"I think you should die, I think I should kill you. And I'm thinking about it a lot, yes, I DO want you to die. I don't really care if it's painful or not. I just don't want you to exist anymore."Nanashi Mumei

Twitter cringe and insanity

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Mana, please channel some self-awareness for once. You going to a super cool watermelon-themed protest in Japan versus you having melties online on Twitter will result in the same amount of brown people getting bombed.

chrome_eR1FrgEEBt.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Here's some fun that's related to my current stream.

Indie vtuber Hera accuses other indie Tora Kura of SA:

Immediately afterwards, other indie Mizuki Nemu makes a similar accusation:

Tora Kura responds:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Note: I have archives of all the above, but they're large pdf's. If anyone else wants to archive these using linkable tools that won't add a lot of weight to the server, go ahead.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"I'm genderflud...." and many other phrases to guarantee I will never read any of your sputum.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Tora Kura responds:

>Some heckin valid genderspecials are accusing a literal who of sexual assault
F6yMyaHWoAAauhP.png

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Tora Kura responds:

The guy plugging the selling of his assets at the end is just :kiarachefkiss:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Note: I have archives of all the above, but they're large pdf's. If anyone else wants to archive these using linkable tools that won't add a lot of weight to the server, go ahead.

Hera (Lily?) - My Experience with Tora Karu [archive.today]
Mizuki Nemu - My timeline with Tora Karu [archive.today]

Tora Karu - Hello everyone, this is Tora Karu [archive.today]

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Tora Kura responds:

"I'm genderflud...." and many other phrases to guarantee I will never read any of your sputum.
>Some heckin valid genderspecials are accusing a literal who of sexual assault
F6yMyaHWoAAauhP.png
The guy plugging the selling of his assets at the end is just :kiarachefkiss:
Yeah. I hope someone pisses gasoline onto this for our amusement.

As for those involved.

1694963269041877.jpg

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This drama just makes me want to mating press a bitch and whisper "I wouldn't even rape you". Then go home do some blow and fuck my girl

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
This drama just makes me want to mating press a bitch and whisper "I wouldn't even rape you". Then go home do some blow and fuck my girl
Do it dressed as an Applebee's shift manager or we won't win Gamergate 2.5 and save the west.

DanishCookies

Limkin

"My experience with" has been ruined as a phrase for me. I just immediately assume it's a load of bs and don't take it seriously

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
240318-163628.png
So much for the architects here. Bro hit it up with White Norbit, what are you doing?

Jokes aside, woman has to deal with the consequences of her own lack of posture and resolve, thinks it's fine to leave it all to someone who sends dickpics unprompted.
I know people will take advantage of sheltered ones but c'mon, the way she writes is just as many other girls I've seen making twitlongers because they regreted sucking mid cock and now they need to save face, so the other party must be a monster! Specially this part:
I wasn’t really upset about him and I wouldn’t hook up. I was a bit relieved to be honest. What I was upset about was the fact he for months lead me on and pressured me into doing things, sending things, making it seem like he wanted me, just to be tossed out. I felt stupid and used for letting my walls down. I kicked myself for thinking I expected any different from him. After all, it wasn’t the first time he had this playboy mentality. He took pride in the fact he had many feminine people wrapped around his finger. He liked telling them what they wanted to hear. He treated them like objects almost. I was a fool to think he’d treat me any different. I tried to choke back my anger and sadness and we walked back to the uber pick up spot.
This is clearly writen by a woman, all her wants and want-nots are unclear and she trips on her own logic constantly. The kind of menhera that you can only engage in a foreign location without any prior relationship, because it will come to bite you back.
The gender butterfly one is hilarious, reminds me of Hana Macchia virtue signaling to trans stuff while getting her nymoussy railed on fansly, it also adds nothing to it, I guess you can't leave your woman patterns behind testosterone after all.
On Tora side, what a fucking fággòt, can't even own it up, continue his act or reason his M.O to make content out of it. He will probably come back a year or two later like Papi because he doesn't have the balls to commit and flimsy women will fall for their woes again and again, same with men and the Shylily archetype.
My post might come out as "blaming the victim" for being utterly retarded and allowing to be lead and leading on the situation, but in my eyes we got retards here making telenovela drama, a lot of "my truth" being tossed around. It is just like highschool between these people.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Who are any of these people? Do any of them actually stream, or are they just vtweeters?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who are any of these people?
Nobodies, no one gives a shit about them.
This sort of highschool callout nonsense happens on twitter daily.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I'm glad I'm not on Twitter then.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I wasn't on Twitter before he bought it either.

Bronze

I guess since the post about Tora's accusation is here, this belongs here too. His artist urges people to not buy the assets/model from him.

Archive

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Tora Kura responds:

Tora is a certified freak. I had the "pleasure" of being in a VC with him once. He's just one of those creepy "where's my hug at" type guys. Not surprised he dug himself into a controversy. Even if he apologized and works on improving he's fucked. When it comes to that stuff people do not forget even if he is innocent. Which is kind of sad.
Was going through the retarded Twitter seething at the recent Pippa sponsored stream with an AI company. Plenty of dumb crying about AI including spergs acting like AI art is Skynet by saying it's "harming people". Found something funny I wanted to share, though:

Meet this pre-debut:
Screenshot-20240317-114617.png

>He/She/They 🏳️‍🌈
>Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Yep, one of those. Anyway, this person (I'll just go with "he") has a problem with Pippa and her AI stream

Archive

Them crazy niggas gettin' mad an shiet.

Anyway, was looking through the replies and saw this one he replied to:

He clearly didn't read what this other person said, and it seems like he likes the character design (maybe a little too much judging by those crying emojis...)

Archive

Not a big "gotcha!" or anything, but I found it funny how someone seething about AI didn't realize something was AI art, even when being told it was. These people that seeth this hard about AI art are truly some of the dumbest people in the vtuber/vtweeter sphere.

VTweeters care way too much about shit outside of their own dang stream. Imagine trying to cancel a girl who puts in the work because she got a fuckin sponsorship. These dumbasses always wonder why they don't grow but the proof is in the picture. Nobody wants to watch people who act like that, and it's the sad ugly truth.
:smugpipi:

Top Bottom