"I am Sena Bonbon resident DIYer at FlaVR and today we are gonna review your sins"Sena Bonbon

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

kingcaid

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Stunned But Dumb

I agree with you guys completely, I just want to put the idea out there that most people, sensible or not, looks down on people who post threats online and serious actionable threats should have serious maybe even legal consequence to them. To do that they should be saved. It's not about being a (crazy) woman or not, it's that these statements should be backed up if you care that much. Putting the blame of a threat on a faceless anonymous bad guy paints any and all communities in an awful light.

Slight anecdote: years ago on a fighting game forum I frequented one user claimed that another sent him death threats against his infant child and should be banned after he lost a set to him. After being pressured about what the threat was, he finally posted a picture of the dm. Kind of gross: The "threat" was that he said his baby was born because he finished in his wife's butt and she shat the kid out. Everyone thought the dude was a clown for calling that a threat.

I am very aware many creators, maybe even most get threats and foul comments thrown at them by no names just for having a channel with 1000+ subs or something, but when I think of twitter style rage mobs against some nameless blob for unproven death threats sent by dm that simply CANNOT be shown for some reason I think of that story.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

God's Strongest Dragoon

ogey_rrat

ogey
Jeez, these two retards really are made for eachother.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer
>only a menhera bitch would save rape threats against her

The volume of irony on this is really only amount-able to the Joker saying he's not crazy

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Because they are potentially lying, too dumb to save them as evidence, or whatever the fuck she means here.

View attachment 68277
I am, how the brits would say, flabbergasted by the sheer stupidity of not saving that stuff, mainly because she was also a victim of gayops, having receipts is standard behavior for everyone that fell to it.
Now everyone doubts every word of her mouth, again. Time is a flat circle.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'll never really understand why people who are terminally online are not also internet savvy enough to save death/rape threats before reporting them. Or don't report them at all.
It's the internet, everyone gets death threats all the time. Unless someone is making serious, credible threats to your safety, I don't care. And I'll kill you if you disagree with me.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
I GOT THE TABLET.

Wheeeeeee.jpg
No pics of the thing itself because it is the most reflective surface in the entire universe and would hard-dox my entire family line back to 1066. But it's a Huion GT-220 v2 IPS Graphics 21.5 Inch Drawing Monitor. Worth about 350$ new. Definitely going to be putting this to good use.

No, it is not sticky. Charlotte wiped it very extensively before sending it. Sorry, no Scottish Chandler DNA analysis today.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
I GOT THE TABLET.

View attachment 70898
No pics of the thing itself because it is the most reflective surface in the entire universe and would hard-dox my entire family line back to 1066. But it's a Huion GT-220 v2 IPS Graphics 21.5 Inch Drawing Monitor. Worth about 350$ new. Definitely going to be putting this to good use.

No, it is not sticky. Charlotte wiped it very extensively before sending it. Sorry, no Scottish Chandler DNA analysis today.
You own an article of TVA history and something that had a nonzero chance of having confirmed coom in it

Why though

r3dgoliath

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
I GOT THE TABLET.

View attachment 70898

No fucking way

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
I GOT THE TABLET.

View attachment 70898

Remember that you'll be using Spanner's unborn children as your Ink whenever you use it

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Gratz on the gipsy curse that will now haunt your family.:BijouBijou:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
I GOT THE TABLET.

View attachment 70898

Does he even know? i want to see him raging

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
What the fucking fuck :PomuPanic:

Top Bottom