"When 2023, I'll do my best more hard."Haachama

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
View attachment 70991

I mean... I am a HoloGOD myself but let's not pretend that our kind isn't having orgies too, this degeneracy doesn't follow agency boundaries. The big issue is honestly the Hotel+Con thing and it being in the US, in HoloExpo you see very little weird shit even from the gaijin mostly because the nip culture doesn't allow it and also because people aren't allowed to get FUCKING DRUNK and fuck each other in the premises.
I was talking about the gay ops against vtubers panels
I dont care about the other "gay ops"

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Based. Gay men are just unshackled straight men, free of having to deal with women in order to get laid.
Ah, but the downside is, now you have to deal with other gay men instead.

Crimson

View attachment 70991

I mean... I am a HoloGOD myself but let's not pretend that our kind isn't having orgies too, this degeneracy doesn't follow agency boundaries. The big issue is honestly the Hotel+Con thing and it being in the US, in HoloExpo you see very little weird shit even from the gaijin mostly because the nip culture doesn't allow it and also because people aren't allowed to get FUCKING DRUNK and fuck each other in the premises
A simple search of 99% of these fаggots social media would suffice as a reason to deny them as volunteers.
Flashbacks to rainfurrest. God bless IH for showing me that clown fiesta

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I made the mistake of expecting a little more decency from the average phase friend, so this is definitely a large case of 🌈.
Also, it looks like sharks are circling, and we may see some strong damage control from Offkai here soon. Ignoring it is not the best move anymore and will only fan the flames.

Lol no, Legalmind will just embolden them, he's a political rightoid so they won't listen to him unless EVERY dramafag in the scene is condemning them and they loose their sponsors and guests (money).
I was talking about the gay ops against vtubers panels
I dont care about the other "gay ops"
Well? That's what being milquetoast and safe like Holo is gets you. These people will try to destroy everything in the scene that isn't directly controlled by them eventually (like always) but they will go for the smaller and/or more politically incorrect targets first.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Cancer man has been alerted.

Mister Metokur noticing this was not on my bingo card.
image.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm not American. Is ALL of Texas pozzed?

Texans believe theirs is a special snowflake state which should split from the Union. They have dirt, desert, some shoreline, a faulty power grid held together with scotch tape, lots of oil, guns, cheap immigrant labor, they don't need da guvmmint' telling them what to do.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
"Vote with your wallet" does not work in the modern age, since it's playing directly into these people's hands. Their entire game plan is to insert themselves into everything you like and shit it up until it makes you miserable and you leave. They don't have capitalistic interest in it, they just get off on the idea of defeating you, even at high-level corporate positions.

The only way to "win" is to either fight back against them, or find yourself little scraps of joy despite them.
It's never really worked, it's a gay-op meant to supplant and dilute actual efforts towards change.

Let's take the massive Coors boycotts that happened in the US. These boycotts lasted for 20 years, and involved entire ethnic groups (almost all Hispanics and African Americans were supporting the boycott), involved feminist rights groups, involved America's largest and most powerful worker's union organizations, and as an added bonus was a massive rallying point for the nation's LGBT (most of whom still don't drink Coors to this day).

What was the impact? Coors is still there. They lost some market share in a couple states, but expanded elsewhere nationally to make up for it. They didn't stop growing over those 20 years, it was just a bit slower. They didn't start hiring more women, or minorities, or whoever; they didn't even reinstitute the Coors union that had started the boycotts by going on strike. And this is supposed to be one of the most successful boycotts in American history, one they teach morons about in college as a trend-setter for the rest of the nation's activists.

Even the Sons of Liberty (you know, those guys who eventually sparked the American Revolution) tried boycotts, they boycotted everyone who even thought about purchasing British tea. It didn't actually DO anything until they destroyed the tea in harbor, the East India Company had been stockpiling too much tea for years at that point and was perfectly willing to just let the tea sit in harbor until it sold. It wasn't even worth that much (1.7 million when adjusted to modern day money). If the EIC hadn't already been in dire financial straits, to the point of being bailed out by the British government, they could have let it go. Hell, a few Tories even went to Britain and offered to pay the cost out of their own pocket to avoid conflict and Parliament turned them down.

Also, @TRIGG3RP0INT is gay and lame, thanks for setting a massive beacon inviting every twit-tard and their mother in here for internet clout.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Texans believe theirs is a special snowflake state which should split from the Union. They have dirt, desert, some shoreline, lots of oil, guns, cheap immigrant labor, they don't need da guvmmint' telling them what to do.
Given that H-E-B exists, they actually have a claim to be one of the best states in the Union.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
God the sexpest allegations that's gonna come out of this one is gonna be so fucking funny that I'm already hollering at the thought

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
1717350510413.png
Sticking it to Leo Varadkar. Isn't he gone now anyway?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Unrelated question but are there Yamanbas on the con and how many are they

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

VSoyBoy

"Looking for volunteers for my VTuber convention, will be provided with a bottle of water and half a sandwich. Only based opinions please!"
"Applicants: 0"

Once you take away the opportunity to assert power, there's very little reason left to do this literally for free.

Limkin

Is this another case of Proctor being dreadfully disconnected from reality or the orgies are actually THAT bad? Last time he talked about VR chat brothels as if it was something that suddenly popped out from the woodworks, and not a very well known den of degeneracy. Now acting like gay orgies at con isn't a regular thing and it somehow makes Offkai worse than average. When the forum already talked about orgies at last offkai as well

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Capippalists having gay cosplay orgies and giving eachother AIDS is the logical endpoint to Pippa selling men's-size pink and white thighigh sock merchandise, just sayin'. Kinda brought it upon herself with that one
Pippa's long con to thin out the degeneracy in her audience.

Top Bottom