"I think I just accidentally lewded my dog"Ouro Kronii

Twitter cringe and insanity

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Who are any of these people? Do any of them actually stream, or are they just vtweeters?
Tora definitely was a consistent streamer for awhile, and definitely had a higher following but not a great CCV when he chose to get lazy and try to get his crumb of pussy more than make content. Most of the people jumping on this retarded shit are vtweeters as usual.
I guess since the post about Tora's accusation is here, this belongs here too. His artist urges people to not buy the assets/model from him.

Archive

Seen someone (or multiple by now) say that generally speaking you don't always own the rights to your model unless the artist says so directly in their ToS, they usually have stupid clauses saying even though you're paying $800-$20,000 for a model you don't actually own it.
I've known about this stuff for awhile. I'm friends with some of the girls who were affected. Im suprised about some of the stuff that proctors showin off too. This guy is fucked up.
This, I'm friends with a few who were hugely affected by it so I knew of his antics for a bit, but women gonna women and I would just come off as a "jealous guy" cuz they aren't being flirty with me even if I told them to be careful lmao. They wizened up eventually so once this came out it was a "damn, so people were right" moment.
So let me get this strait, a dude meets up with a girl at a con, decides not to fuck her, for what I presume is due to her hand looking like it has enough weight to it to feed a small family from Haiti.
Regardless of this they share a couch together and he tries to either get grabby with her or he is trying to befriend her again by being flirty or some shit. She seemingly doesn't care until some discord groomers tell her she was basically sexually assaulted. Also it turns out he's actually in a relationship with another dude so he's gay which to be fair to her I'd also be upset if I managed to turn someone who wanted to fuck me towards the opposite sex after meeting me in person. Anyway, so now he's fucked, and now a bunch of other people are throwing accusations at him.
Is that everything? This all reads like a Jerry Springer episode.
Yeah. He also had a breeding list that he claims was a "joke" which it seems to have been a future fuck list probably. Seen this pic of it floating around.
1710858594966.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah. He also had a breeding list that he claims was a "joke" which it seems to have been a future fuck list probably. Seen this pic of it floating around.
View attachment 66337
We should've never given the internet to the normies, holy fuck there needs to be a purge.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is from Hexa's friend in real life:
brave-d-Qaa-S9kmd0.png

Archivers aren't working for me atm. It really feels like she is downplaying how disgusting this guy is with "being a little too flirty." He was literally asking to have raw sex with random women.
Edit: Just to be clear, it's completely fine if she doesn't want to leak the DMs. Enough has already leaked that has completely destroyed his career.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Betting she actually got dicked down by him, no way for someone to be that obtuse, but it is twitter.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
brave-d-Qaa-S9kmd0.png

Archivers aren't working for me atm. It really feels like she is downplaying how disgusting this guy is with "being a little too flirty." He was literally asking to have raw sex with random women.
While i get what she is saying, you got it right. Sending dick picks and asking vtubers to fuck left and right isnt flirting. People in general are too comfortable acting like total sex addicts hiding behind a vtuber model. The vtuber scene is vastly dominated by women, letting weirdos treat it like a fucking playground for their biggest fantasies by downplaying it to simply flirting is some weird ass move. Guys like him needs to be publicly shamed, maybe it will knock some senses on other Spanners in the making.
Make Vtubers Great Again :smugmoona:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
While i get what she is saying, you got it right. Sending dick picks and asking vtubers to fuck left and right isnt flirting. People in general are too comfortable acting like total sex addicts hiding behind a vtuber model. The vtuber scene is vastly dominated by women, letting weirdos treat it like a fucking playground for their biggest fantasies by downplaying it to simply flirting is some weird ass move. Guys like him needs to be publicly shamed, maybe it will knock some senses on other Spanners in the making.
Make Vtubers Great Again :smugmoona:
I think she might be /here/. :smugpipi:

Personally, I find the original document to be less than credible. I think the DM's actually make him look worse to be honest.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I know you're /here/ Syd so instead of suffering what is twitter I'm telling you out right seeing the Tora DMs(tm) paints a much bigger picture overall which lets you know he's a legit sex pest. Everyone has their experiences that "drowns it out" because they're all fucking victims at the end of the day, woman. The problem is the Vtubing sphere likes going this format:
>Woman calls a guy out
>Woman's friends dogpile him
>It may or may not even be 100% true
>Clout chasers join in and dogpile him
>Guy graduates/vanishes whether innocent or not
So having numerous people actually echoing similar sentiments of how disgusting he is only adds to the credibility and need to get rid of him.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
brave-d-Qaa-S9kmd0.png

Edit: Just to be clear, it's completely fine if she doesn't want to leak the DMs. Enough has already leaked that has completely destroyed his career.
Wait, you don't go around DMing random chicks for rawdogging offcollabs? What are you, some kinda queer? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wait, you don't go around DMing random chicks for rawdogging offcollabs? What are you, some kinda queer? :Vesper-UNHINGED:
That ProZD/Bobby Lee lookin' fuck has shown me the light

Ladies, you won't know what will hit you within the next 20 minutes

:dokiSmug:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
That ProZD/Bobby Lee lookin' fuck
My first thought on hearing the "ASMR" was "that sounds like Great Value ProZD."

I think the vtuber indie-sphere needs to normalize the following words: "Hey, I get that this might be joking around, but I'm not comfortable with that kind of talk. Please cut it out, or we'll need to stop talking." Don't put them on blast from the get go, just make it very clear that there is a line and crossing it again will be on their head.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Use this as a PSA everyone. Tell your female, and even male, friends to stay away from Discord femboys. And those who have femboy friends in Discord: if your Discord femboy friend talks about beating off to your voice and fucking you in a public restroom, he's not a flirt. He's a sex pest, and you should not be meeting up with him in real life.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think the vtuber indie-sphere needs to normalize
Indies are just regular internet people with no direction or anyone to hit them over the head a newspaper and tell them no, it isn't surprising there's a ton of pests, unironic degenerates, social pariahs, perverts, alphabet weirdos, mean girls, internet brainrotted morons and all other flavors of discord-server-sewer-runoff.
The idea of being able to do whatever you want behind a mask and maybe get rich and popular off of it will attract the worst the web has to offer.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Indies are just regular internet people with no direction or anyone to hit them over the head a newspaper and tell them no, it isn't surprising there's a ton of pests, unironic degenerates, social pariahs, perverts, alphabet weirdos, mean girls, internet brainrotted morons and all other flavors of discord-server-sewer-runoff.
The idea of being able to do whatever you want behind a mask and maybe get rich and popular off of it will attract the worst the web has to offer.
Telling the other side that the contact of that sort is unwanted makes it easier to get a stalking order, though.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Telling the other side that the contact of that sort is unwanted makes it easier to get a stalking order, though.
Yeah, but here's the thing: until it went wrong, they were all into it.

I am not excusing what he did, defending him or anything of the sort, but until the first chick didn't complain, no one else had a problem with it, either.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I am not excusing what he did, defending him or anything of the sort, but until the first chick didn't complain, no one else had a problem with it, either.
Just like metoo :selenpointandlaugh:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I guess since the post about Tora's accusation is here, this belongs here too. His artist urges people to not buy the assets/model from him.

Archive

I find this to be extremely scummy. I dont care what TOS says, if you are commissioned for work and you get paid, rights to that model no longer belongs to you.

Tora definitely was a consistent streamer for awhile, and definitely had a higher following but not a great CCV when he chose to get lazy and try to get his crumb of pussy more than make content. Most of the people jumping on this retarded shit are vtweeters as usual.
Gotta throw a nigga under the bus for that extra clout.

Dude is clearly a sexpest but I agree with this. Some of the girls that have talked about him have mentioned that he started out with the sexpest shit and once they called him out on it he dropped it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Seen someone (or multiple by now) say that generally speaking you don't always own the rights to your model unless the artist says so directly in their ToS, they usually have stupid clauses saying even though you're paying $800-$20,000 for a model you don't actually own it.
This is how copyright law works. By default, if you create something, you own it. If you want to acquire full rights to something you're commissioning you'll need a written agreement that it is a work made for hire.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
240318-163628.png
So much for the architects here. Bro hit it up with White Norbit, what are you doing?

Jokes aside, woman has to deal with the consequences of her own lack of posture and resolve, thinks it's fine to leave it all to someone who sends dickpics unprompted.
I know people will take advantage of sheltered ones but c'mon, the way she writes is just as many other girls I've seen making twitlongers because they regreted sucking mid cock and now they need to save face, so the other party must be a monster! Specially this part:

This is clearly writen by a woman, all her wants and want-nots are unclear and she trips on her own logic constantly. The kind of menhera that you can only engage in a foreign location without any prior relationship, because it will come to bite you back.
The gender butterfly one is hilarious, reminds me of Hana Macchia virtue signaling to trans stuff while getting her nymoussy railed on fansly, it also adds nothing to it, I guess you can't leave your woman patterns behind testosterone after all.
On Tora side, what a fucking fággòt, can't even own it up, continue his act or reason his M.O to make content out of it. He will probably come back a year or two later like Papi because he doesn't have the balls to commit and flimsy women will fall for their woes again and again, same with men and the Shylily archetype.
My post might come out as "blaming the victim" for being utterly retarded and allowing to be lead and leading on the situation, but in my eyes we got retards here making telenovela drama, a lot of "my truth" being tossed around. It is just like highschool between these people.
Late, but this encapsulates my thoughts perfectly. In the case of Lily, the guy is absolutely in the wrong, but the entire thing is just fucked up. If you meet up with someone who's constantly a weird sex pest, and says shit like, and I quote, "OFC I WANNA GRAB YOU IN LA BRING YOU TO THE BATHROOM AND FUCK YOU IN PUBLIC", it should be a mild surprise at best if they act like a fucking rapist irl too. The worst part is that this definitely worked for him.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Nah you right, this is how women work and they know it but they also know they can fucking get away with it when they choose to crucify a nigga.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Bossman has received his first Twitter call-out post:
a

1710955596862.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom