IT ALWAYS SONIC
Chris-chan SONICHU curse strikes again!!! :smugselen:

Which Phase talent are they talking about? What is their connection to Spanner?
Using my shit searching skill, there is only 3 talent that played sonic game before?

We can exclude Lia and Tenma out, as they played the meme games for shit and giggles.

Could Airi be the talent that connect to Spanner or interested in playing Sonic game? Might need to ask @Scoots for more details about it

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

chihirogumi

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Bozu

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Anyone with an Early Adopter badge was almost certainly in the homeland.
Hey now, some of us lurked for the first few months after the creation of this forum and/or didn't post enough to qualify for Early Adopter.
[This is not an invitation to brand me with a badge]
Reality is a simulation, this is proof. Ain't no way this is just confirmation bias.

Topo Chico

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Just to clear any possible suspicion: I think the entirety of Sonic is utter trash.
:irysthumbsupl:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just to clear any possible suspicion: I think the entirety of Sonic is utter trash.
:irysthumbsupl:
List of groups that hate Sonic:
  • Sega
  • Sonic fans
  • Sonic haters
You're not in the clear at all.

Top Bottom