"I am looking for someone who will break my heart into pieces and stomp it into the ground"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

/vt/ insanity and antis

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hate the "try to be LGBT friendly" because all it means is vermintide will come into my chat and make me feel super uncomfortable by saying "wow your voice goals", "wow your body goals" like girl get your own goddamn style the fuck.

I'll take the alt righters. :depressedtako:
Once again I wish all troons were like you.

Negzana

I hate the "try to be LGBT friendly" because all it means is vermintide will come into my chat and make me feel super uncomfortable by saying "wow your voice goals", "wow your body goals" like girl get your own goddamn style the fuck.

It's simple, I don't want faggotry in my lesbian vtuber yuribait streams

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Once again I wish all troons were like you.
I just never understood other vermintide. Isn't the idea to move from one side to the other. So many of them just want to be in the middle, and don't work on themselves. I just feel a sense of disgust with people like that.:depressedtako:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just never understood other vermintide. Isn't the idea to move from one side to the other. So many of them just want to be in the middle, and don't work on themselves. I just feel a sense of disgust with people like that.:depressedtako:
A lot of vermin only do it to feel special, to get attention/clout/influence/money, and to be above criticism. A lot of them have mental issues but instead of getting medicated they just chop their cock off. Doesn't help that a lot of people nowadays get groomed into it.

randomtranny

A lot of vermin only do it to feel special, to get attention/clout/influence/money, and to be above criticism. A lot of them have mental issues but instead of getting medicated they just chop their cock off. Doesn't help that a lot of people nowadays get groomed into it.
Yeeep witnessed it first hand with the creepy "egg joke" shit. Like thats weird as fuck. Imagine someone telling you "you are trans but you don't see it yet". Especially for such a big fuckin deal. It's not easy being like this. Imagine wanting to someone else to be fucked up. Such gross shitty behaviour.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Yeeep witnessed it first hand with the creepy "egg joke" shit. Like thats weird as fuck. Imagine someone telling you "you are trans but you don't see it yet". Especially for such a big fuckin deal. It's not easy being like this. Imagine wanting to someone else to be fucked up. Such gross shitty behaviour.
There are a lot of people in this world who are obsessed with dragging other people down to their own miserable level. Between that and some people's obsession with encouraging suicide, abortion, drug abuse, sex abuse, etc., it's really enough to give credibility to the existence of demons.

Stunned But Dumb

Once on another site I made a pronoun joke and an egg cracker followed me around for a week replying to my comments asking if I were trans and pointing me to egg groups or whatever you want to call them despite me at first politely then sternly telling them no, leave me alone.

"wow your voice goals", "wow your body goals"
Isn't this super rude? I'm stupid so be patient but if the ultimate goal of transitioning is to pass, clocking someone immediately, even with a compliment seems back handed. Why do this? I've wondered, but the only two trans people I know are not good people to ask so...

randomtranny

Isn't this super rude? I'm stupid so be patient but if the ultimate goal of transitioning is to pass, clocking someone immediately, even with a compliment seems back handed. Why do this? I've wondered, but the only two trans people I know are not good people to ask so...
It's not even the fact that I'm a tranny. They do that to regular ass people too. It's really weird.

Stunned But Dumb

It's not even the fact that I'm a tranny. They do that to regular ass people too. It's really weird.
I just have to assume thats social unawareness if I want to be polite about it, because thats nonsensical... Again, unless I'm just dumb.

Classic

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I just have to assume thats social unawareness if I want to be polite about it, because thats nonsensical... Again, unless I'm just dumb.

Classic
something something rate of autism in transgendered individuals

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Once on another site I made a pronoun joke and an egg cracker followed me around for a week replying to my comments asking if I were trans and pointing me to egg groups or whatever you want to call them despite me at first politely then sternly telling them no, leave me alone.
It makes a lot more sense if you view them as a proselytizing religion. It's a matter of faith to them. The believe in transsubstantiation and a soul separate from the physical self, and they have the innate desire to spread their faith to the unbelievers. You're either a sinner in need of saving, or a heretic in need of burning.

It is not a coincidence that the evangelicals burning Harry Potter books in the late nineties and early 2000s and the TRAs burning them now are acting exactly the same. A slightly different social environment, and the TRAs would be singing the Lord's praises on the street while holding up "God hates Fags!" signs, whereas modern evangelicals would be shooting estrogen into their veins.

They needed, and found, a faith. The rest is details.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think, one of common factors is desire to have all benefits of both genders and no obligaiotns, in worst cases. There are people who dont have any particular attachment to either gender, but very attached to attention and entiltlement. Kinda same as savior complex. Look, i'm fighting my war! I'm doing stuff! I'm making progress! And absolute worst thing that could happen to these people, is actually achieving their objective. Problem is, even if they start as decent person with clear goal, going trans takes years and people ending up in kinda same situation as war veterans unable to adapt to civilian life.
Fuck, it turned out so jumbled... just associative chain. But i'm sleepy and too lazy to rewrite.

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Reminds me of that time Calli got a SC from a tranny saying that her deep voice gives them confidence and she is an inspiration for all trans people

Like wtf??
That shit must make a cis woman so uncomfortable, absolutely pathetic people clinging to any grain of approval

Zyklon Mag

Not exactly sure were to put this but I'll just leave it here. Predditors talk about how people with the wrong opinions are getting into vtubers.
View attachment 67427
(Link) (Archive)
>The alt-right is trying to encroach on every fandom
vermintide have zero self awareness. Also, fuck off. We were here first.
"Most vtubers I watch stay away from political topics and try to be LGBTQ friendly."
It's almost like they're either employed by a company or don't want to get their mains bonked by YouTube/Twitch. Nothing stops them from saying racist shit on their alts or IRL :smugpipi:

braindoko

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I've been seeing lots of post accusing new chuubas of being Mel Nekomata and thought it was just schizos or falseflags but there might be a real lead here

Someone wanna look into it?
I've never heard anyone Mel being trans before, nor has Mel ever really sounded like one. There's a bunch of gay fake drama around (w)asp, because a bunch of the chuubas had a discord where they planned fucking with a bunch of threads and generating faked drama, so I'd be willing to be it's just that.

E: There's at least two different people constantly accused of being her currently

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I've never heard anyone Mel being trans before, nor has Mel ever really sounded like one. There's a bunch of gay fake drama around (w)asp, because a bunch of the chuubas had a discord where they planned fucking with a bunch of threads and generating faked drama, so I'd be willing to be it's just that.

E: There's at least two different people constantly accused of being her currently
If Mel's a trans and is really a man then does that mean that when she did her toothbrush stream she shoved a vibrator up her penis or butt?

Negzana

If Mel's a trans and is really a man then does that mean that when she did her toothbrush stream she shoved a vibrator up her penis or butt?
I was reading this and forgot I wasn't on the termination of Mel thread and got really confused

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wtf is up with /vt/ and fwmc? Why are they having a god damn meltdown about it now?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wtf is up with /vt/ and fwmc? Why are they having a god damn meltdown about it now?
Is there? i found 1 bait thread and it was about FWMC not streaming due to their move to japan, alot of people suspect its the same guy, seems like there is a non-zero chance there is alot of bait being posted due to all the Niji happenings, NijiEN currently has a full Mario Kart collab going on, it has around 10k to 9.5k ccv and there is some small bait going on about that
from the first FWMC bait thread i found (i had to actually scroll a fair bit and there is nothing in the globals), there were similar threads bitching about all of Advent, Shori and Nerissa

1712463042231.png

Top Bottom