"I'm fine! I'm not fine! Fuck you!"Sakamata Chloe

/vt/ insanity and antis

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I will never understand Teamates like this. Ame has said a million times before that she's gonna do what she wants, regardless of people's opinions, so I have no idea how suddenly this statement that lines up with what she's said before is setting off unicorns.

akari-chan

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My first thought when seeing this was "Why tf didn't you just sell them?"
Unicorns....
Keeping this shit is the smarter move, it will inevitably appreciate massively in value once ame graduates, actually the impermanent nature of vtubers probably means a lot of vtuber merch which saw limited runs will probably be very valuable in the future, specially if it carries some morbid history, imagine if they had made aloe or hitomi chris merch.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Keeping this shit is the smarter move, it will inevitably appreciate massively in value once ame graduates, actually the impermanent nature of vtubers probably means a lot of vtuber merch which saw limited runs will probably be very valuable in the future, specially if it carries some morbid history, imagine if they had made aloe or hitomi chris merch.
That's actually a great point... damn I should've bought some merch.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The brainlets invest in crypto while the giga brained chads invest in Pekora and Gura figures.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Pristine Holographic signed rushia weiss schwarz card (2021 edition) also signed by yagoo at holofes 13, the same year of his tragic death and the eventual bankruptcy and subsequent acquisition of his company by Anycolor Multimedia Group (AMG), which would disband the remaining talents 8 months later after a 78% reduction in profits following the release of company documents and exodus of 239 out of the 312 active talents."
Selling now on Amazon for 169k, only 2 others of its kind known to exist.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
"Pristine Holographic signed rushia weiss schwarz card (2021 edition) also signed by yagoo at holofes 13, the same year of his tragic death and the eventual bankruptcy and subsequent acquisition of his company by Anycolor Multimedia Group (AMG), which would disband the remaining talents 8 months later after a 78% reduction in profits following the release of company documents and exodus of 239 out of the 312 active talents."
Selling now on Amazon for 169k, only 2 others of its kind known to exist.

There's a reason I bought Rushia merch despite not really caring about her.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
>Just finished watching the final episode of HoloweEN
>Go to /vt/ to see what everyone is saying
>They're all talking about harpy Mumei's ass

I don't know what I expected.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
All of this happened months ago, but I finally found all of the archives so I can properly tell the story now.

/who/, the Nanashi Mumei general discussion thread on /vt/, used to make a weekly newsletter called The Weekly Owl. In each issue, they would recap the week's streams and events surrounding Mumei in a somewhat humorous but mostly autistic fashion. The hoomans on /who/ decided to make a special birthday edition and entered it as a fan submission to be shown on Mumei's birthday stream. And to everyone's surprise, she actually showed it on stream and started reading the entire thing.
mumei two.PNG

At first, the reaction on /who/ was joyous. Their oshi had acknowledged them live on stream.
who 1.PNGwho 2.PNG

But as Mumei continued to read through every single article, some anons started to feel a little self-conscious and embarrassed. That's when the infighting began.
who 5.PNG
who 7.PNGwho 11.PNGwho 12.PNGwho 15.PNG

The Hololive Global thread took notice and started making fun of them.
hololive global 1.PNGhololive global 2.PNGhololive global 3.PNG

The moral of the story is that the fanbase really does reflect their oshi.
chat reflects the streamer.PNG

Links to thread archives:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
All of this happened months ago, but I finally found all of the archives so I can properly tell the story now.

/who/, the Nanashi Mumei general discussion thread on /vt/, used to make a weekly newsletter called The Weekly Owl. In each issue, they would recap the week's streams and events surrounding Mumei in a somewhat humorous but mostly autistic fashion. The hoomans on /who/ decided to make a special birthday edition and entered it as a fan submission to be shown on Mumei's birthday stream. And to everyone's surprise, she actually showed it on stream and started reading the entire thing.
View attachment 5123

At first, the reaction on /who/ was joyous. Their oshi had acknowledged them live on stream.
View attachment 5124View attachment 5125

But as Mumei continued to read through every single article, some anons started to feel a little self-conscious and embarrassed. That's when the infighting began.
View attachment 5128
View attachment 5131View attachment 5132View attachment 5133View attachment 5134

The Hololive Global thread took notice and started making fun of them.
View attachment 5135View attachment 5136View attachment 5137

The moral of the story is that the fanbase really does reflect their oshi.
View attachment 5139

Links to thread archives:
There's no amount of "autistic" stickers sufficeable for this level of spaghetti

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Crossposting from the general thread, context is Rin Penrose expressed interest in collabing with men and I went to /vt/ to document their reaction to another whore outing themselves

There are some but it's pretty weak bait and people are still thirstposting in the face of it, so I'd say she's safe. The important thing is that she got it out of the way early on so schizos don't bother getting attached and making problems for her later.

Some examples I found on the /jidf/ thread:

View attachment 6343
View attachment 6345
View attachment 6346

And a lone sane person braving the dark of trolls and schizos:

View attachment 6347

Finally, this doesn't have anything to do with the above but I had to see and, if you dare click on the spoiler, so will you:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1670379389402457.jpg
Aloupeeps on /vt/ are embracing their new role as the most cucked vtuber fanbase.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Rotpockets (an insane Mori hater who sperged out in the homeland thread a couple months ago) resurfaced yesterday. Josh conveniently moved the autism into a separate thread.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Rotpockets (an insane Mori hater who sperged out in the homeland thread a couple months ago) resurfaced yesterday. Josh conveniently moved the autism into a separate thread.
I'm glad the schizo man has not waddled his way over from the ancestral lands yet

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

hololive ruined /jp/

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What a beautiful specimen, wretched and deformed as it is.
Actually, does that "Confirmed Unicorn" tag mean he's banned here? I swear I saw a post by this guy in the general thread the other day...?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
What a beautiful specimen, wretched and deformed as it is.
Actually, does that "Confirmed Unicorn" tag mean he's banned here? I swear I saw a post by this guy in the general thread the other day...

It's akin to 'person of interest' on the homeland. Places heavy restrictions on what he can do. No editing, no deleting posts, etc. He posted a disgusting bit of uncensored hate art about his favorite vtuber as his first and so far only post that was reported and deleted immediately.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure he's one of Mori's biggest superchatters. His whole plan is to spread so much hate about Mori that it gets to the point where no one likes her anymore...no one except him. Then he will send a $500 aka supa saying, "I know everyone else has turned their back on you, but I'm still here for you, please love me and accept me, and I will take care of you." And of course she will reject him and then go to sleep on her pile of money.

I see no other logical explanation for him being such a gigantic autistic retard.

Top Bottom