"I love being toxic"Nanashi Mumei

1979 joins the fourm to a-log superduper archive

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
@superduper is blatantly pretending to be a retarded Rie hater and complaining about people posting Rie art on his profile page because Rie is his oshi and he wants others to find Rie fanart for him, 'trolling' him by posting it so he has some material of his oshi to fap to without having to look for it himself.

I mean, come on. It's not hard to figure out.

Brapfiend

I may be alone on this, but I only really want to read about mentally ill people having an internet argument if the people involved are vtubers

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I shouldn't have to post this, but generally subtlety is lost not only to the ESL, but also the brain damaged and professional victims.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I may be alone on this, but I only really want to read about mentally ill people having an internet argument if the people involved are vtubers
use the power of IMAGINATION.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I shouldn't have to post this, but generally subtlety is lost not only to the ESL, but also the brain damaged and professional victims.
This is why 4chan and Australia are the way that they are

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I think it goes much deeper than you'd expect. Nobody becomes that obsessive without a deeper seated mental issue. He's already questionable for his unrequited love of the (fake) Remilia Nephys GFE. The man has set himself up for an absolute banger of a meltdown and I can't wait to see the fireworks. I doubt we'll get to molesting and sacrificing his mother's dog level, however I do believe that he may well surpass the Disney LARP given time.
I think it goes much deeper than you'd expect. Nobody becomes that obsessive without a deeper seated mental issue. He's already questionable for his unrequited hate of the (fake) Himemiya Rie's anti. The man has set himself up for an absolute banger of an obsession and I can't wait to see the fireworks. I doubt we'll get to doxxing and archiving every single supers post level, however I do believe that he may well surpass the Chases Doxxmaxx in given time.

hololive ruined /jp/

So let me get this straight. You spend days of your life here posting about how much you hate Rie and want to see her suffer, are an admitted active /pcg/ user, and during a time where you're ramping up your doxxing and schizoposting efforts there just so happens to be a series of posts of your findings on your "first social media" site? Uh huh. I don't think it's gone nearly far enough. Let's see how far down that rabbit hole you can dig yourself.

But your good friend there so kindly invited me. How could you be so rude to an honored guest? I think I'll stay for brunch.
oh no the REAL rie is here

View attachment i6n8z2.mp4
rie dances... sort of

hololive ruined /jp/

.And the last time I did this was probably in January maybe February.
wait a goshdarn second. that was when all the rape rie posts turned into hime wife, hime life thanks to the pr blitz to make rie likeable.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think it goes much deeper than you'd expect. Nobody becomes that obsessive without a deeper seated mental issue. He's already questionable for his unrequited love of the (fake) Remilia Nephys GFE. The man has set himself up for an absolute banger of a meltdown and I can't wait to see the fireworks. I doubt we'll get to molesting and sacrificing his mother's dog level, however I do believe that he may well surpass the Disney LARP given time.
How dare you Wemi isn't fake, she actually loves me specifically. She's said my username unprompted several times without me doing anything! She's clearly trying to dogwhistle at out future loving relationship! :smugpipi:
@superduper is blatantly pretending to be a retarded Rie hater and complaining about people posting Rie art on his profile page because Rie is his oshi and he wants others to find Rie fanart for him, 'trolling' him by posting it so he has some material of his oshi to fap to without having to look for it himself.

I mean, come on. It's not hard to figure out.
All this Rie hate was planned in advance to acquire free fanart. All according to keikaku!
wait a goshdarn second. that was when all the rape rie posts turned into hime wife, hime life thanks to the pr blitz to make rie likeable.
dwai

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sometimes you read an opening post on a thread on Kiwifarms and you realize that the real lolcow is the person writing the topic.

Write your lolcow thread for superduper, 1979. I could do with the laugh.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lol, making rrats about vtubers is one thing, making rrats about forum nobodies is a whole other brand of spergery. "No one here knows but..." but what retard? How do you even know if you can't back up what you say with evidence tangible enough for forum goers already biased against me to believe? You simply desire the rrat to be true so much that you projected the idea of evidence existing into your perceived reality. @1979 you should really get that noggin looked at, these are either symptoms of schizophrenia or it could be just simple reddit/4chan derangement syndrome.
1680852824110.png

Lol, making rrats about vtubers is one thing, making rrats about forum nobodies is a whole other brand of spergery. "No one here knows but..." but what retard? How do you even know if you can't back up what you say with evidence tangible enough for forum goers already biased against me to believe? You simply desire the rrat to be true so much that you projected the idea of evidence existing into your perceived reality. @1979 you should really get that noggin looked at, these are either symptoms of schizophrenia or it could be just simple reddit/4chan derangement syndrome.
View attachment 19406
This is what is known as projection and deflection. You got caught and need a way out in order to not make yourself look like the schizo femboy you are. It's not a rrat, it's your own admission that you shat up /pcg/ with rape posts and telling her to kill herself. Now you've reached the point of posting your TVA profile there yourself. How do you have such a lack of slef-awareness to write about "reddit/4chan derangement syndrome" while simultaneously claiming your first social media site was /pcg/? You've tread down a very dangerous path of delusion and obsession, kid.
I'll give you the same warning I gave Henry. It's not too late to seek help before you can no longer come back.
When you ignore that message and inevitably become the next farms-fresh lolcow I'll have my popcorn ready. :hope:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This is what is known as projection and deflection.
Says the guy that show up at SEA-O-CLOCK calling everyone ESL SEA-Gyarus and schitzos :SelenHAHAhere:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This is what is known as projection and deflection. You got caught and need a way out in order to not make yourself look like the schizo femboy you are. It's not a rrat, it's your own admission that you shat up /pcg/ with rape posts and telling her to kill herself. Now you've reached the point of posting your TVA profile there yourself. How do you have such a lack of slef-awareness to write about "reddit/4chan derangement syndrome" while simultaneously claiming your first social media site was /pcg/? You've tread down a very dangerous path of delusion and obsession, kid.
I'll give you the same warning I gave Henry. It's not too late to seek help before you can no longer come back.
When you ignore that message and inevitably become the next farms-fresh lolcow I'll have my popcorn ready. :hope:
It's really funny that you start posting again right as Rie says she's having a "super duper say." Is there something you wanna tell us
Rie?
Guys I think most of you will benefit from hitting that ignore button now
You guys feel free to ignore, but I'm having fun with my schizo.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Nolan, this is called acting. Same as gura acting like she is dumber than a 10 yrs old autistic kid.
I can see it with Bae, but man, I seriously struggle thinking about how Irys functions when she's out and about.

You can only say "I was/am pretending to be retarded" so long and so many times before the doubts crewp in.
(All this dumb shit)
See what I mean? :selenpointandlaugh:

It's really funny that you start posting again right as Rie says she's having a "super duper say." Is there something you wanna tell us
Rie?
Only that you should probably make a new alt before Remi's next stream.

See what I mean? :selenpointandlaugh:
You should learn how to read. I know it's tough reading things that aren't at a grade school level but with practice and hard work you'll get there.
I believe in you, SEAYamanba.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
/pcg/ with rape posts and telling her to kill herself
I think the /pcg rie(p)osts are coming from betos and are meant as A term of endearment, that is not to say superduper isn't a beto, but it's certainly not only him and those posts are not meant as threats. As for KYS posts, I don't see any searching so far.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
OIP.jpg

I think the /pcg rie(p)osts are coming from betos are meant as A term of endearment, that is not to say superduper isn't a beto, but it's certainly not only him and those posts are not meant as threats. As for KYS post, I don't see any searching so far.
1680855247494.png
The difference between the average /pcg/ post and the superduper /pcg/ post is that the random user says it as a joke, and knows it's a joke.
@superduper isn't joking.

Top Bottom