"We need to dick deeper"Onolumi

TVA's DEADPOOL 2024 (and Morgue)

Xuhle

Just as a joke

Proctor- menhera meltdown. Forgetting that we're not locked in here with him, he's locked in here with us. Plus he already has the debuff of being British.

Kurt regi- channel termination. Flow too close to the sun and got several more hate raids to fully delete his channel.

Purple keemstar- becomes a troon and officially joins vhoeshow. Does this need explaining.

Last edited:

Tubedude

WTF is Nyanners?
This is Nyanners.

She hopped on the vtuber train mid-2020 when it started growing in the west and was one of the bigger members of Vshojo (some people theorized around that time that she had applied to Hololive's first EN wave, but got rejected so just started as an indie). She had previous experience as a content creator on the internet for a while. She started out doing anime girl voice overs and song covers for 4chan in the late aughts, early 10's. A few years after that she fell into the tumblr "SJW" crowd when tumblr was getting more popular, and disavowed everyone that enjoyed her 4chan era content. During the tumblr times she was trying to get into the VA scene, without much luck. In her vtuber career, she wound up leaving Vshojo around March 2023, and has been increasingly creating content without her avatar, and just herself.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Reminder that the cutoff date for participating entries is next monday Jan 15th (00hs JST)
All picks are final, no take backs after posting.
I think I’ll let someone else have a chance at winning this year. It would just be disrespectful of me to lock in two wins in a row by participating :smugazki:

fortnitesmasherX

I'll get no points for this general statement but I think Idol will implode due to general mismanagement and the CEO will never post their manifesto of transparency.
Remember when everyone here was saying that Idol was one of the better corps? Good times.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is Nyanners.

She hopped on the vtuber train mid-2020 when it started growing in the west and was one of the bigger members of Vshojo (some people theorized around that time that she had applied to Hololive's first EN wave, but got rejected so just started as an indie). She had previous experience as a content creator on the internet for a while. She started out doing anime girl voice overs and song covers for 4chan in the late aughts, early 10's. A few years after that she fell into the tumblr "SJW" crowd when tumblr was getting more popular, and disavowed everyone that enjoyed her 4chan era content. During the tumblr times she was trying to get into the VA scene, without much luck. In her vtuber career, she wound up leaving Vshojo around March 2023, and has been increasingly creating content without her avatar, and just herself.
Interesting how she was fairly relevant until last year, once she left vshojo she has sort-of fell off of the face of the earth.

Tubedude

Interesting how she was fairly relevant until last year, once she left vshojo she has sort-of fell off of the face of the earth.
During the switchover from 4chan to tumblr she was relatively irrelevant for a few years, then intermittently streamed as a 3-view on Twitch while releasing the occasional voice-over or cover on youtube until she really took off when she became a vtuber and heavily focused on that. She did have a rather long internet "career" all things considered, technically still does since she is still a 4-view, just less of one than earlier last year.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Remember when everyone here was saying that Idol was one of the better corps? Good times.
It still is.

It's just that the competition sets an incredibly low bar.

x Hades Stamps

As a way to compensate my oversight, you can make a replacement pick so you can still participate.
I'm going to replace him with the agency VAllure. As for why, I expect running an agency to be too much for Exoe, and the company never gets the growth she wants.
Papi's pick should've been rejected, since he was already a Death Row pick by the time you made your post.
However, I do not agree that putting his callout post was enough to put Papi on death row, even as crap as it was

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Okay lets do this:
1-Mikeneko gets terminated from V-ore
2-The Nazuna identity gets deleted because there its no use for that Persona anymore
3-Mikeneko graduates from vtubing just to go back to NicoNicoDouga
Thats right i am putting everything into my oshi

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Okay lets do this:
2-The Nazuna identity gets deleted because there its no use for that Persona anymore
You need a new #2 as Nazuna already said she isn't coming back

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
You need a new #2 as Nazuna already said she isn't coming back

All of the accounts are still there
I will wait for what the Doctor says but just in case i change my number 2 to:
-Matsuri gets terminated from Hololive

clear

Nebi Nebu (PixelLink) - Currently on a "hiatus" until March. Pixel 1 debuted in June. Contracts are rumored to be 2 years. Nebi did a scamathon for $8000 shortly before going on hiatus. No other Pixel girl has done one. Active on a camwhore alt that sells nudes and is doing another $500 scamathon on that alt. Nebi has seemed to lose interest in vtubing after it became clear Pixel was going to be on the smallcorpo grind. Dropped interactivity with most genmates. Lottie and Raki are doing well enough and at a place in their careers where a part time job works for them. Miuna is Malaysian so probably only needs $100 usd/mo to keep her mud hut

THEORY: March/April hiring for a June debut makes sense for a small corp Gen1. Is on hiatus until the first year is up then will be using the scam money to buy out her contract, probably around the time they will have a Gen2 announcement that can cover up the PR hit of the graduation.

Ouro Kronii (COVER) - Need an out of nowhere graduation.

THEORY: Has seemingly turned a corner in at least the public facing eye but is still Korean and menhera. Possible the positive disposition is acceptance and just enjoying the rest of her time before the contract is up. Wants 1M subs before graduation.

Amahane Miran (Indie) - Formerly of the same microcorp as Beryl. Growing fairly well now as a violin karaoke streamer who simulcasts a regular stream with vertical cancer

THEORY: Disappears in the next few months to go into the training tank. JP7? Device2? Berylfags meltdown again upon debut.

Bronze

Nebi did a scamathon for $8000 shortly before going on hiatus. No other Pixel girl has done one. Active on a camwhore alt that sells nudes and is doing another $500 scamathon on that alt.
wait what alt? Great theory btw I also think she will graduate

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Okay lets do this:

Nebi Nebu (PixelLink) - Currently on a "hiatus" until March. Pixel 1 debuted in June. Contracts are rumored to be 2 years. Nebi did a scamathon for $8000 shortly before going on hiatus. No other Pixel girl has done one. Active on a camwhore alt that sells nudes and is doing another $500 scamathon on that alt. Nebi has seemed to lose interest in vtubing after it became clear Pixel was going to be on the smallcorpo grind. Dropped interactivity with most genmates. Lottie and Raki are doing well enough and at a place in their careers where a part time job works for them. Miuna is Malaysian so probably only needs $100 usd/mo to keep her mud hut

THEORY: March/April hiring for a June debut makes sense for a small corp Gen1. Is on hiatus until the first year is up then will be using the scam money to buy out her contract, probably around the time they will have a Gen2 announcement that can cover up the PR hit of the graduation.

Ouro Kronii (COVER) - Need an out of nowhere graduation.

THEORY: Has seemingly turned a corner in at least the public facing eye but is still Korean and menhera. Possible the positive disposition is acceptance and just enjoying the rest of her time before the contract is up. Wants 1M subs before graduation.

Amahane Miran (Indie) - Formerly of the same microcorp as Beryl. Growing fairly well now as a violin karaoke streamer who simulcasts a regular stream with vertical cancer

THEORY: Disappears in the next few months to go into the training tank. JP7? Device2? Berylfags meltdown again upon debut.

While I appreciate the participation, the cutoff was Jan 15th 00hs JST (roughly 20hs 40hs ago)
Even if missed the deadline you can rrat to your hearts content, but you don't get points for it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
While I appreciate the participation, the cutoff was Jan 15th 00hs JST (roughly 20hs ago)
Even if missed the deadline you can rrat to your hearts content, but you don't get points for it.
Okay by me :kaelaapprob:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Really playing the long odds on that one. If Matsuri was going to get fired it probably would have happened a long time ago.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
We reported nazuna as dead before closing last year's deadpool. I'd say you'll have more fun with the matsuri rrat.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

01/14/2024​

Talent: English Gen "Exalta", ID Gen "Bhimasaka"

Affiliation: Vizora Live​

Graduation date: Jan 13th.​

DETAILS:​

Vizora Entertainment is an UK based multimedia company, working on music, games and more recently Vtubers. Last month they debuted they newest 2 gens (EN and ID) with 7 new talents in total. A month later, on January 13th, they publised a blogpost on their website detailing that the same full gens that were supposed to be celebrating their 1 month anniversary soon would be graduating instead. They indicate that this is the result of a shift in priorities, since the company wants to focus more resources on their videogame projects, and since this was not what the talents signed up for, they decided to release them "to embark on new journeys, either alone or as a group, without Vizora Interactive.". Vizora is still managing 3 livers, from their Origin gen.
This was reported by Murray a few days ago. It's not related to any current pick but I found it newsworthy, you don't see 2 full gens walking out the door everyday.

01/15/2024​

Talent: Abigail Marina

Affiliation: Amber Glow​

Graduation date: Immediate​

Abigail Marina debuted on July 2022 as a member of Amber Glow's 2nd gen. On Jan 15th both Marina (archive) and Amber Glow (archive) notified their fans on twitter that she was being released from her contract immediately and that she decided not to have a graduaton stream.
With Marina's departure, Amber Glow's 2nd gen is left with no active members. On top of that, Amber Glow had 11 talents leave the company on 2023 alone (some graduations, some "departures").
Asylum Post - funny containment break pic

01/16/2024​

Talent: YOZORA MEL

Affiliation: HOLOLIVE JP - GEN 1​

Graduation date: - TERMINATION -​

To the shock of many people, Cover released a statement on all their social media pages (website - archive) regarding the termination of contract of Yozora Mel. The reasons behind it are that she alledgedly leaked private information with third parties and that after a short deliberation both Mel and Cover agreed on the termination her contract. Regardless of that fact, Cover let Mel send a final goodbye message on her own twitter (archive). Since she was terminated, there will be no graduation stream. The remaining talents of Hololive Gen 1 went live on YT to express their feelings and send Mel and her fans thier affection.
Yozora Mel was had been active since May 14th 2018, and during her time in Hololive she had some major hiccups (Channel demonetization for nearly 4 months, a harassment case that prompted changes within Cover to protect their talents in the future).
Forum thread

Mel.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom