"Also, did you guys know I learned what a 'chuuba' is yesterday through Uruka? I was like, 'Uruka, people keep saying 'chuuba,' what the heck is 'chuuba?' The only chuuba I know is like, shuuba-dooba-doo-shuuba-doobidy-doo!!!!' What was that thing? Is it the Flintstones?"Chisaka Airi

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Phasesisters our response?
He didn't really have shit but for us but he did have something he glossed over for some of the other forum members

imageddddd.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Phasesisters our response?
its piece from a literal who, presumably vetted by false but they do confirm that HR asks volunteers if any vtuber makes them uncomfortable, and that the technical issues were on Phase's part, somewhat strange since most of the people who were on the more buggier events where roughly in the same neck of the woods, either same general area or at the con itself, apparently the insider says that offkai enjoyed working with Phase and that they did facilitate some con shit for them as a favor

Otherwise, not really a bombshell, most interesting thing this insider says is that volunteers get asked if a vtuber makes them uncomfortable

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa talks about the Offkai Drama:

18:41 to ~30:15

Last edited:

niggaphil

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
False has an exclusive on the phase sabotage

I call bullshit
"PHASE HAD BAD INTERNET" yea right you purple femboy. Cause that makes sense and isnt contradicted at all by whats that femboy insider you got the very next second. Stopped watching that vid then and there. Hope he chokes on bunch of AIDS ridden dicks

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
its piece from a literal who, presumably vetted by false but they do confirm that HR asks volunteers if any vtuber makes them uncomfortable, and that the technical issues were on Phase's part, somewhat strange since most of the people who were on the more buggier events where roughly in the same neck of the woods, either same general area or at the con itself, apparently the insider says that offkai enjoyed working with Phase and that they did facilitate some con shit for them as a favor

Otherwise, not really a bombshell, most interesting thing this insider says is that volunteers get asked if a vtuber makes them uncomfortable
Sounds hella strange, this insider dude using some martian ghetto speak to communicate ain't helping either.
They have video file to play on the grounds, but needed to restream different source for online? WUT?
I get paywalling the concert and all, but fishman could've just give them two files, full and teaser.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I call bullshit
"PHASE HAD BAD INTERNET" yea right you purple femboy. Cause that makes sense and isnt contradicted at all by whats that femboy insider you got the very next second. Stopped watching that vid then and there. Hope he chokes on bunch of AIDS ridden dicks
Yup, it's just some tard "insider" (read as: volunteer or offkai) running defense because the purple idiot will report on anything he can. The whole "their internet sucked, it's why their event was fucked" and then immediately saying it was prerecorded immediately breaks their whole defense. Considering the girls even had an offcollab stream at the end of Offkai really shows whoever is making these claims is 100% speaking out their ass.

Even the section that thhrang linked about Pippa discussing Offkai really hints that there was some shitty individuals behind the scenes but she doesn't want there to be a witchhunt when she was saying "most of the staff" instead of the staff in general. Everything that was said really sounds like someone trying to defuse the situation while making sure not to outright state that there wasn't shenanigans.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Inb4 fishman admits it was his fault, would all of you apologize to false? :SelenHAHAhere:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Inb4 fishman admits it was his fault, would all of you apologize to false? :SelenHAHAhere:
No, because False is still a femboy who should kill himself.

Early Adopter
No, id call for his immediate castration too cause he got an absolute retard to talk offkai. Lack of vetting your sources leads to shit journalism, and purplefag is a shit journalist

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank you offkai for making dramafags uncool again :nenebased:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wait, I thought there was no way fishman was gonna go back next year, Phase bros?
Regardless of whether the problems of the event happened through ineptitude or sabotage, the event was still a success.
  • The fans that attended got to meet their oshis and buy their merch
  • The girls had a great time meeting their fans and had a bunch of fun at the off-collab,
  • Phase increased their positive rep by sponsoring Artist Alley and the event
  • Sakana's wife probably got something very nice for Fishman having to spend so much money at the con, and
  • Fish sold a bunch of merch and got to argue about ice-cream with a fellow autist at Denny's at 3AM.

RedRage

Was the "Internet is bad" thing not the whole reason we were waiting on whatever it is Kirsche was meant to have? Why is that suddenly being called into question then?

E: For reference, I'm referring to the original delay from them contacting her, to them sending her whatever it is, not the time she's taking now to look through it.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

I thought Kirsche was going to deliver on some hard evidence. It's Wednesday now and still nothing. What gives?

She explained in today's stream that there is a shit ton to sort through and make sure all is safe to show. Her team is really making sure they do it right so it'll take and unspecified amount of time

Appreciated.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I thought Kirsche was going to deliver on some hard evidence. It's Wednesday now and still nothing. What gives?
She explained in today's stream that there is a shit ton to sort through and make sure all is safe to show. Her team is really making sure they do it right so it'll take an unspecified amount of time

dumdum did nothing wrong

I call bullshit
To be honest I can kind of buy it based off how the girls have acted post con which has been pretty much had a lot of fun hope to do it again sucks about the issues. Phase Connect/Sakana even tweeted out see ya in 2025 which implies another year there. However, once OffKai bent the knee and das booted kirsche then volunteers sabotaged the event. Snippet of Falses convo with the alleged source seems to have some contradictions in it. But if Kirsche provides the promised receipts then we will know.

Early Adopter
To be honest I can kind of buy it based off how the girls have acted post con which has been pretty much had a lot of fun hope to do it again sucks about the issues. Phase Connect/Sakana even tweeted out see ya in 2025 which implies another year there. However, once OffKai bent the knee and das booted kirsche then volunteers sabotaged the event. Snippet of Falses convo with the alleged source seems to have some contradictions in it. But if Kirsche provides the promised receipts then we will know.
Yamanba YOU HAVE EARS! Go listen to that video again, on half speed if you are that slow.

Anyway pippa isnt being subtle

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
She explained in today's stream that there is a shit ton to sort through and make sure all is safe to show. Her team is really making sure they do it right so it'll take an unspecified amount of time

Kirsche and her team
1717585680133.png

VSoyBoy

Top Bottom