"Miko is black inside."Tsukumo Sana

1979 joins the fourm to a-log superduper archive

@superduper This and the other posts you? Do I spy a new Henri in the making?
superduper4chan.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
I can't believe Rie advertised her own TikTok on VT, the gall!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Holy shit, she's talking about todays twitch collab, she was there bros!
I heard Rie was there too :smugselen:
Is this not the eternal plight of being a fan of any VTuber?
I was writing out how Shiina doesn't have any disgusting annoying crazy fans......... then I remembered....myself :shiinastare:
No way this is real. Link or it didn't happen.
https://warosu.org/vt/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=superduper*
I'm very disappointed in you Rie, this is why we can't have nice roomate collections :gunpeko:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Also if this keeps up she might actually DFE so thanks alot faggots!
4chan would consider that a win; they think that if they whiteknight hard enough, she will become a real anime girl and have 2d sex with them.
Also, I now regret starting this meme:
I mean, at this point we all know that superduper is Rie, right?
It was just a stupid joke, and now morons are actually believing it and spreading stuff all over.

Ok Rie, I threw them off the trail, send nudes pls

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
According to a simple search you are claimed to be a /pcg/ regular.
I look forward to seeing your schizophrenic breakdown, good sir. Kindly become a highly entertaining sideshow for me.
Thanks to @Titanosaurus for spreading the fake news, just because it was the first sort of social media I used doesn't mean I know how to use it, I only spent around 4 months using it. I also hope you enjoy my breakdown. :smugpipi:

I'm starting to think this whole thing has gone a bit too far... Also if I get censored from Wemi's chat because of this I'm gonna
cry quietly in a corner as I make my new alt account.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

... just because it was the first sort of social media I used doesn't mean I know how to use it, I only spent around 4 months using it.

I'm starting to thing this whole thing has gone a bit too far...
So let me get this straight. You spend days of your life here posting about how much you hate Rie and want to see her suffer, are an admitted active /pcg/ user, and during a time where you're ramping up your doxxing and schizoposting efforts there just so happens to be a series of posts of your findings on your "first social media" site? Uh huh. I don't think it's gone nearly far enough. Let's see how far down that rabbit hole you can dig yourself.
You have to go back.
But your good friend there so kindly invited me. How could you be so rude to an honored guest? I think I'll stay for brunch.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Thanks to @Titanosaurus for spreading the fake news, just because it was the first sort of social media I used doesn't mean I know how to use it, I only spent around 4 months using it. I also hope you enjoy my breakdown. :smugpipi:

I'm starting to thing this whole thing has gone a bit too far...
i mean reap what you sow if not for your weirdly intense hatred for one of the most bland vtubers out there there would be no joke to speak of.

Speaking of if we gaslight superhard enough can we have two Rie's we can pit them against each other and charge admission.

Honestly just tell us to fuck off if it ever does annoy more then make you laugh.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't actually know how to navigate vt thanks for the info. Also if this keeps up she might actually DFE so thanks alot faggots!
Realistically, that's all old stuff she doesn't care about and probably doesn't even have the Email to close them down. Her current active accounts should be private. However there can always be more, so posting stuff might cause other stuff to be private or removed before you get to see it.

I look forward to seeing your schizophrenic breakdown, good sir. Kindly become a highly entertaining sideshow for me.
She ate glass for you! She got conjunctivitis for the CONTENT! What more do you want form her! Seriously though, he can post this stuff here if he wants and what other people do is their business.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So let me get this straight. You spend days of your life here posting about how much you hate Rie and want to see her suffer, are an admitted active /pcg/ user, and during a time where you're ramping up your doxxing and schizoposting efforts there just so happens to be a series of posts of your findings on your "first social media" site? Uh huh. I don't think it's gone nearly far enough. Let's see how far down that rabbit hole you can dig yourself.

But your good friend there so kindly invited me. How could you be so rude to an honored guest? I think I'll stay for brunch.
Jesus Christ, your posts are written gayer than the average Henri spergtweet. Seek help immediately.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Wait a sec, I was working so I wasn't paying that much attention, but did you literally make this account just to let me know about this? Did you make this account to sperg about lil ol' me? I'm touched.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Wait a sec, I was working so I wasn't paying that much attention, but did you literally make this account just to let me know about this? Did you make this account to sperg about lil ol' me? I'm touched.
It's kinda almost like how a cat adopts you. Your very own lil sperg just chose you! Raise him well, Rie.

Jesus Christ, your posts are written gayer than the average Henri spergtweet. Seek help immediately.
It's not my fault your mind is rotted by Yamanbaspeak. Until I'm writing in third-person about myself I don't think I can ever reach the majesty of His Royal Prince Lelouch Zero Frollo Vader Anakin Ponylord or whatever the fuck he goes by now.
but did you literally make this account just to let me know about this?
72c.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's kinda almost like how a cat adopts you. Your very own lil sperg just chose you! Raise him well, Rie.
does this make Sithis a bad pet owner?

It's not my fault your mind is rotted by Yamanbaspeak. Until I'm writing in third-person about myself I don't think I can ever reach the majesty of His Royal Prince Lelouch Zero Frollo Vader Anakin Ponylord or whatever the fuck he goes by now.
Says the one who can't tell a site wide joke from fact. You are alone no one will be joining you go the way of the BBC and bother us no more.

Top Bottom