"Yametekudastop"Kiryu Coco

/vt/ insanity and antis

tgmslc

I haven't been paying that much attention to /vt/ lately since the bait's gotten even dumber an lazier.
Screenshot_20240407-000447.png
Like, how fucking stupid is this? "If this thing that no longer existed still existed then it would mean that Hololive bad".

Yeah? No shit??? Damn, sorry that you got sent here from a different universe, sister.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I haven't been paying that much attention to /vt/ lately since the bait's gotten even dumber an lazier.
View attachment 67665
Like, how fucking stupid is this? "If this thing that no longer existed still existed then it would mean that Hololive bad".

Yeah? No shit??? Damn, sorry that you got sent here from a different universe, sister.
They are so fucking desperate to find Holo drama they can deflect onto and have the grifters lock onto and leave them alone.

I've been seeing lots of post accusing new chuubas of being Mel Nekomata and thought it was just schizos or falseflags but there might be a real lead here

Someone wanna look into it?
If Mel's a trans and is really a man then does that mean that when she did her toothbrush stream she shoved a vibrator up her penis or butt?
Mel is not a man. She has posted selfies, sold fetish content and posted nudes of herself throughout her different personas.

Negzana

View attachment 67665

Holoschizos: HOLO IS BLACK COMPANY WHO MISTREATS SUISEI
Also them: HOLOLIVE GIVES TOO MUCH SUISEI FAVORITISM FIRE HER

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holoschizos: HOLO IS BLACK COMPANY WHO MISTREATS SUISEI
Also them: HOLOLIVE GIVES TOO MUCH SUISEI FAVORITISM FIRE HER
You expecting honesty from these people?

tgmslc

I'm checking out of /vt/ forever, the stupidity beat me, I quit. With the doxxsite down, sisters are turning every single thread into meandering schizo anti-threads. The one Fauna bait thread I poked my head turned into Ame anti bait and then Fuwamoco anti bait before coming back around to being Fauna anti bait.

ADWInmate

I'm checking out of /vt/ forever, the stupidity beat me, I quit. With the doxxsite down, sisters are turning every single thread into meandering schizo anti-threads. The one Fauna bait thread I poked my head turned into Ame anti bait and then Fuwamoco anti bait before coming back around to being Fauna anti bait.
At this point I genuinely believe a lot of the incessant fwmc posting has to come from spergy fans throwing a shitfit now. Too many genuinely unhinged and rarted posts backed up by screens of long-term memberships. That is to say, sisters posting bait 24/7 actually worked(?) Certainly feels like a lot of the bait threads contain a large proportion of genuine posts made by mentally ill fans now.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
dwarven hands wrote this.PNG(Link)
Cope and seethe, dwarfcel. Elfchads stay winning.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 68734(Link)
Cope and seethe, dwarfcel. Elfchads stay winning.
Im a fauna anti now, elves should just stay in their trees...
Although, Lotr elves are kinda cool i guess

Also this thread is the only good /vt/ thread solely because its all jokey Elf/Dwarf propaganda instead of schizophrenics seething over women

Zyklon Mag

1714536958565968.png
The HolostarsEN general is full of beaners.:vomit::magnino::koboharam:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This forum is one thing, but now all the fics and pics from there smell like empanadas.:PomuAngry:
The mind of the fujo, ladies and gentlemen.

Yaoi? Hot.

Yaoi written and drawn by beaners? Horrifying.

And there's a 40% chance the horrified fuji is a beaner, too

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
The mind of the fujo, ladies and gentlemen.

Yaoi? Hot.

Yaoi written and drawn by beaners? Horrifying.

And there's a 40% chance the horrified fuji is a beaner, too
8ond0x.jpg

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Orcschizo = mumei Rrat
Screenshot_2024-05-10_at_6.08.40_AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

Mumei is in a wheel chair because she served in vietnam and her eye sight is going bad so she gets koreans and vietnamese mixed up which is why she stole Kronii's rib as a hate crime

Top Bottom