"Poland-adjacent, colombia, alban, macedonia, kryzgystan, beautiful mountain = norway, italy adjacent buildings = malta, lesotho, if its latam but you dont know, guatemala. or uruguay, bolivia, botswana"Rosemi Lovelock

Twitter cringe and insanity

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

When I made the /vt/ insanity thread, I had figured that would be enough to cover the absolute worst the vtuber community has to offer. But I've now realized that I made a terrible mistake forgetting the cesspool of tumblr rejects and /vt/ containment-breakers known as Twitter. This OP will cover a few of the communities, so to speak, that I think are worth attention, but I'm sure you'll be able to find many more people that I didn't list here.

"Counciltwit"
One of the more infamous cringe-generation groups is a group collectively known as Counciltwit. This is a group of lesbian and transbian shippers who most likely got lost on their way to tumblr, and treat Council like a huge lesbian polycule. They have a discord that's extremely well-vetted, where a number of them outright doxpost and delude themselves into believing Council are all actually IRL lesbians. Some of them tried to push the narrative that Kronii is actually nonbinary to compensate. The most infamous member of this group is Ari (kronmeitwt), a delusional lesbian who lets /vt/ live in her head rent-free and probably has an imaginary girlfriend, and also was the major proponent of the Kronii=trans narrative.

(archive)

(archive)

A few other notable members include Neah (faumeii) and Cyan (Kronfaumei).

(archive)
Oh yeah, Neah did this poll thing to try and rack up attention for her and the rest of the group. Funnily enough (and I guess to be expected) Kronii/Mumei was basically botted to victory at the last minute because the sunk cost fallacy includes wasting actual real-life money for ego points.

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

JP Supremacists/Unicorns
Another rather large group on twitter is the JP supremacists. This is a loosely affiliated group which, for sake of simplicity, includes people who absolutely loathe Hololive's non-JP branches and loathe male collabs. I put them together because there's a large amount of overlap between the two. I don't personally have as many caps of this group, but they're pretty easy to find as soon as you look at...
BannedVTmemes and it's orbiters
I think I can safely say that BannedVTMemes and its consequences have been a disaster for the vtuber community. BannedVTMemes got its start as a ripoff of vt_takes, a popular twitter account that shared screencaps and memes from /vt/. As time has gone on BannedVTMemes has turned less into a place to merely screencap posts and moreso a place for the admins and their orbiters to act like antis and post inane garbage that only the worst of the worst would share, and all this with a thin veneer of "irony" that they try to use to deflect any and all criticism. On top of containment breaking, they are also frequent doxposters who do so in the most heinous way possible. The orbiters are the kind of twitter users who are too scared to browse /vt/ on their own but like to laugh at it, somewhat similar to parrot4chan and his fans but far more autistic and dangerous. The account has been cited by many as the reason /vt/ has become overrun by people making increasingly inane posts so they can get screencapped and liked on twitter, as well as generally enabling anti behavior as a whole. They've also been cited as "phase shills" due to how often they feature Pippa and other phase girls in a positive light relative to how often they try to push anti behavior towards Nijisanji and Hololive.
In a small victory, the account was eventually banned for, of all things, a DMCA strike, and vt_takes returned under a different moniker (VT_Screens) to try and keep the ethos of pure screensharing and neutral bias alive. But that hasn't stopped the admins of BVTM from trying to claw their way back to the top using their own second account (BannedVTTakes) to keep the cesspit they formed alive and as rancid as possible.
(Here is where I'd post a bunch of the "greatest hits", but naturally due to BVTM's ban much of the worst of it has been lost to time. Perhaps for the best.)

There are many other groups within twitter that make the site's vtuber culture as awful as it is. The political, the whores, the simps, the antis... @Kuri Rinji has an excellent job archiving and keeping track of much of this, so thanks to him for being a good site watchdog.
Also thanks to a few of my close friends who've done an excellent job of archiving much of this and have kept an eye on the cringey part of twitter on their own. WIthout them I don't think I would've known as much about this as I do.

Happy capping! And as always, remember to archive everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
When I made the /vt/ insanity thread, I had figured that would be enough to cover the absolute worst the vtuber community has to offer. But I've now realized that I made a terrible mistake forgetting the cesspool of tumblr rejects and /vt/ containment-breakers known as Twitter. This OP will cover a few of the communities, so to speak, that I think are worth attention, but I'm sure you'll be able to find many more people that I didn't list here.

"Counciltwit"
One of the more infamous cringe-generation groups is a group collectively known as Counciltwit. This is a group of lesbian and transbian shippers who most likely got lost on their way to tumblr, and treat Council like a huge lesbian polycule. They have a discord that's extremely well-vetted, where a number of them outright doxpost and delude themselves into believing Council are all actually IRL lesbians. Some of them tried to push the narrative that Kronii is actually nonbinary to compensate. The most infamous member of this group is Ari (kronmeitwt), a delusional lesbian who lets /vt/ live in her head rent-free and probably has an imaginary girlfriend, and also was the major proponent of the Kronii=trans narrative.

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)
Oh yeah, Neah did this poll thing to try and rack up attention for her and the rest of the group. Funnily enough (and I guess to be expected) Kronii/Mumei was basically botted to victory at the last minute because the sunk cost fallacy includes wasting actual real-life money for ego points.

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

JP Supremacists/Unicorns
Another rather large group on twitter is the JP supremacists. This is a loosely affiliated group which, for sake of simplicity, includes people who absolutely loathe Hololive's non-JP branches and loathe male collabs. I put them together because there's a large amount of overlap between the two. I don't personally have as many caps of this group, but they're pretty easy to find as soon as you look at...
I think I can safely say that BannedVTMemes and its consequences have been a disaster for the vtuber community. BannedVTMemes got its start as a ripoff of vt_takes, a popular twitter account that shared screencaps and memes from /vt/. As time has gone on BannedVTMemes has turned less into a place to merely screencap posts and moreso a place for the admins and their orbiters to act like antis and post inane garbage that only the worst of the worst would share, and all this with a thin veneer of "irony" that they try to use to deflect any and all criticism. On top of containment breaking, they are also frequent doxposters who do so in the most heinous way possible. The orbiters are the kind of twitter users who are too scared to browse /vt/ on their own but like to laugh at it, somewhat similar to parrot4chan and his fans but far more autistic and dangerous. The account has been cited by many as the reason /vt/ has become overrun by people making increasingly inane posts so they can get screencapped and liked on twitter, as well as generally enabling anti behavior as a whole. They've also been cited as "phase shills" due to how often they feature Pippa and other phase girls in a positive light relative to how often they try to push anti behavior towards Nijisanji and Hololive.
In a small victory, the account was eventually banned for, of all things, a DMCA strike, and vt_takes returned under a different moniker (VT_Screens) to try and keep the ethos of pure screensharing and neutral bias. But that hasn't stopped the admins of BVTM from trying to claw their way back to the top using their own second account (BannedVTTakes) to keep the cesspit they formed alive and as rancid as possible.
(Here is where I'd post a bunch of the "greatest hits", but naturally due to BVTM's ban much of the worst of it has been lost to time. Perhaps for the best.)

There are many other groups within twitter that make the site's vtuber culture as awful as it is. The political, the whores, the simps, the antis... @Kuri Rinji has an excellent job archiving and keeping track of much of this, so thanks to him for being a good site watchdog.
Also thanks to a few of my close friends who've done an excellent job of archiving much of this and have kept an eye on the cringey part of twitter on their own. WIthout them I don't think I would've known as much about this as I do.

I think EN unicorns do exist and you find them in Council with Fauna and in Advent with Fuwamoco then also Irys has a lot of them.Gura Unicorns refuse to die but at some point they are going to give up

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Jesus fucking Christ these counciltwit fags I swear :gunpeko:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

"Counciltwit"

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

(archive)

JP Supremacists/Unicorns
In a small victory, the account was eventually banned for, of all things, a DMCA strike, and vt_takes returned under a different moniker (VT_Screens) to try and keep the ethos of pure screensharing and neutral bias alive. But that hasn't stopped the admins of BVTM from trying to claw their way back to the top using their own second account (BannedVTTakes) to keep the cesspit they formed alive and as rancid as possible.

I cant believe you forgot Tribalists and Poilitical Spergs (these are in both JP and EN spheres)
And then just outsiders that dont know shit about vtubers and shit in them (Mori Antis,People that think that every vtuber does GFE thanks to Rushia or Coomerbait thanks to Lewdvtubers)
The last circle is the most hard to find but exists: People that hate vtubers just for the sake of it and know actually a lot about of the industry(ex-fans turned into antis or Japanese dramatubers)
Example of PoliticSperg:Cover talks about expanding into others market outside of Japan but this nigga says that Korea is a bad idea due to the "Anti-Japanese" feeling that is growing in KR and their President will implement laws against Japanese media

In the EN Sphere:The Taiwan drama comes to mind,both sides were full of political spergs that didnt even care about Hololive
They just cared about their side winning,thankfully most of them left the fandom
I have more examples that i would post when i have more time

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I cant believe you forgot Tribalists and Poilitical Spergs (these are in both JP and EN spheres)
And then just outsiders that dont know shit about vtubers and shit in them (Mori Antis,People that think that every vtuber does GFE thanks to Rushia or Coomerbait thanks to Lewdvtubers)
The last circle is the most hard to find but exists:people that hate vtubers just for the sake of it and know actually a lot about of the industry(ex-fans turned into antis or Japanese dramatubers)
Example of PoliticSperg:Cover talks about expanding into others market outside of Japan but this nigga says that Korea is a bad idea due to the "Anti-Japanese" feeling that is growing in KR and their President will implement laws against Japanese media

In the EN Sphere:The Taiwan drama comes to mind,both sides were full of political spergs that didnt even care about Hololive
They just cared about their side winning,thankfully most of them left the fandom
I have more examples that i would post when i have more time

Oh no, I did mention them near the end, I just didn't have any on hand.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
the dumbass that was threatening Shiori and Flay on twitter got his penis exploded, i think someone doxxed him

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-29 181648.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
the dumbass that was threatening Shiori and Flay on twitter got his penis exploded, i think someone doxxed him

View attachment 47661
I dont think that was bait
People who hate homobeggars and love to bait their fans know how to not get banned
He was a genuine Unicorn
You dont threat someone and dont expect to get banned

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
You dont threat someone and dont expect to get banned
apparently he was also a minor and a seamonkey, the most lethal combination of autism you can find on X

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Last edited by a moderator:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Guys.

You can just say if a fat hairy fuck's posted their penis, we'll believe you.

You don't have to post it.

Stunned But Dumb

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Guys.

Hff201 posted a pick of his Penis.

Cheers to the new degeneracy thread.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Guys.

When I saw the "disagree" icon in the replies, I immediately thought "who disagreed and why was it short?".

Ant Hime

Hey fellas Ant Hime Cunt Ch. here asking for help/suggestions on what to do before I do my next move since you guys helped a lot before. Thanks again for that!

Basically my Discord and Twitter were falsely taken down due to CP and me being "suicidal" or being violent when it's fr not the case. My Discord server was heavily moderated and we had a no loli/gore nsfw rule for stuff like that while my Twitter was obviously just full of jokes/shitposting and having Twitter Blue warns me if a tweet was ban worthy. They both got taken down the same week while I was in Australia. And just today I found out that Froot's mum and her simps were the ones behind the false takedowns/targeted harassment.

Currently trying to appeal and will possibly talk about it in a future livestream but anyways anyone here who has some ideas on what to do or suggestions? I am really grateful for the help I got here in the past and hoping you guys got some suggestions again. Please reply to this thread or message me on here or Instagram or Facebook just so I can thoroughly plan out what to do :)

Details about the takedowns/bans on my YouTube community tab:

Attachments

• froot's mum .png
    froot's mum .png
    176.9 KB · Views: 26
  • RIP Ant socials.png
    RIP Ant socials.png
    390.8 KB · Views: 34
  • RIP Ant socials pt2.jpg
    RIP Ant socials pt2.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 44
  • seething simp.png
    seething simp.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 43

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hey fellas Ant Hime Cunt Ch. here asking for help/suggestions on what to do before I do my next move since you guys helped a lot before. Thanks again for that!

Basically my Discord and Twitter were falsely taken down due to CP and me being "suicidal" or being violent when it's fr not the case. My Discord server was heavily moderated and we had a no loli/gore nsfw rule for stuff like that while my Twitter was obviously just full of jokes/shitposting and having Twitter Blue warns me if a tweet was ban worthy. They both got taken down the same week while I was in Australia. And just today I found out that Froot's mum and her simps were the ones behind the false takedowns/targeted harassment.

Currently trying to appeal and will possibly talk about it in a future livestream but anyways anyone here who has some ideas on what to do or suggestions? I am really grateful for the help I got here in the past and hoping you guys got some suggestions again. Please reply to this thread or message me on here or Instagram or Facebook just so I can thoroughly plan out what to do :)

:mikok::mikothumbsl:

Kalion

:)

She openly admitted to targeting you not for breaking any rules, but for her own entertainment.
Maybe you can appeal on targeted harassment? Since she's openly admitting to it.

Ant Hime

She openly admitted to targeting you not for breaking any rules, but for her own entertainment.
Maybe you can appeal on targeted harassment? Since she's openly admitting to it.
Currently doing that and hoping I get a response from Discord and Twitter soon, not sure but apparently it is against Twitter TOS to falsely spam report someone.

Top Bottom