"Sometimes love is a fish"Onolumi

Twitter cringe and insanity

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I noticed Raziel (Luca's scorned "groomer"/ex-gf) retweeted this and its a doozy

This paragraph is just sad
"I don't want to hear the "Ha ha well you are a SW you deserved it." No you freakin' incel - I only started sw last May and I've been in the Vtuber space for TWO years now and majority of it started within that first year. I actually became more comfortable with the idea of SW in the first place because I felt like - hey - if dudes want to use me for that in the first place - might as well get paid for doing it and let's just say that business has been fruitful and has helped me pay off some of my debts."

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I noticed Raziel (Luca's scorned "groomer"/ex-gf) retweeted this and its a doozy

"I don't want to hear the "Ha ha well you are a SW you deserved it." No you freakin' incel - I only started sw last May and I've been in the Vtuber space for TWO years now and majority of it started within that first year. I actually became more comfortable with the idea of SW in the first place because I felt like - hey - if dudes want to use me for that in the first place - might as well get paid for doing it and let's just say that business has been fruitful and has helped me pay off some of my debts."

What a time to be alive, where we can watch a whole generation of women learn in real time that guys will play with you if you're easy, but don't expect them to call you back.

Some Guy Who Reads

One glance at that Twitter bio tells me all I need to know about this trainwreck of a woman. Run, don't walk, children; this is the kind who kills your pet when you don't text back within ten minutes.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
One glance at that Twitter bio tells me all I need to know about this trainwreck of a woman. Run, don't walk, children; this is the kind who kills your pet when you don't text back within ten minutes.
I JUST noticed that BPD warning jesus christ

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Every one of these "the famous streamer man used me for sex" posts completely downplays the other interpretation of events, where the chick was using her body because she enjoyed his attention. Plenty of people are able to enjoy a streamer's content without offering them sexual favours, but you wanted to go a step further and be in the secret inner circle, and you used an easy shortcut to get there. It was a mutually beneficial arrangement at the time, and you're only trying to take it back now you've realised that groupies are less appealing once the streamer in question has matured past fucking anything that's nice to them.

Everyone makes mistakes, and if you regret being promiscuous in the past then it's on you to course-correct that lifestyle toward something healthier. Playing the victim just shows you haven't actually learnt anything.

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

I don't think she should be harassed just for doing hoe shit online and there's a ton of men that need to get the rope. But I get the feeling no one would be safe having deep contact of any kind (physical or emotional) with her. Why was the first bullet point about them not liking her Twitter comments? Don't even get me started on her bio.

Thread tax:
Some vtweeter tagged Hakka screeching for the big strong spic to save them in a twitter slap fight.
Archive, finally got it to work

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't think she should be harassed just for doing hoe shit online and there's a ton of men that need to get the rope. But I get the feeling no one would be safe having deep contact of any kind (physical or emotional) with her. Why was the first bullet point about them not liking her Twitter comments? Don't even get me started on her bio.

Thread tax:
Some vtweeter tagged Hakka screeching for the big strong spic to save them in a twitter slap fight.
Archive, finally got it to work

This fag can get fucked for trying to bring Holos into retarded drama, fuck you attention whore.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't think she should be harassed
See, this is exactly why i will never have any kind of relation with a women online. Try and talk to a women online and if one day she feels like it you will be painted as a harasser. People wont question it either because thats how retards are.

Zyklon Mag

See, this is exactly why i will never have any kind of relation with a women online. Try and talk to a women online and if one day she feels like it you will be painted as a harasser. People wont question it either because thats how retards are.
I meant actual harassment rather than just being friendly. But 100% I would be careful interacting too deeply with this kind of person online or IRL. You get accused of harassment if you are male, you get accused of ___ism if you are female. If they are a e-hoe, the answer is :magnino:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Holy mother of cope. GUYS GUYS look at hololive they are just as bad as niji!!!!! Even worse i tell ya!!!!! No i cant show you anything backing up my statement that hasnt been already resolved over the last 2 year. But its just an act!! Yagoo isnt the good guy he think he is he has a yacht too!!!! No shut up we dont talk about anycolor Tanigo is the devil incarned you have to trust me!!!!

Although i would say the talents are overworking themselves and i believe the hololive staff is working on it so thats good. This guy had the same idea, he just chose the worst exemples to back it up lol.

Edit : @Kourai i archived the page but since its from a member only section of the forum, it cant be viewed on archive.ph. do you have any way of archiving it?

Bronze

Holy mother of cope. GUYS GUYS look at hololive they are just as bad as niji!!!!! Even worse i tell ya!!!!! No i cant show you anything backing up my statement that hasnt been already resolved over the last 2 year. But its just an act!! Yagoo isnt the good guy he think he is he has a yacht too!!!! No shut up we dont talk about anycolor Tanigo is the devil incarned you have to trust me!!!!

Although i would say the talents are overworking themselves and i believe the hololive staff is working on it so thats good. This guy had the same idea, he just chose the worst exemples to back it up lol.

Edit : @Kourai i archived the page but since its from a member only section of the forum, it cant be viewed on archive.ph. do you have any way of archiving it?

Typical circlejerk stuff. Notice Niji is counted among good ones

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

To Bint Bantome, if ever you're reading this...

:magnicope::magnicope::magnicope:
:pippaseethe;:pippaseethe;:pippaseethe;
:tenmakys::tenmakys::tenmakys:
:millieLoser:

In Minecraft obviously.
:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Lmao, of course its coming from a fag with blue hair, why am i mot surprised.
View attachment 69174
Hopefully this loser backflips first. God, what a MARICON.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

ah yes, just as I suspected

@Nenélove
its your favorite type of person :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

"Yeah sure Niji may have driven multiple members to attempt suicide but at least they didn't use AI or work with a mean lawyer."
:chibiBrainDamage:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Wow, I can't believe Cover stole Kronii's rib. What a terrible company.

"Phaseconnect did AI"

Lmao. What a fag.

"Oh no! They're using AI! Oh God no! Not the scary AI! Oh God no! Not ChatGPT! My biggest enemy!" Like Jesus, shut up. -Jelly Hoshiumi.

When the seiso idol thinks you're an insufferable retard.
:pippaseethe;

Also:

:NOWWELAUGH:

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Wow, I can't believe Cover stole Kronii's rib. What a terrible company.

"Phaseconnect did AI"

Lmao. What a fag.

"Oh no! They're using AI! Oh God no! Not the scary AI! Oh God no! Not ChatGPT! My biggest enemy!" Like Jesus, shut up. -Jelly Hoshiumi.

When the seiso idol thinks you're an insufferable retard.
:pippaseethe;

Also:

:NOWWELAUGH:

He can go the Ducky route and write factually wrong shit and end up having to suck the Niji BlackCorpo cock to stay somewhat relevant.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Bored during some downtime at work:

"Yeah sure Niji may have driven multiple members to attempt suicide but at least they didn't use AI or work with a mean lawyer."
:chibiBrainDamage:
I hate to call you out, man, but I can't stand by while you blatantly plagiarize a man without crediting the original source:

I am not shocked that he literally did go with the "yeah, but AI and grifters" statement, but it is absolutely hilarious.

Again, unsurprising considering things like this:

Or this:

Even with the JP side of Niji

Not even too sure what he means by this, unless it's that he's such a Niji dick rider, he blindly jumped on the anti-Chihiro side because of her leaving Niji and immediately starting to stream as an indie.

And bonus:

He does look a bit like TJ Kirk...(also, I really hate when retards start their sentences with "Not" in the way he does.)

Will try to archive when I get home. Need to figure out what the current situation with it is, but I've taken screenshots just in case too.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bored during some downtime at work:

I hate to call you out, man, but I can't stand by while you blatantly plagiarize a man without crediting the original source:

I am not shocked that he literally did go with the "yeah, but AI and grifters" statement, but it is absolutely hilarious.

Again, unsurprising considering things like this:

Or this:

Even with the JP side of Niji

Not even too sure what he means by this, unless it's that he's such a Niji dick rider, he blindly jumped on the anti-Chihiro side because of her leaving Niji and immediately starting to stream as an indie.

And bonus:

He does look a bit like TJ Kirk...(also, I really hate when retards start their sentences with "Not" in the way he does.)

Will try to archive when I get home. Need to figure out what the current situation with it is, but I've taken screenshots just in case too.

GATEKEEPING IS A GOOD THING

Top Bottom