"I can't. I don't want to. Absolutely not. Broccoli should be extinct. It should be eliminated."Aoi Moi

Twitter cringe and insanity

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Hey fellas Ant Hime Cunt Ch. here asking for help/suggestions on what to do before I do my next move since you guys helped a lot before. Thanks again for that!

Basically my Discord and Twitter were falsely taken down due to CP and me being "suicidal" or being violent when it's fr not the case. My Discord server was heavily moderated and we had a no loli/gore nsfw rule for stuff like that while my Twitter was obviously just full of jokes/shitposting and having Twitter Blue warns me if a tweet was ban worthy. They both got taken down the same week while I was in Australia. And just today I found out that Froot's mum and her simps were the ones behind the false takedowns/targeted harassment.

Currently trying to appeal and will possibly talk about it in a future livestream but anyways anyone here who has some ideas on what to do or suggestions? I am really grateful for the help I got here in the past and hoping you guys got some suggestions again. Please reply to this thread or message me on here or Instagram or Facebook just so I can thoroughly plan out what to do :)

Details about the takedowns/bans on my YouTube community tab:

Glad you managed to find your password again. And seems like you could easily turn it around on them if they're actively harassing you and falsely flagging your tweets, etc. Froot's mom was also stupid enough to tweet about it, including hinting toward it being directed at you. I'd say definitely archive that, but I feel like people here already did when it was posted earlier today. Which should be more than enough proof.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hey fellas Ant Hime Cunt Ch. here asking for help/suggestions on what to do before I do my next move since you guys helped a lot before. Thanks again for that!

Basically my Discord and Twitter were falsely taken down due to CP and me being "suicidal" or being violent when it's fr not the case. My Discord server was heavily moderated and we had a no loli/gore nsfw rule for stuff like that while my Twitter was obviously just full of jokes/shitposting and having Twitter Blue warns me if a tweet was ban worthy. They both got taken down the same week while I was in Australia. And just today I found out that Froot's mum and her simps were the ones behind the false takedowns/targeted harassment.

Currently trying to appeal and will possibly talk about it in a future livestream but anyways anyone here who has some ideas on what to do or suggestions? I am really grateful for the help I got here in the past and hoping you guys got some suggestions again. Please reply to this thread or message me on here or Instagram or Facebook just so I can thoroughly plan out what to do :)

Details about the takedowns/bans on my YouTube community tab:

consider archiving the tweets where Aprimum is making victory laps around shutting you down, sending them to the appropriate venues for appeals, and do everything by-the-book as possible. if you're not re-instated after this clear example of targeted harassment, this can be escalated further.

also, if you somehow come out on top over Froot and company, I will become your strongest malewife

Ant Hime

Glad you managed to find your password again. And seems like you could easily turn it around on them if they're actively harassing you and falsely flagging your tweets, etc. Froot's mom was also stupid enough to tweet about it, including hinting toward it being directed at you. I'd say definitely archive that, but I feel like people here already did when it was posted earlier today.
It was posted already here? Sheeeesh thanks thanks will check it in a bit since there might be something useful there also I was busy lol which is why I wasn't around for a bit like I said in the post I was in Australia, last time it was Korea, and then Thailand :3c

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Short

God Damn the Sun

Basically my Discord and Twitter were falsely taken down due to CP and me being "suicidal" or being violent when it's fr not the case.
lol, just make new ones.
:botanshrug:
I will become your strongest malewife
:WHORE!!!:

Ant Hime

Just ban evade :mitothink:
Want to but doing that would ruin my chances of my getting my Twitter account back cuz it's against Twitter TOS to ban evade and it took a while for me to even get a thousand followers on there, I wouldn't care much if Twitter wasn't the infamous way to contact YouTube and call them out on their bs. I would seriously use Truth Social or whatev tf that Twitter clone Trump made was called if YouTube was also using it kek.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We know Aprimum lurks here so I'll just say it again:
Aprimum is a fat whore whom nobody should ever have had sex with.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
We know Aprimum lurks here so I'll just say it again:
Aprimum is a fat whore whom nobody should ever have had sex with.
Screenshot_20231010-162727_Chrome.jpg

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Want to but doing that would ruin my chances of my getting my Twitter account back cuz it's against Twitter TOS to ban evade and it took a while for me to even get a thousand followers on there, I wouldn't care much if Twitter wasn't the infamous way to contact YouTube and call them out on their bs. I would seriously use Truth Social or whatev tf that Twitter clone Trump made was called if YouTube was also using it kek.
Twitter doesn't care about context and will sometimes catch on the most innocuous of messages and phrases. If they got you on out-of-context tweets like jokingly telling someone to die, you will have to appeal by explaining the context. On top of that, if you can prove you've been subject to a mass reporting campaign there is still a chance your ban will be appealed successfully.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Since you are checking up on this thread day and night, Aprimum,

moneydoko.gif

Ant Hime

I do not understand

Ant-Hime was a literal who, and would have remained a literal who if she was ignored like anyone else who brought the subject up over the years

what makes her different? is her empire of pegging malewives actually an unstoppable force that could topple even the largest of targets?

why her, and why now of all times after years of otherwise ignoring everyone else?
EZ I'm built different ;))

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Currently doing that and hoping I get a response from Discord and Twitter soon, not sure but apparently it is against Twitter TOS to falsely spam report someone.
Look at it this way, you are already banned. If you prove intent you might get the ban lifted. If they side with Aprimum you are still banned.

So in the words of Joe Pesci, if you win you win. If you lose. Well you can't lose any further, not quite the quote I know

Ant Hime

Twitter doesn't care about context and will sometimes catch on the most innocuous of messages and phrases. If they got you on out-of-context tweets like jokingly telling someone to die, you will have to appeal by explaining the context. On top of that, if you can prove you've been subject to a mass reporting campaign there is still a chance your ban will be appealed successfully.
So do another appeal then? I think I finally got thru their auto-response bot 2 days ago but no update yet. I've been thinking about doing another appeal but I can't really put in attachments to Twitter appeals... DISCORD ON THE OTHERHAND... (did the Discord appeal after finding out about the Froot mum thing hours ago)

Ant Hime

Look at it this way, you are already banned. If you prove intent you might get the ban lifted. If they side with Aprimum you are still banned.

So in the words of Joe Pesci, if you win you win. If you lose. Well you can't lose any further, not quite the quote I know
I got 2 weeks-1 month until they either lift or completely ban me on Discord lol if my old Discord account gets deleted I'd prolly make a new Twitter too if my account on there doesn't get lifted too

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Currently doing that and hoping I get a response from Discord and Twitter soon, not sure but apparently it is against Twitter TOS to falsely spam report someone.
They arent gonna do anything about it.
Discord is clearly racist against alleged Asians

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
So do another appeal then? I think I finally got thru their auto-response bot 2 days ago but no update yet. I've been thinking about doing another appeal but I can't really put in attachments to Twitter appeals... DISCORD ON THE OTHERHAND... (did the Discord appeal after finding out about the Froot mum thing hours ago)
Did you try this form then? https://help.twitter.com/forms/general?subtopic=suspended

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I got 2 weeks-1 month until they either lift or completely ban me on Discord lol if my old Discord account gets deleted I'd prolly make a new Twitter too if my account on there doesn't get lifted too
I would love to help you but not it only looks like /vsj/ raided your discord server but also some Gunrun ninjas got to work with your Twitter account because there is no way some boomer british woman would be able to do this alone.
Just appeal and pray little asian woman
Good Luck

ogey_rrat

ogey
If you do get a response from Discord it will probably be some copy-paste nonsense that looks like it was written by ChatGPT, 99% of their support staff are troglodytes with a total combined IQ of 5, and they refuse to actually do anything most of the time.

Top Bottom