"Why would you be offended that cannibals refuse to eat black people? Wouldn't that be a good kind of racism? hoHOhoHO! - Do we need more racial diversity in the cannibalism victim community?! hoHOhoHO!!"Kirschey

Vidya Games Thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
putting this here in case some of you have fond memories of HoN if ever

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I have Digimon World on the brain for entirely unrelated reasons, so if you're disappointed that it's been nearly 10 years since the last Digimon World game (not counting Next Order re-releases), Anode Heart is the game for you - which I can now readily recommend since they're done with post-launch updates and are actively working on the TCG side-game and sequel. It will fuel your autism in the same way that Digimon World does, which is where I would normally recommend this sort of game to Kirsche, but she might take issue with the graphics:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Following up from my previous post during a sale of the Men of War/GEM engine RTT games, I will be highlighing a few other entries in the series.
The game that started it all: Soldiers: Heroes of World War II. It has quite some hardcore features that you won't find in other games in the series. For instance, inventory management matters a lot as they're tiny and weight is a big factor to take account for. There's also zero protection against friendly fire.
Being a old game, it does have some bugs on modern systems, such as key rebinding not working without manually modifying the options file. It also needs to be run in compatibility mode and might require ReShade to fix graphical glitches.

Next up is Men of War: Red Tide, which is a standalone expansion of the original Men of War. A lot of missions give you control over large armies and sometimes smaller warships or submarines with rocket launchers. The drawbacks are that it has no multiplayer (even for LAN), no mod menu, and no soundtrack outside of the main menus.

And finally, Gates of Hell: Ostfront with all of it's DLC gives you a ton of singleplayer content to play with alongside new quality of life features. As one of the recent entries, it is getting updates for time to come. I advise playing from Normal difficulty at minimum as wave timers in defence missions get longer the easier the difficulty is set to. The game and it's DLC are also expensive,

UberSoldat

Civvie plays Max Payne

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
check in on your autistic loved ones (but mostly Jerry), because these next few months are going to be torture for them as they wait

Factorio: Space Age, the game's first expansion is coming October 21st, $35 - so expect another round of people complaining that the developers are greedy, despite the millions of people that can vouch the game ruins their lives and should actually be priced higher for the amount and quality of content given:

Satisfactory 1.0 releasing on September 10th, 2024, which means mod development can soon truly begin, hopefully they fix performance issues and motion-sickness:

it would be a shame if any other factory games on the market completely missed the mark entirely while the behemoths keep chugging - but that's a post for another day, it would take a bit of time to put together that I would rather spend more on MSPaint collectible creatures and horrors right now. I'll make note of it though!

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Top Bottom