"We're best friends! Only friends!"Shirakami Fubuki

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
because alot of people even sane people think that the "short but actually 100000 years old" is to skirt by pedophila in the same vein as "im not actually a child so it's ok"
Yes its that retarded

not like child who is actually very old as a symbolism for purity and innocence is a writer trope or anything *cough*Childlikeempress*cough*

not sure why i'm trying to explain dumbasses being retarded on twitter ran out of meds?
Imma be real even if the loli is 100000009yrs old i still think people are weirdos for jerking off to that shit. My issue with the twitter people is calling them pedos but heyyy they never moved a finger for real pedos actively chasing after real children. They are doing this simply for farming impression and getting clout out of it

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Imma be real even if the loli is 100000009yrs old i still think people are weirdos for jerking off to that shit. My issue with the twitter people is calling them pedos but heyyy they never moved a finger for real pedos actively chasing after real children. They are doing this simply for farming impression and getting clout out of it
They do it because it's easy. If they come across actual pedophilia in their timeline, they don't do shit. Why? Because it's an 'uncomfortable' topic.
"It's easier to call anime profile #281674 a pedo than someone called Dr. Pizza."

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They do it because it's easy. If they come across actual pedophilia in their timeline, they don't do shit. Why? Because it's an 'uncomfortable' topic.
"It's easier to call anime profile #281674 a pedo than someone called Dr. Pizza."
or actively retweet it.

chihirogumi

Speaking of Dr. Pizza, this archive popped up on /vt/. It dates back to the GamerGate days, but it's an extremely long list of anti-loli people getting outed as pedos themselves. This is the main reason why if somebody rants and raves about drawings for asspats, it's usually because they have something to hide.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Selen will leave Niji and join Hololive solely so she can avenge 3 pts La+ killing 10 pts Selen in Vsaikyo.

She'll stalk La+. She'll haunt La+. She'll appear in every single multiplayer game La+ ever dares to play.

Until she accomplishes her goal and kills La+.

Kind of a Wile E. Coyote vs. The Roadrunner thing, really.
1680449959983185.png
You've sold me on your idea for Gen 7. Now, will you be willing to tell us about your design concept for the antagonist role Selen will take? Remember La+ is the chuuni autistic kid that Lui, Ninja, Koyori, and Whale humor as their leader (in a Make-A-Wish kind of way).

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

chihirogumi

The sheer amount of posts he's done replying to backlash... sir please go do your papers. Get off the internet, touch grass.
F@ggot finally made up his mind and took your advice lol.
1684161753447.png
Btw, her first non-debut stream had moments where she was reacting to tiktok videos. I hope the "talent freedom" she is chasing doesn't turn her into a reactuber.
1684122527495741.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Btw, her first non-debut stream had moments where she was reacting to tiktok videos. I hope the "talent freedom" she is chasing doesn't turn her into a reactuber.
1684122527495741.png
She was already doing this on some streams as Pikamee, though.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

wtf are you talking about she already became a reactuber a long time ago

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
F@ggot finally made up his mind and took your advice lol.
View attachment 25404
View attachment 25406
Damn i cant believe he lost in the end. He looked so confident during his ratio contest. Btw, before he deleted i looked a bit at his profile and im pretty sure that was a minor. Those kids needs to focus on better thing than twitter wars

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
wtf are you talking about she already became a reactuber a long time ago
Also, she explained that she was taking a break from RE4 for lunch, but to keep the stream going she'd do some reactions.

Also, I think I heard a tea kettle in the background.

Well, perhaps she was having instant ramen. Weird how the whistling coincided with her laughing.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

I think the face tracking on this model is better than on the Pikamee models. It captured some tiny mouth and eye movements in the "Did I say dayo?" moment, you can almost read her lips. I don't think the voms models had this good tracking; maybe the isekai ones, but I wouldn't know since I never watched them.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Speaking of Dr. Pizza, this archive popped up on /vt/. It dates back to the GamerGate days, but it's an extremely long list of anti-loli people getting outed as pedos themselves. This is the main reason why if somebody rants and raves about drawings for asspats, it's usually because they have something to hide.
The "Make Noise for a Good Thing" Virtue Signal that's really projection. Insert Classic Stonetoss comic here.

The unfortunate and deeply serious side of the issue, having tangentially worked with some local groups that end up touching on that area, is there's very different spheres of the space. If you want to actually deal with the human trafficker side of it, you better be prepared to dig some hidden graves. You're dealing with some of the most irredeemable sociopaths in any society.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
The "Make Noise for a Good Thing" Virtue Signal that's really projection. Insert Classic Stonetoss comic here.

The unfortunate and deeply serious side of the issue, having tangentially worked with some local groups that end up touching on that area, is there's very different spheres of the space. If you want to actually deal with the human trafficker side of it, you better be prepared to dig some hidden graves. You're dealing with some of the most irredeemable sociopaths in any society.
Reading what "Dr. Pizza" wanted to do to those kids (they didn't exist, he was chatting with an FBI agent posing as their mother), I think I'd have him dig his own grave. Hopefully I'll never meet anyone like him in real life.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Immediately walked it back because he's a mental midget.
"I may have failed my college paper, but at least I won an argument about pedophilia on Twitter." :SelenHAHAhere:

Archive

>nigga deacitvated

Mega-rrat, gunrun sent the legal ninjas after this tween just because he called his brand new talent a pedophile
:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think the face tracking on this model is better than on the Pikamee models. It captured some tiny mouth and eye movements in the "Did I say dayo?" moment, you can almost read her lips. I don't think the voms models had this good tracking; maybe the isekai ones, but I wouldn't know since I never watched them.
Pikamee's model was three years old and Live2D tracking has come a long way by now, to be fair. I doubt they had top-of-the-line rigging for Pikamee's model to begin with, given how small Voms is. VShojo models are generally rigged very well, imo probably among the best in the industry, even if I usually dislike the actual designs.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So I decided to check out Henya's Resident Evil stream. Never checked out a Pikamee stream before this and wanted to see what the fuss was about.

So, Henya is a really comfy streamer - she's so cheerful and bubbly and nice to everyone, which is really enjoyable, and she has a personality that works with a loli-style avatar, but goddamn that boob window in the middle of her chest is really off-putting.

Here's hoping she gets a jacket zipper that works properly when she gets another avatar.

IdenticalPlateaus

So, Henya is a really comfy streamer - she's so cheerful and bubbly and nice to everyone, which is really enjoyable, and she has a personality that works with a loli-style avatar, but goddamn that boob window in the middle of her chest is really off-putting.
Yeah the window is a strange design decision, my best guess is that it is an attempt to counter loli accusations? Being able to point at the existence of breasts if someone calls the model a child. Doesn't seem like a great plan to me but she got people calling her a lolicon as soon as she debuted so who knows.

Top Bottom