"First, enjoy the fucking huge BGM!"Shiranui Flare

Vidya Games Thread

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Everyone playing the new Elden Ring DLC, and I'm still going through DS3 runs before moving on to Elden Ring for the first time. Waiting for the summer sale to make up for the fact I bought DS3 and the DLCs for full price a few months back.

In the mean time, almost done with my sorcerer run.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
I was worried I was going to have to start over because I breathed frost breath all over the storage room before walking into and really injured that horrible old woman, but turns out she's horrible whether you attack her or not. So that's a relief.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Great day for the good kind of horsefuckers.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Over the last few months or so I've started actually playing Fortnite. Never had before then, but once I saw the festival mode for the first time I thought I'd give it a try. Cool as hell that it's Harmonix that develop it (creators of both Guitar Hero and Rock Band). The current season is Metallica themed, so it's been fucking amazing. Pretty recent songs we've gotten are Lux Æterna, Master of Puppets, and Ride the Lightning just to name a few. I really hope they keep adding more tracks like this, as it's been a breath of fresh air compared to a lot of the stuff they add.

Honestly if you have an old guitar controller sitting around, and feel like trying it I recommend to do it. The charts have been damn good, and I imagine with time will only get better. There will hopefully come a day when they put Dragonforce in there, and I cannot fucking wait.

Here's a tool to get your old RB/GH controller working with the game:

Zapan1984

Awoogers

a reply i found amusing

actually real btw

theres a really strict rule on pixiv that no nsfw horses back when the game was officially released on JP back then
the fanarts would literally be deleted the second you post it not counting the fact that there were some who lost their pixiv accounts due to it

apparently it was because of the yakuza or some shit

Zapan1984

actually real btw

theres a really strict rule on pixiv that no nsfw horses back when the game was officially released on JP back then
the fanarts would literally be deleted the second you post it not counting the fact that there were some who lost their pixiv accounts due to it

apparently it was because of the yakuza or some shit
Huh interesting to know

Awoogers

Huh interesting to know
this was back on pandemic so 2021ish to 2022 i dont know if it still applies

but seeing as im not seeing horse tits on my feed tells otherwise

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Awoogers

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa plays this in between matches of KI and SF6 and will literally roll in between rounds and a couple times during supers :gunpeko:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Does anyone know how many remembrance bosses there are in the DLC? I heard the number 10 thrown around, but that seems like a lot. And on the topic of the upgrade system, the distribution is my issue as well. I recognize the benefits of having separate scaling, but they could have dished out the power in a better way.
This summoner boss is the Dark Souls 2 of Elden Ring bosses, fucking hell. Picked up Death Knight armor in there though, so not all bad.
Not gonna lie, finding the illusory wall in the Shadow Keep was pretty fucking cool, man. And seeing the classic chest in Ruins of Unte? That was nice, but it's a shame it wasn't a mimic. The payoff of the Stone-Sheathed Sword was really cool as well, glad they did something with that instead of it just being a neat lore item.
I noticed an enemy in the distance, and made a comment about it reminding me of Winter Lanterns from Bloodborne. Especially after reading those dev messages on the ground. Not 5 minutes later I pick up a 'Winter-Lantern Fly'. They really nailed this area, this has incredible atmosphere. Okay yeah this area is cool as fuck.
9 and then the final boss.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
These motherfuckers really said "the boss is a toaster, and the arena is your bathtub" when making Ancient Dragon Senessax huh? I hate bosses designed with Torrent in mind, man... Horse combat is so bland, and just drains the fun out of fights completely. That boss was so annoying.
download.png

edit: Bayle however, was fantastic. Tight windows, and not a lot of time to attack so it's a very fun fight. His combos are very satisfying to learn and dodge. Crazy how they have a very annoying dragon fight, leading up to an amazing one.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Great day for the good kind of horsefuckers.

I've let my BA account lapse, but this will easily pull me back into gacha hell. Also, Cygames putting this out themselves was the only way to go. They (hopefully) won't announce EoS fucking randomly on the poster girl's birthday!

Awoogers

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Finally found the girl of my dreams... (I've always been a big Dragon Communion guy.)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
These motherfuckers really said "the boss is a toaster, and the arena is your bathtub" when making Ancient Dragon Senessax huh? I hate bosses designed with Torrent in mind, man... Horse combat is so bland, and just drains the fun out of fights completely. That boss was so annoying.
download.png

edit: Bayle however, was fantastic. Tight windows, and not a lot of time to attack so it's a very fun fight. His combos are very satisfying to learn and dodge. Crazy how they have a very annoying dragon fight, leading up to an amazing one.
Wait, you could use Torrent in that fight? I just fought it out on foot.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
HOLY SHIT! JIM IS SO BASED FOR THIS TAKE! FUCK ALL THE CRIMSON SKIES HATERS!

Archive

Top Bottom