"Why would you be offended that cannibals refuse to eat black people? Wouldn't that be a good kind of racism? hoHOhoHO! - Do we need more racial diversity in the cannibalism victim community?! hoHOhoHO!!"Kirschey

Twitter cringe and insanity

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm not entirely sure who that chuuba is, outside of the collab, but she just gave anyone looking for trouble ammunition to one-guy her until the heat-death of the universe. it also seems like she's willing to "cancel" other chuubas at the drop of a hat, and I'm willing to bet when push comes to shove, Hexa may be under her sights once more despite whatever apologies may have been given.

if she accepted Koinu's collab invitation, I refuse to believe that she did so without looking into Koinu and her community in the first place, let alone the other collab partners, if her career is that important to her that any perceived yab would be unforgiveable. why, that would be retarded, if not outright malicious.

she is a ticking time bomb, if you will. if she is using their perceived "friendship" to guilt them into compliance, any of her other friends and collab partners better make sure they have an absolutely pristine history of content and community to ensure they don't set her off.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
if she is using their perceived "friendship" to guilt them into compliance, any of her other friends and collab partners better make sure they have an absolutely pristine history of content and community to ensure they don't set her off.
Nah. They should call her a retard and tell her to get bent. That would be funnier.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I'm not entirely sure who that chuuba is, outside of the collab, but she just gave anyone looking for trouble ammunition to one-guy her until the heat-death of the universe. it also seems like she's willing to "cancel" other chuubas at the drop of a hat, and I'm willing to bet when push comes to shove, Hexa may be under her sights once more despite whatever apologies may have been given.

if she accepted Koinu's collab invitation, I refuse to believe that she did so without looking into Koinu and her community in the first place, let alone the other collab partners, if her career is that important to her that any perceived yab would be unforgiveable. why, that would be retarded, if not outright malicious.

she is a ticking time bomb, if you will. if she is using their perceived "friendship" to guilt them into compliance, any of her other friends and collab partners better make sure they have an absolutely pristine history of content and community to ensure they don't set her off.
I'm hoping that Hexa makes her fellow retards(affectionate) aware of this retard(pejorative).

E: This retard's entire vibe reminds me of that uwu mommy succubus vtuber who necked themselves after getting canceled for acting mentally ill a while back.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Following the Kenji stuff, there seems to be outrage about the Vtweeter Flipsie rn, by some Nijisisters it seems
Its difficult, because on one hand

this is funny and shitting on her is deserved because she is a lowlife vtweeter shitstirrer

but also she apparently made this

and that's just fucking funny, I'm sorry

Bonus:

she is getting cancelled for this

Conclusion: It's a great time to laugh at retards

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Following the Kenji stuff, there seems to be outrage about the Vtweeter Flipsie rn, by some Nijisisters it seems
Its difficult, because on one hand

this is funny and shitting on her is deserved because she is a lowlife vtweeter shitstirrer

but also she apparently made this

and that's just fucking funny, I'm sorry

Bonus:

she is getting cancelled for this

Conclusion: It's a great time to laugh at retards

Im actually starting to really dislike Flipsie. I never liked him in the first place but he can be extremely cringe.

On his latest twitter fight against sisters, Flipsie got called out for being a degen on twitter (nothingburger)
Screenshot_20240424-152503_X.jpg
Tweet

People took offense to it and the usual came after, uuuu report block Flipsie is a nazi fr fr!!! He had the smart idea (again) to directly tag Hakka to try and make a point. He can get away with it when doing it with nijilivers because they're public enemy #1 right now, but he's starting to get really close to fire with his dumbassery on twitter.
Screenshot_20240424-151733_X.jpg

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Im actually starting to really dislike Flipsie. I never liked him in the first place but he can be extremely cringe.

On his latest twitter fight against sisters, Flipsie got called out for being a degen on twitter (nothingburger)
View attachment 68667
Tweet

People took offense to it and the usual came after, uuuu report block Flipsie is a nazi fr fr!!! He had the smart idea (again) to directly tag Hakka to try and make a point. He can get away with it when doing it with nijilivers because they're public enemy #1 right now, but he's starting to get really close to fire with his dumbassery on twitter.
View attachment 68668
Dont mess with my Hermano
I aint Nijisister but i am going to kill this Negro

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 68667
Tweet

View attachment 68668
Lol this flipsie person got too used to jumping into drama during the Niji riots and getting away scot free because it was publicly acceptable.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
dramaYamanbas not even once

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I look forward to the day that Flipsie gets burned for flying too close to the sun and does a backflipsie in the process.

braindoko

I got this in my notifs even tho I don't follow this person and barely use xitter to start with. Thanks Elon

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I got this in my notifs even tho I don't follow this person and barely use xitter to start with. Thanks Elon

Sellout? Can't speak to that. Whore?
1714170792426.png
1714170892726.png
1714170959728.png
I won't say it, but I can see where they're coming from. At least you don't have an Onlyfans, so you're less of a whore than half of all other indie vtubers. Good job!

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Some Guy Who Reads

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV