"Is Stuart Little the guy that ages backwards, or is that Breaking Benjamin?"Rosemi Lovelock

Twitter cringe and insanity

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Not that I don't think it's pretty pointless to snap back at the Elmo Twitter account, but I feel like lately people have forgotten that Elmo is a pretend character puppeteered by grown ass adults and that the social media accounts are run by adults and not children like the character of Elmo is. Might seem goofy coming from someone who watches vtubers, but it really raised my eyebrow when adults were actually mad at Larry David for pretend choking the puppet not too long ago too.

hylic

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you check out Jordan Peterson's twitter feed, most of it is pretty good, and then there's just the occasional post that's like this, just slightly too many so you can't just ignore or dismiss it, and all you can do is think: "everything is not alright with Jordan Peterson". Not that I blame him, man's been harassed by the worst that woke ideology has to offer every day for the last eight years and he's still fighting them.
OH DAMN, I didn't realize this was Peterson the first time around. Dude is pretty kooky ngl.

VTuberThrow

Post-benzo Peterson is a pretty mixed bag for sure.

kanpainiggi

With the femboy partaking in vtuber vs irl. I hope he keeps himself safe.
:smugpipi:

Archive
Edit the 2nd tweet hit the tower

Archive

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

Archive

For being the "biggest fucking loser in comics history", he seems to do well for himself. Much better than most in the mainstream comics industry with his few panel webcomics.

His haters are some of the biggest seethers on Twitter, especially since quite a few of them can't deny liking his art style and some of his humor.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Every day I pray her hatred makes her have an aneurysm. She already had self-inflicted stress-related issues in the past.

A

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Archive

Kids these days don't even know about Billy the Heretic.
His haters are some of the biggest seethers on Twitter, especially since quite a few of them can't deny liking his art style and some of his humor.
Never too late to visit an ophthalmologist.

Stunned But Dumb

Every day I pray her hatred makes her have an aneurysm. She already had self-inflicted stress-related issues in the past.

A

I thought her manager kicked her off twitter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
He did for a while but then she realized she's addicted to having meltdowns on Twitter.
She also said that she'd be deleting the app from her phone yet here we are
She's addicted to attentionwhoring and logs on Twitter because its the only way she gets it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I thought her manager kicked her off twitter
never trust a terminally online tard everytime they say they quit social media unless they physically cannot access it
its a real catch 22 with online personalities since their own autism will cause them to sperg on it whenever they do their business related posts

Abomination

Was about to post in general, but figured it would fit better here:

If he was so upset about False blocking him, maybe he should have talked to the retard first before making such a gay spectacle on Twitter. Made himself look like a bigger, more pathetic loser than False. Impressive.
Speaking of dumb asses somehow achieving the monumental task of making False look like the lesser retard, remember this guy?

Archive

Archive

Well, I was recommended his Tweet chain calling out False

screenshot.png
Archive

TL;DR: He's upset False put his public Tweet in one of his videos a year ago and is bringing it up now, claiming to have feared for his safety because his public Tweet "left the site" (oops, sorry :smugmoona:).

His Twitter is pretty much just the usual stuff you'd expect. Gay/trans stuff, Uki/Niji loving, Israel bashing/Palestinian supporting, Genshin, etc. This one was pretty fun, though:

Archive

All that said, I don't want to elevate False any just because others have come off looking dumber than him in particular instances, so I'll close with a classic:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Was about to post in general, but figured it would fit better here:

Speaking of dumb asses somehow achieving the monumental task of making False look like the lesser retard, remember this guy?

Archive

Archive

Well, I was recommended his Tweet chain calling out False

screenshot.png
Archive

TL;DR: He's upset False put his public Tweet in one of his videos a year ago and is bringing it up now, claiming to have feared for his safety because his public Tweet "left the site" (oops, sorry :smugmoona:).

His Twitter is pretty much just the usual stuff you'd expect. Gay/trans stuff, Uki/Niji loving, Israel bashing/Palestinian supporting, Genshin, etc. This one was pretty fun, though:

Archive

All that said, I don't want to elevate False any just because others have come off looking dumber than him in particular instances, so I'll close with a classic:

So let me get this right, this guy is so fucking traumatized by his abusers to the point of having panic attacks if someone dare share his tweets outside of twitter. But, he is not enough traumatized to change his username to not get recognized by his abusers?
i dont buy his little story.

Then again, he mentioned receiving slurs/threats/whatever but he is not able to show any? Are we just supposed to take him to his word?

:NOWWELAUGH:

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
So let me get this right, this guy is so fucking traumatized by his abusers to the point of having panic attacks if someone dare share his tweets outside of twitter. But, he is not enough traumatized to change his username to not get recognized by his abusers?
i dont buy his little story.

Then again, he mentioned receiving slurs/threats/whatever but he is not able to show any? Are we just supposed to take him to his word?

:NOWWELAUGH:
#believeallnijisisters

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
God's weakest 2 views trying to assert his fragile masculinity by harassing young women on the internet
IMG_20240315_112750.jpg

Abomination

Was going through the retarded Twitter seething at the recent Pippa sponsored stream with an AI company. Plenty of dumb crying about AI including spergs acting like AI art is Skynet by saying it's "harming people". Found something funny I wanted to share, though:

Meet this pre-debut:
Screenshot-20240317-114617.png

>He/She/They 🏳️‍🌈
>Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Yep, one of those. Anyway, this person (I'll just go with "he") has a problem with Pippa and her AI stream

Archive

Them crazy niggas gettin' mad an shiet.

Anyway, was looking through the replies and saw this one he replied to:

He clearly didn't read what this other person said, and it seems like he likes the character design (maybe a little too much judging by those crying emojis...)

Archive

Not a big "gotcha!" or anything, but I found it funny how someone seething about AI didn't realize something was AI art, even when being told it was. These people that seeth this hard about AI art are truly some of the dumbest people in the vtuber/vtweeter sphere.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kids these days don't even know about Billy the Heretic.
I got added to a few more lists thanks to that search.

Ah well, when we're all in jail for illegal memes at least I'll have a fun group of people to shit-talk with.

Top Bottom