"'Kir, remember to breathe' - NO! I'm gonna have to subsidize BREATHING for these fucking mongoloids who don't know how to ration their breathing correctly!"Kirschey

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Ive checked the thread on homeland. So he didnt really behead any dogs? And the naruto fag satanist isnt pedo grifter bunny hater?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nigga need a hobby
Maybe he should just put his music playlist on.

4242987-06ff45e8b3827cbce135cb34e5276eda.jpg

Ive checked the thread on homeland. So he didnt really behead any dogs? And the naruto fag satanist isnt pedo grifter bunny hater?
There's a slight misunderstanding here, I think - he pled down and pled guilty to a lesser charge. He's still a satanist that beheaded a dog as part of a satanic ritual, but was only charged with cruelty to animals.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
There's a slight misunderstanding here, I think - he pled down and pled guilty to a lesser charge. He's still a satanist that beheaded a dog as part of a satanic ritual, but was only charged with cruelty to animals.
page 32-33

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'm sort of on the pendulum of what to believe anymore.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh no guys we slandered a poor innocent guy...
Chase is still a piece of shit and a freak though, the dog murder was just a nice added bonus

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
They're just questioning the link between the 2 based on the wraith thomas/Kase Wraith accounts, I don't know, I think it's immediately acceptable that these are the same person, I don't really see any counter evidence. But he's still an obnoxious idiot, so at best it just means there's ALSO a disgusting animal beheading weeb out there who hasn't logged into their FB since 2017.

Who knows though, maybe more will turn up in either direction.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm sort of on the pendulum of what to believe anymore.
>he was just ironically pretending to be dog killing satanist while also being ironically upset about being doxed
>disappears from the thread for days
>comes back within minutes of someone calling it a faildox and instantly starts trying to redirect back to Zaxgate
>if he's not actually Joel his entire le ebin 4chan oldfag shit is retarded because he would've been 8 at the time
I dunno man. Link: tenuous, behavior: indicative.

wew

Male hag love!
Maybe he should just put his music playlist on.

4242987-06ff45e8b3827cbce135cb34e5276eda.jpg

I have the perfect band and song he should listen to If he wants to live out his schizo zoomer dreams

Clown Core is legit a great band and I hope they make some new shit soon

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If faildox:
Chase is a retard who should be mocked and should do a flip.
If not faildox:
Chase is a retard who should be mocked and should do a flip.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
>he was just ironically pretending to be dog killing satanist while also being ironically upset about being doxed
>disappears from the thread for days
>comes back within minutes of someone calling it a faildox and instantly starts trying to redirect back to Zaxgate
>if he's not actually Joel his entire le ebin 4chan oldfag shit is retarded because he would've been 8 at the time
I dunno man. Link: tenuous, behavior: indicative.
The most telling thing is he would leave for a day as soon as the dox was brought up. That happened twice. Also fishy, the person who initially questions the dox has one post, and that one post is questioning the dox.

I'm slightly leaning towards a fail though. Which really changes nothing about Chase.

Edit: Everytime I interact with this fucker tonight I get closer to believing it’s Joel again, even without solid evidence. The pendulum keeps swinging.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Let's entertain the notion for a second that it's a faildox (don't think it's a faildox, but let's continue). Imagine being such a piece of shit that when someone says, "this guy beheaded a dog" people don't say, "that can't be right", but instead say "yeah, I can believe that." I'd go so far as to say that this is self-inflicted; if Chase wasn't such a piece of shit people would dismiss claims like this out of hand, regardless of whether they were true or not.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Let's entertain the notion for a second that it's a faildox (don't think it's a faildox, but let's continue). Imagine being such a piece of shit that when someone says, "this guy beheaded a dog" people don't say, "that can't be right", but instead say "yeah, I can believe that." I'd go so far as to say that this is self-inflicted; if Chase wasn't such a piece of shit people would dismiss claims like this out of hand, regardless of whether they were true or not.
If it was me i would've at least been like "Hey guys this ain't me, here's the flaw in your logic" but i think the dude actually likes the fucking attention and having people raging at him and trying to (possibly wrongfully) slander his name doesn't bother him as long as it means he's getting noticed.
He may or may not be a dog-killing satanist, but that doesn't make him any less of an obnoxious fag.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lol, who needs evidence when this mother dog fucker keeps digging his grave like this?
lolchaselol.PNG
Nobody cares about that dog-killing chomo looking fuck and nobody cares about your 0 view vtweeter rep either :smugpipi:

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
On a completely different topic, the homeland desperately needs a laughing emote.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
On a completely different topic, the homeland desperately needs a laughing emote.
We should graciouslh offer them ours, I'm sure they would love it.

:smugpipi:

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
We should graciouslh offer them ours, I'm sure they would love it.

:smugpipi:
We took a few of theirs, they should at least get one of ours, right? I’m sure Jersh would love it. :smugrys:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The most telling thing is he would leave for a day as soon as the dox was brought up. That happened twice. Also fishy, the person who initially questions the dox has one post, and that one post is questioning the dox.
As you mentioned, he disappears for a while, then people show up to defend him and suddenly he comes back. I think he's paying people off under the table to vouch for him.

Did I say 'paying'? I meant 'sucking'. That's why he was gone for so long to make the 'payments'.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: Just checked the kiwi thread again, now he's begging to remove the dox info because this poor man 'Joel' is being unjustly harassed, oh no!
He's swapped from that already to saying it will make CNN come after the homelands for getting the wrong guy. He doesn't have the capacity to commit to an action plan, no wonder he's in such a poor state of life at the age of 41.
1673843561288.png

Or he's just desperate, who knows
1673843681576.png

Get my name off the Internet right now! Now! NOW! NOW!
1673843830669.png

Off topic on the off topic, but there should really be a "sad" sticker of some kind to respond to posts you find sad or depressing with so many graduations and sad girls getting sick from their poor eating habits.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Off topic on the off topic, but there should really be a "sad" sticker of some kind to respond to posts you find sad or depressing with so many graduations and sad girls getting sick from their poor eating habits.
Clearly, indubitably even, we need another Pippa sticka, and doomer Pippa would fit that one perfectly.

And yeah, Chase is digging his hole so deep he might come out in China, and I'm absolutely convinced it's not a faildox now.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Yeah, I think it's not a failed dox, otherwise why would he be so desperate to protect a dog killer.

Top Bottom