"Ah this place is in Massa-shyu-ssutts-shuu~ (State of Massachusetts)"Momosuzu Nene

Twitter cringe and insanity

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
and having Twitter Blue
Look at the bright side. You and Froot have something in common, and it's funding the transphobic twitter head honcho's genocidal campaign of genocide.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Ant Hime Cunt Ch.
So why is it Ant Cunt now?

Anyway, worse case, you can threaten to peg ol' Five Guys and her mom.

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Actually.. they might enjoy that.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
@Ant Hime not to be a pretend janny, but just in case this back and forth goes on you might want to carry on there to prevent the back and forth from getting jumbled.
I have to do something first so it will be moved in ~30 mins.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So why is it Ant Cunt now?

Anyway, worse case, you can threaten to peg ol' Five Guys and her mom.

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Actually.. they might enjoy that.
Maybe peg Bettel before Froot gives him an STD

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
At least now we know where Froot's money went. Hired gay-op hitmen to mass report an alleged Asian on platforms run by pedophile furries and South African slave merchants respectively.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If you do get a response from Discord it will probably be some copy-paste nonsense that looks like it was written by ChatGPT, 99% of their support staff are troglodytes with a total combined IQ of 5, and they refuse to actually do anything most of the time.
What did you expect from fucking furries.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Hey fellas Ant Hime Cunt Ch. here asking for help/suggestions on what to do before I do my next move since you guys helped a lot before. Thanks again for that!

Basically my Discord and Twitter were falsely taken down due to CP and me being "suicidal" or being violent when it's fr not the case. My Discord server was heavily moderated and we had a no loli/gore nsfw rule for stuff like that while my Twitter was obviously just full of jokes/shitposting and having Twitter Blue warns me if a tweet was ban worthy. They both got taken down the same week while I was in Australia. And just today I found out that Froot's mum and her simps were the ones behind the false takedowns/targeted harassment.

Currently trying to appeal and will possibly talk about it in a future livestream but anyways anyone here who has some ideas on what to do or suggestions? I am really grateful for the help I got here in the past and hoping you guys got some suggestions again. Please reply to this thread or message me on here or Instagram or Facebook just so I can thoroughly plan out what to do :)

Details about the takedowns/bans on my YouTube community tab:

Well as a start just milk it for content. Getting false flagged by a Vtubers mom makes for a good thumbnail.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
KInda funny that the next tweet is this

This shit happened not too long ago. Not sure if clever way to promote new gen by creating drama or just legit the girl has dogshit passwords are is constantly having to deal with people finding them out. As for the dox part, probably calling bullshit on that and they are just adding it on to make it look worse (pretty sure the dox wouldve been posted everywhere had it been that). Going to guess some asshole is trying to get access to her account.

I guess Aprimum wouldn't be the first retard that people on this forum simped for
I like her dedication to constantly be fighting internet slapfights with other people.

>get OG video shoahed after it made some amount of waves and everyone running defence for you already shat on it

>situation is ignored for months

>report OG retard posting it anyways

>situation gets more eyes on it again

Lol lmao

Tl;dr
WHERES THE MONEY, FROOT
Some women can't let shit go.

I really dont care about ant-hime but this kind of comments pisses me off

Edit : Archive

Yeah at that point this sounds like a fucking harassment campaign from her part and using the vshojo community to do this. Not a good look and also not a great idea to be posting about it. Reminds me of all the retards that film themselves committing crimes and then get caught because they put the video out for the world to see.

Oddly enough I got suspended today and Twitter wont tell me exactly why because the site is ran by monkeys.

Small corpo yeets a member over sharing confidential info.

Yeah, I know, snoop-who.mp4. Still something to maybe keep an eye on if something comes of it.

Yeah, no fucking clue who anyone of these are.

Well she says “Don't bother me from now and I won't either.” so it sounds like she is in contact with them?

Idk what “I won’t either” means, but it sounds like it is supposed to be “I won’t bother you either” right? It can’t be an anti then, no?

@Harrow Prime what are the chances this is patreon related? It sounds like she would need to be in some level of close contact besides some random anti screaming into the void.

Edit: what if Kronii’s roommate is about to commit an attack of terror 🤔?
Kronii going rooftop Korean on someone. Maybe she will have Cover threaten to sue the person for harassment.

Ant Hime

Reactions: Icy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If you do get a response from Discord it will probably be some copy-paste nonsense that looks like it was written by ChatGPT, 99% of their support staff are troglodytes with a total combined IQ of 5, and they refuse to actually do anything most of the time.
They're too busy grooming children to be doing janny work.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I suppose if there was any doubt remaining as to where Froot inherited all of her insufferable from, this clears it up. Is her father absent? I feel that would explain a lot as well.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I suppose if there was any doubt remaining as to where Froot inherited all of her insufferable from, this clears it up. Is her father absent? I feel that would explain a lot as well.
Yeah most likely fatherless because this kind of bitch behavior is fatherless behavior

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Did already, that's the only way I can appeal thru Twitter or "X" as they call it nowadays :ironmousekek:
getting the word outhere is your best bet even retards like Hyho and False will probably side with you on this since the dumb ass responsible (or her scapegoat mother one of the two) is holding a giant kick me sign.

It's good to remember youtube is also their business especially False and given their repeated hounding against youtube abuse even assuming they would usually refuse to help you i suspect they are smart enough to realize not doing so is a net negative in the long term

Those two aside contacting anyone with ANY influence at all helps spread the story around ripples lead to waves and while it's alot of random luck if the story actually blows up.

Might be worth braving reddit on the appropriate subreddits to get the circlejerk crowd on your side as well.

Youtube and Discord might ignore one ban appeal but even a handful of extra voices will fold them like wet paper since it's easier to just give in and assume malicious intent unless you have been banned before.

Basically rally the retards when and where you can even mouthbreathers hate report abuse.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
False will probably side with you
lol

Considering Purple Fagstar spread his mouth wide open for vShitshow back at the start of this..

I would say that's improbable. He shit on Ant Cunt, in short. Ant Cunt clowned on Froot (and him) in the end by getting the video reinstated. He's certainly enough of a homosexual to be butthurt and eager to ride Frootmom's dick over the gayops her side did to dearest Ant Cunt. Predictably, if said gayops blow up in their faces again.. we'll just be back for round three in December or some shit.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
lol

Considering Purple Fagstar spread his mouth wide open for vShitshow back at the start of this..

I would say that's improbable. He shit on Ant Cunt, in short. Ant Cunt clowned on Froot (and him) in the end by getting the video reinstated.
False "switches sides" as often as a twitter meangirl. shit on the man for being a complete pussy but hes swung at vsho in the past as well.

In Short he cares less about sides and more about whatever story he can spoonfeed people for views.

kestraline

Early Adopter
It's still hilarious how VShojo practically allows Froot to get away with everything and haven't told her to tell mummy to knock it off.

Then again, they're too busy expanding their VTuber retirement home to care about reprimanding anyone, they can do no wrong!

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
It's still hilarious how VShojo practically allows Froot to get away with everything and haven't told her to tell mummy to knock it off.

Then again, they're too busy expanding their VTuber retirement home to care about reprimanding anyone, they can do no wrong!
I don’t think they really care as long as the money is still coming in

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don’t think they really care as long as the money is still coming in
i think it's less a lack of caring but lack of ability to tardwrangle it's Vhoe's hands off approach to management

Ill actually give them credit for sticking to that no matter how bad it actually looks on them

That being said it's doing way more harm then good several of their talents have poisoned the well over the years from just looking like assholes to actually engaging in active harassment of THEIR OTHER MEMBERS. were all the higher ups lobotomized?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Interesting, I wonder how the social credit system over at X works

Screenshot_20231011-125204_Gmail.jpg

Top Bottom