"There's no language that feels correct in my mouth"Fujikura Uruka

1979 joins the fourm to a-log superduper archive

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's not my fault your mind is rotted by Yamanbaspeak. Until I'm writing in third-person about myself I don't think I can ever reach the majesty of His Royal Prince Lelouch Zero Frollo Vader Anakin Ponylord or whatever the fuck he goes by now.
Actually, rumor has it, I'm Henri, Chase, and Rie. You don't have to choose which one I am either, I could be all three if you'd like. :smugpipi:

Says the one who can't tell a site wide joke from fact.
I hope this is ESL and you aren't actually that retarded. No, dumbfuck, I'm not accusing him of being Rie.
I am accusing him of selfposting his shit on /pcg/ for attention. I am now giving him that attention in order to egg him on further into insanity.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Holy shit this forum is turning into villain of the day marathon!

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I hope this is ESL and you aren't actually that retarded. No, dumbfuck, I'm not accusing him of being Rie.
I am accusing him of selfposting his shit on /pcg/ for attention. I am now giving him that attention in order to egg him on further into insanity.
>Calls other people ESL when it's clear his English is scuffed
>Calls other people dumb fucks for not understanding his "le epic trollin"
>"I am pretending to be retarded to fool Superduper into thinking he is me"

:naruhodo:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>gets massive outage in my area
>spend the night reading book
>gets smart by reading book
>use a bit of my battery on phone to see what friends are talking about
>read schizoposting about super rie duper
>gets dumb again by reading that

Home sweet home aaaaaaaa

I know this is SEAYamanba hours but damn. The average reading comprehension level in this thread so far would make a preschooler feel ashamed.
If you idiots aren't coming together to counter-troll the outsider then may God have mercy on your brown souls.

niggaphil

Actually, rumor has it, I'm Henri, Chase, and Rie. You don't have to choose which one I am either, I could be all three if you'd like. :smugpipi:
Rie, congrates on attracting the schizos to the forum. Please state you love BBC in your next stream, so we can attract the BBC lovers, and laugh at them

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't self post on 4 chan dumb fuck. The most I've done on 4 chan is post about how excited I am for Rie's upcomming graduation and how much I want her to kill herself on stream. I did this to blend in with you fags not out myself here. And the last time I did this was probably in January maybe February.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

then you have me a certified reddit mod who unironically felt something when listening to the horse audio. and yet you're more pathetic than any of us
My nigga you thirst for a girl to get dicked down by horses. I fuck with insane schizos. We are not the same.
I don't self post on 4 chan dumb fuck. The most I've done on 4 chan is post about how excited I am for Rie's upcomming graduation and how much I want her to kill herself on stream. I did this to blend in with you fags not out myself here. And the last time I did this was probably in January maybe February.
Why should I or anyone else believe you given your activities? Do you think a schizo would willingly admit to their schizo activities?
Until proven otherwise all evidence points to you. Your pattern of activity is clear, your MO is transparent, and your background is given by your own admission.
I don't understand why you're fighting against the truth so hard. This is exactly the kind of thing you'd do and is perfectly in character for you. You hate Rie so much that you now devote every free moment you have to trying to get her to kill herself. There's nothing out of the ordinary about you posting to your homeland. She lives permanently rent-free in your head. Embrace your inner Henri and let it all out.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

niggaphil

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
proctor on his way to get another headache-inducing wake-up call

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
If you idiots aren't coming together to counter-troll the outsider then may God have mercy on your brown souls.
Buddy your account isn't even a day old, you'll have to wait at least a little longer before you start calling people outsiders. Especially when you immediately expose yourself by not reading the room and missing blatant community in-jokes. Go back to /vt/ because if this is how you operate then it's clear you can't hack it anywhere else.
Where art thou jannies?
Poor guys didn't even make it a week.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Hey, it is the high quality schizo-posting, not the BBC lover level. We get the entertainment out of it:thisisstupid:
My question is if hes not buttmad over rie's honor why does the tard keep bringing her up.

I think we found the Anti super.:takeyourmeds:

Buddy your account isn't even a day old, you'll have to wait at least a little longer before you start calling people outsiders. Especially when you immediately expose yourself by not reading the room and missing blatant community in-jokes
Yet another retard with the reading comprehension of a ham sandwich.
I was calling myself an outsider, idiot.
If your "in-joke" is being unable to comprehend a basic English sentence then bravo, you really fit in.
My question is if hes not buttmad over rie's honor why does the tard keep bringing her up.
I'm bored and can't sleep. My main focus is in calling out @superduper as I think he's got the makings of a premier lolcow.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm bored and can't sleep. My main focus is in calling out @superduper as I think he's got the makings of a premier lolcow.
Even if you were to take Superduper completely at face value, you'd just have someone that just gets annoyed that one vtuber exists. Yawn. Meanwhile we have one lolcow that larps as a brain-damaged Disney villian, another that sold their family's land to go and see a vtuber on a computer screen at a convention, and a third that killed a dog in a satanic ritual, all of which are much more interesting.

tl;dr - lurk more, femboy.

you'd just have someone that just gets annoyed that one vtuber exists.
I think it goes much deeper than you'd expect. Nobody becomes that obsessive without a deeper seated mental issue. He's already questionable for his unrequited love of the (fake) Remilia Nephys GFE. The man has set himself up for an absolute banger of a meltdown and I can't wait to see the fireworks. I doubt we'll get to molesting and sacrificing his mother's dog level, however I do believe that he may well surpass the Disney LARP given time.

Top Bottom