"Would gladly offer my tako sausage to her in exchange for her to drop the f-bomb on me before bed"Ninomae Ina'nis (from the past)

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

so what are they doing with all of the money phase gave them, then

I don't think "appreciation" is enough to make up for another year of issues

at this point, anyone that sponsors Offkai from here on out is practically burning money, and burning out their talents as well!

Atlas

That's shitty. I haven't been paying much attention to whatever is going on at Offkai, but the little bit I have heard of sounds like a massive shit show. Not only did Phase drop a fuck load a money to sponsor this shit, but I know a lot of the Phase girls have been working a lot on Offkai prep, so it's really shitty if their segments are getting dropped. Shouldn't be surprised to hear about these technical issues, but it sounds like nothing has improved from last year on that front. Though, that's all putting aside the possibility of some intentional fuckery behind-the-scenes. If that's the case, then I would have much harsher words for those involved.

Anyway, sounds like some of the meet-and-greets are coming up, so hopefully talking with some fans will cheer them up.
That's assuming they don't fuck up the meet and greeds

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Airi should be allowed to castrate the tech people like she threatened to last year, as a treat

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

httn

Hag enthusiast

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

VSoyBoy

I didn't see anyone post this, but Orange Woman's 3D at OffKai was having technical issues so she will focus on singing instead of dancing.

Unless the 3D studio is provided by OffKai, I don't think this particular problem is their bad.

SomeRando

It's a hole filled personal rrat but I have wondered if even the Fish didn't know they had tried to cancel Pippa last year before Kirsche revealed it. Off-Kai Year 2 had plenty of sponsors but if the Fish had pulled out they would have lost what at least a third of the cons events since they were Phase Connect's, so I have wondered if the volunteers tried and management shut it down quietly then to prevent the whole con from dying.

No, the company knew they were trying to force Pippa out, Kevin said "Either all of Phase appears or we walk", so he stood up for Pippa. Kirsche mentioned it when she was going over Offkai banning her from appearing on that vtuber panel.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Love the period after the "always", instead of the comma. Maybe it's just me, but it creates a feeling that "as always" refers to the prior part, not the following, lol

Sven

No, the company knew they were trying to force Pippa out, Kevin said "Either all of Phase appears or we walk", so he stood up for Pippa. Kirsche mentioned it when she was going over Offkai banning her from appearing on that vtuber panel.
I forgot about that part, well like I said hole filled. It's why I barely ever bother to post or even believe my own rrats, I'm a forgetful idiot at the best of times.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Last year it was bad, but every new convention is. But having the exact same issues happen the next year? Ignoring the rrats, fuck this con.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Coincidentally, I'm pretty sure I heard this before, but in the reverse. Some convention, not sure which one, wanted Pippa to appear, but Fishman said either all of Phase appears or none.

Also, the replies on that Tweet are not happy and are definitely running with the intentional sabotage narrative. The people running this shit show better figure shit out, especially with their retard volunteers who think anyone should give a fuck about their opinions, or Offkai isn't going to last.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
I genuinely don’t understand why they would want Pippa out this year. Last time she mentioned 4chan was on a Content Warning stream, if we wanna go by the “ermm shes the problematic 4chan bunny actually (didnt u know das the nazi site??????)” logic for example.
I just don’t get it. She’s different now, and even before she wasn’t “le bad”

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I genuinely don’t understand why they would want Pippa out this year. Last time she mentioned 4chan was on a Content Warning stream, if we wanna go by the “ermm shes the problematic 4chan bunny actually (didnt u know das the nazi site??????)” logic for example.

She's a heckking transgenocider who played the WIZARD GAME BAD and kills 346,642,632,986,194,218,388,318,543,638,741,838,124,185,539 transsexuals every second just by EXISTING.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't tell who's to blame tbh, Phase is fucking dogshit at communication
QRD?
These people cancel others over jokes they made on twitter a decade ago, do you think they care if Pippa went from "Attempting to get banned from youtube" to "Just kinda spicy"? To them anything but utter submission is nazism.

roktofferson

She's a heckking transgenocider who kills 346,642,632,986,194,218,388,318,543,638,741,838,124,185,539 transsexuals every second just by EXISTING.
somebody needs to make her a presidential medal of freedom asset for this.

dumdum did nothing wrong

She should castrate the volunteers as well.
Volunteers already beat Airi to the castration :amepopcorn:

e: damnit someone beat me to the joke.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom