"burp sorry, oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Chikafuji Lisa

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

chihirogumi

Oh no, more anti-lolicon people found her. But is she even a loli? Because I feel like, it probably a no

Just glanced at his feed and he's been tweeting non-stop for 4 hours trying to win an internet argument. this is your brain on twitter. :pikacringe:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pika streaming with 12k viewers right now :sanasmile:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Just a Reminder because this is going to happen a lot there is this image since the time of Pikamee graduation that they are still trying to use
Just glanced at his feed and he's been tweeting non-stop for 4 hours trying to win an internet argument. this is your brain on twitter.
FwIEMS2aUAALR5_

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Pikamee reincarnates, Twitter seethes...
:amepopcorn:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Pikamee reincarnates, Twitter seethes...
:amepopcorn:
Pikamee reincarnates, TVA seethes as well.
:pathetic:

Anyway, Vshojo was low in my estimation because of, like, half of it's talents. Nyanners, Froot, Veibae, and Zentreya were all talents I actively disliked for one reason or another. The rest I either didn't care about or actually liked. I also thought the company and talents were shit for how they acted with Nux. Now, Nux is a retard, but how awful is it to have people you consider friends do a twitter style coordinated cancellation attempt on you? They actually made me feel bad for Nux of all people. At this point, Nyan and Vei are gone so that just leaves Froot and Zen as members I actively dislike. I was starting to seriously dislike Nazuna at one point as well, but now I'm back to kind of feeling half apathetic and half hoping that she can get herself straightened out. In any case, regarding Pikamee, I was definitely a clip watcher and never really engaged with her actual stream, but I hope that Vshojo turns out to be the right fit for her and she is happy with her decision.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Pikamee reincarnates, TVA seethes as well.
:pathetic:

Anyway, Vshojo was low in my estimation because of, like, half of it's talents. Nyanners, Froot, Veibae, and Zentreya were all talents I actively disliked for one reason or another. The rest I either didn't care about or actually liked. I also thought the company and talents were shit for how they acted with Nux. Now, Nux is a retard, but how awful is it to have people you consider friends do a twitter style coordinated cancellation attempt on you? They actually made me feel bad for Nux of all people. At this point, Nyan and Vei are gone so that just leaves Froot and Zen as members I actively dislike. I was starting to seriously dislike Nazuna at one point as well, but now I'm back to kind of feeling half apathetic and half hoping that she can get herself straightened out. In any case, regarding Pikamee, I was definitely a clip watcher and never really engaged with her actual stream, but I hope that Vshojo turns out to be the right fit for her and she is happy with her decision.
TBH, I can ignore Zen, so if vshitshow throws Froot out of the air lock ill stop shiting on them.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Now, Nux is a retard, but how awful is it to have people you consider friends do a twitter style coordinated cancellation attempt on you? They actually made me feel bad for Nux of all people.
I don't. That retard didn't learn shit from it, and I hope he never fucking does. Fucker makes my skin crawl.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just glanced at his feed and he's been tweeting non-stop for 4 hours trying to win an internet argument. this is your brain on twitter. :pikacringe:

Ratios are for autists and zoomers who werent loved as a child but, this tweet did kinda go viral and out-liked almost anything either Henya or VSJ has tweeted lmao, i wonder if they care at all, would be funny if VSJ started suing anyone who called their company or talents a pedophile

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So, you guys think maybe Pippa had a heads up about Pickleme and that's why Pippa was stacking on the twitch streams last week? SO they can collab on twitch.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

He just keeps fucking going
So, you guys think maybe Pippa had a heads up about Pickleme and that's why Pippa was stacking on the twitch streams last week? SO they can collab on twitch.
I’m praying your right. To add to this rat she was in communication with kson.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I’m praying your right. To add to this rat she was in communication with kson.
Guess we'll know if this is true when the next Vshoujo talent debuts with a mysterious bird chirping in the background

And a lisp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Oh no, more anti-lolicon people found her. But is she even a loli? Because I feel like, it probably a no
I don't know or care whether she's meant to be a loli or not. But why do these people always use the term "literal child"? Half the time the characters are just petite adults, not exactly being literal.

It wouldn't stick out as much to me if I just saw it occasionally, but the amount of times I've seen some twitter person screech about a character that's in their 20s while saying "literal child" is pretty hilarious.

Anyway loli or no loli I think the design is neat. Seems a bit uncanny in motion, but I like the artwork.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This popped up in my "For You" feed and I swear I will never fucking understand why VTuber fans keep infantilizing VTubers as if the person behind the cutesy uwu avatar isn't an adult who can make their own decisions.

Yes poor Henya, last I checked she was streaming to an average of 9-10k viewers and just generally having a good time with her new (and old) audience.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
This popped up in my "For You" feed and I swear I will never fucking understand why VTuber fans keep infantilizing VTubers as if the person behind the cutesy uwu avatar isn't an adult who can make their own decisions.
Just ignore that guy. One of those terminally online vtuber fans that keep popping out every drama or anything vtuber stuff appearing, so not really need to be taken at face value.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

chihirogumi

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
The sheer amount of posts he's done replying to backlash... sir please go do your papers. Get off the internet, touch grass.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't know or care whether she's meant to be a loli or not. But why do these people always use the term "literal child"? Half the time the characters are just petite adults, not exactly being literal.

It wouldn't stick out as much to me if I just saw it occasionally, but the amount of times I've seen some twitter person screech about a character that's in their 20s while saying "literal child" is pretty hilarious.

Anyway loli or no loli I think the design is neat. Seems a bit uncanny in motion, but I like the artwork.
because alot of people even sane people think that the "short but actually 100000 years old" is to skirt by pedophila in the same vein as "im not actually a child so it's ok"
Yes its that retarded

not like child who is actually very old as a symbolism for purity and innocence is a writer trope or anything *cough*Childlikeempress*cough*

not sure why i'm trying to explain dumbasses being retarded on twitter meds please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom