"I'm gonna tell Sakana that I said the n-word on stream"Komachi Panko

DEV_IS Discussion/Debut Thread

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I don't exactly like the way the whole "new branch" thing is handled (at the same time I don't really care much about it since I'm not as invested into JP), but saying they will be more unpopular than the boys is way too much of a stretch. They are girls and under Hololive, those alone will give them a significant boost.
I dont see that much JP fans.Its my opinion and i will hold it till debut and see how well things change overtime.Advent surpassed all of the Homos quickly.RE:GLOSS cant even beat the most literal who? Homo yet.

Negzana

I feel adding new generations or branches for Japan/English is not worth it. Advent balances out EN and gives new blood, but I feel anything after Advent might be redundant. It's even worse with Jp. HoloX makes a solid final generation for many years. Maybe if they did a HoloKr or HoloTw (Though HoloTw might become an issue if China finally invades Taiwan) things would be different because those are untapped markets but more Jp feels like a stretch. I hope the girls do well, sad to see them underperform, but Cover is starting to spread itself too thin probably just to appease shareholders.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I feel adding new generations or branches for Japan/English is not worth it. Advent balances out EN and gives new blood, but I feel anything after Advent might be redundant. It's even worse with Jp. HoloX makes a solid final generation for many years. Maybe if they did a HoloKr or HoloTw (Though HoloTw might become an issue if China finally invades Taiwan) things would be different because those are untapped markets but more Jp feels like a stretch. I hope the girls do well, sad to see them underperform, but Cover is starting to spread itself too thin probably just to appease shareholders.
Doomer take
If Shareholders controlled Holo this much they would have destroyed all of the Homos day one then debuted another HoloJP in the main branch (wich it was brings the money).Cover its still listed as Series B after all.This just feels like they are trying to copy RIOT MUSIC after all not everyone loves Hololive and maybe trying to expand into another market is the right move.I just personally think these kind of projects deserve +Budget and better managers,promotion,etc.This isnt 2019-2020 anymore,there is no excuse to just not give them more money.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I dont see that much JP fans.Its my opinion and i will hold it till debut and see how well things change overtime.Advent surpassed all of the Homos quickly.RE:GLOSS cant even beat the most literal who? Homo yet.
They got seriously hit by YT sub-cull. Their original song is at 640k views after 2 days, gaining views much faster than Advent's.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They got seriously hit by YT sub-cull. Their original song is at 640k views after 2 days, gaining views much faster than Advent's.
Comparing them to Advent is a bad idea, anyway. They need to be compared to HoloX to a actually gague interest in terms of subs.

Imo, this feels like less like Cover is wanting to put their hands in too many cookie jars than HLZNTL, at least. This is very much in-lane for them, even if RIOT has already done it, it is more adjacent to what they already do.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Weren't they just revealed fully a couple of days ago? How are so many of you about to jump of the cliff and doom post over Cover delivering a flop when it's not even been a week yet? A lot of you sound like Fulgar from the Niji leak talking about Council not being successful enough. At least give them a few months before passing such a heavy-handed judgement.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Weren't they just revealed fully a couple of days ago? How are so many of you about to jump of the cliff and doom post over Cover delivering a flop when it's not even been a week yet? A lot of you sound like Fulgar from the Niji leak talking about Council not being successful enough. At least give them a few months before passing such a heavy-handed judgement.
Dev_is in shambles, Niji thriving.
GRADUATE THEM NOW YAGOO! THEY SPOKE TO MALES, THEY ARE WHORESSSSSSSSSS.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Some people seem to be coping that Raden is somehow Delutaya lol

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Wtf ? That doesnt make any sense.Also i still havent seen confirmed PL's

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
that can't be because she's amatsuka uto krowakaru.png
my balls. kropausechamp.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sorry, by "some people", I specifically meant schizos.

But yeah, no one is confirmed, yet.
That is genuinely wild, how fucking hard is it to find people when you have minutes of their voices.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
That is genuinely wild, how fucking hard is it to find people when you have minutes of their voices.
People could try matching voices based from their singing voices, but I guess some people find it more easier if they have "normal" voice to compare with (I will assume that the only voices we have of DEV_IS/ReGloss is their singing from the first music they released). There's also the matter of whether the voice is done as distinctively or not like verbal tics, accents (kansai accent? other prefecture accents? gaijin accent?), and other stuff that I don't know but people who listen to voices might know

It might need some no-life effort to find it, assuming they want to sift through japanese anime girl voices to find out which one is correct or not.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
People have guesses, like the two I linked the other page seem to be favorites for Ao and Kanade, but yeah, the rest are big question marks. We also have to realize thay they could be people totally outside the normal circles that Holo pulls from, which would be existing content creators.

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Edit: How did EN3 evade the culling? I remember their number were much higher...
Advent channels only went public several days before their debuts, then they immediately got to debut and streaming. So they had content and viewers unlike what happened with Council and now.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Gen 0 and A chan are hanging out and regloss members are cardboard right now. Ao is very popular and it's cute to see their heights
Roboco, I miss you

Last edited:

Pioneer

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Last edited:

The Rrat