Ward Security

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Easiest fake internet points of my life

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
@reinigen @sbm I just got word of the news. I'm gonna post the obituary and tally the points in a bit.
I wonder if this was in solidarity with Selen or a completely independent thing (Pomu has a lot of reasons to choose from for graduating).

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@reinigen @sbm I just got word of the news. I'm gonna post the obituary and tally the points in a bit.
I wonder if this was in solidarity with Selen or a completely independent thing (Pomu has a lot of reasons to choose from for graduating).
I maintain Pomu is the NijiEN canary in the coal mine and we are about to see some SERIOUS shit

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Usually planned graduations "with honor" so to speak are asked for 3-6 months in advance. I really doubt it's because of Selen specifically.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

05/01/2024​

Talent: Pomu Rainpuff​

Affiliation: Nijisanji EN (Lazulight, Gen 1)​

Graduation date: Jan 20th​

DETAILS:​

To start off the year with the right foot, Niji EN announces that Pomu Rainpuff (fan favorite of NijiEN Gen 1) is graduating in two weeks. Announced on their twitter page, the statement has a bit more fluff than the usual Niji documents. Pomu was regarded as a "canary", much like Fubuki is for Cover/Holo, and now that the canary in the proverbial mines is dead, most people expect chaos to follow. Even if this even could/might be related to Selen's cover fiasco, some inmates report that she's been vagueposting in her YT member's page (link) and her twitter (link - archive).
Pomu will cease all activities and DFE on January 21st. Her YT channel will remain up and memberships will be dropped after graduation. (talked about in this stream)
Asylum Post - Niji Twitter (Archive)

POMU.png

A whopping 12 people picked Pomu for graduation. Expect your points to be tallied and given to you in the next few hours.

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

The Great Pomu Extinction event. :medsmoremeds:

As I've put in my previous post, a great deal of inmates chose pomu as a candidate for graduation this year. Looks like most of them didn't expect it to be THIS soon into the year tho, as most of us were taken by surprise.
As our dear janny Reinigen put it (and I've taken the liberty to plagiarize in Pomu's obituary) she was pretty much the Coal Mine Canary of NijiEN, and now that she's dead, anything can happen. Ok, enough with the theatrics, here are the results:
Some points are being witheld until we know for sure Pomu's endgame (retiring, reinarnation, etc).
I think this isn't necessary, but I'll say it nontheless: POMU IS OFFICIALLY OFF THE TABLE AS OF THE DATE AND TIME OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

The Great Pomu Extinction event. :medsmoremeds:

As I've put in my previous post, a great deal of inmates chose pomu as a candidate for graduation this year. Looks like most of them didn't expect it to be THIS soon into the year tho, as most of us were taken by surprise.
As our dear janny Renigen put it (and I've taken the liberty to plagiarize in Pomu's obituary) she was pretty much the Coal Mine Canary of NijiEN, and now that she's dead, anything can happen. Ok, enough with the theatrics, here are the results:
Some points are being witheld until we know for sure Pomu's endgame (retiring, reinarnation, etc).
I think this isn't necessary, but I'll say it nontheless: POMU IS OFFICIALLY OFF THE TABLE AS OF THE DATE AND TIME OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT.
1704471887104.png
Yeeeeahhhh booooooiiii! Those who bet against the Jim Cramer of vtuber graduations are proven WRONG once again!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Pomu will cease all activities and DFE on January 21st.
She is not DFE. Her VODs are staying up after she graduates (per her words on her stream right now). Memberships will be dropped after graduation, though.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
She is not DFE. Her VODs are staying up after she graduates (per her words on her stream right now). Memberships will be dropped after graduation, though.

I'm not watching the strean right now, the post was made after what the document says
"[...] her Youtube channel, X, and other social media accounts will be made private."
I'll make a note of it in the post tho.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm not watching the strean right now, the post was made after what the document says

I'll make a note of it in the post tho.
She said in the stream her stuff is staying up. That was probably an error on management's part.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@DrStupid dumb question, but I realized I never articulated fully why Pomu would graduate. Gonna guess I'm too late for those points despite the fact we won't know til she (almost certainly) comes back and spills the tea Ala Mysta and Nina?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Maybe i was too optimistic
JP vtubing needs to evolve and change for westerners because they are not as patient as Japs when in comes to different decisions regarding their careers

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
@DrStupid dumb question, but I realized I never articulated fully why Pomu would graduate. Gonna guess I'm too late for those points despite the fact we won't know til she (almost certainly) comes back and spills the tea Ala Mysta and Nina?
I'm afraid so.
But we will see what she has to say about this after (most likely) joining nina and myst, you may win an extra point.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
...yeah well only two people were cool enough to assassinate someone preemptively!

This is actually even funnier to me considering my last post in the other deadpool thread. It's also horrifying because this is the start of the whole ass year. Buckle up.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm starting to think I should have just put "NijiEN" as my choice as it's looking even more apparent that the branch is going to get the NijiID treatment soon enough.

x Hades Stamps

I probably would've seen the signs if I had the capacity to pay more attention, but as I didn't, this is surprising.
Anyway, three picks...

Yuko Yurei--graduation: considering that she's not only restarting PL activity, but also making a move away from tactical games, I would be surprised if this isn't happening

Papi the Lich King--cancellation and graduation (Indie, AFAICT, so not termination/expulsion): Is called out for being very nasty behind the scenes

Roca Rurin--ends up in HoloLive (unlikely, but it could happen)

Honorable mentions:
Selen--Requires no explanation. Not picked due to being on "death row" (and therefore disqualified) but couldn't leave out entirely
Marina--Do I really need to say? Not picked due to being way too obvious
Gura--As much as I don't want this to happen, it sadly seems inevitable
VAllure--New agency run by Exoe. Models are premade (in 2024), silhouettes are even on the website, yet characters are not cast (at least wait to cast them)
Anyone I don't watch--No, just kidding
Aishii Ai--Misses her PL too much and returns to Kisa (copium). Not picked due to being unlikely (although I have noticed a major change in the vibes from KT to AA. Just seems more chill, so probably nothing)

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Bronze

Aishii Ai--Misses her PL too much and returns to Kisa (copium). Not picked due to being unlikely (although I have noticed a major change in the vibes from KT to AA. Just seems more chill, so probably nothing)
She can simply use her if she wants, both accounts are indie after all. YuzuLemon openly said she's Miya, so she can too. But I wouldn't waste the new model especially if Ai is doing ok in terms of numbers.

Tubedude

Top Bottom