"Did they have the concept of time back then?"IRyS

DEV_IS Discussion/Debut Thread

Pyhf

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

EXplanation

I still dont get it, why they need a entire different branch? are they going to be deployed as a defacto idol unit? is cover pulling a AKB48 and restructuring so vanilla doesnt have to do idol stuff that often? is this some kind of joint venture like INNK was?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

EXplanation

So, from my understanding, Dev_is will heavily focus on the girls as a group, rather than individuals? That's why they have coordinated designs. They are a group, first, rather than compared to the rest of Holo, which is more individually-focused. Also, since they are a new branch, it seems like they are being treated as the gen 1 of that branch and not gen 7.

Limkin

I still dont get it, why they need a entire different branch? are they going to be deployed as a defacto idol unit? is cover pulling a AKB48 and restructuring so vanilla doesnt have to do idol stuff that often? is this some kind of joint venture like INNK was?
It's probably different contracts. I would assume some aging idols (as in 25+) want to continue doing the same thing they used to do, but no one is hiring them anymore. Or you are an amazing singer and dancer but plain ugly, shit happens. And they don't want to stream every day just to have an opportunity for a couple concerts per year. Here comes Cover with an opportunity to do exactly what you want in the different environment where this is no longer an issue. Instead of hiring already very popular VAs to form a fictional idol unit, hire actual idols and turn them into characters while they aren't busy performing. Something like "We will help funding covers and original songs, and have a mutual agreement on X big avenues per year that both sides have to respect" with probably priority access to 3D studio and other related things

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I would assume some aging idols (as in 25+)
Yagoo heard my prayers and deployed a entire unit of hags? i always believed

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
priority access to 3D studio and other related things
I hope not, tbh. They already have enough trouble juggling the studio with the current roster of girls, giving priority to another branch would be BS.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
[Disregard that post, realized they all have Live2D papas]

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I hope not, tbh. They already have enough trouble juggling the studio with the current roster of girls, giving priority to another branch would be BS.
WHat if all of this studio backlog BS is due to them?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
A difference that i noticed from the main branch,aside from interacting with Homos before debut they also seem to be very relaxed with their interactions SPECIALLY THIS CHICK HOLY FUCK,normally you would have niggas screaming :"Leech" but Ao seems like someone who either:
-Has self steem issues so she needs to say thanks to every single one of her senpais
-Is very respectful so she is going to show it by @ing everyone and their mothers
-She has some kind of Autism
-She is fan of HoloPro in general
-She just doesnt give a fuck
Here the most funny ones:

Waiting for Gura to interact LOL LMAO

Ayame will not move a muscle due to her erratic and shy nature

She appreciates The Fubuker :fubukiyabai!: Woman of culture right here
Some talents didnt get a @ from Ao: Thats because she already interacted with them

Not-Username

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wall of Text
More like they hired normies and extroverts, for once, instead of a bunch of nerdy, introverted girls.

Also, Gura hasn't even publicly interacted with her EN kouhai, should be interesting to see if she responds to Ao.
:whatastory:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This project was really mishandled, the fact that they haven't crossed 100k subs yet is strange since the nip market is significantly larger than overseas but it seems nips either aren't aware these girls exist or aren't interested in the concept.

Some people are being way too dramatic though, going on about how "Cover has failed too much!" and trying to tie this to HLZNTL which has nothing to do with this project.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This project was really mishandled, the fact that they haven't crossed 100k subs yet is strange since the nip market is significantly larger than overseas but it seems nips either aren't aware these girls exist or aren't interested in the concept.

Some people are being way too dramatic though, going on about how "Cover has failed too much!" and trying to tie this to HLZNTL which has nothing to do with this project.
They are aware this isnt JP7 also the Male interactions day 1 turned most Unicorn apart.It looks like Cover doesnt give that much budget to new branches so they werent able to have better debut teasers or MV.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Both.
They dont like the new branch but also they are being promoted in their own accounts and not in the Main,nothing to do with people not caring about them but i understand giving them their own accounts after all Holo cant hold their hands all the time.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
They are aware this isnt JP7 also the Male interactions day 1 turned most Unicorn apart.It looks like Cover doesnt give that much budget to new branches so they werent able to have better debut teasers or MV.
We'll have to see how debut goes. So far, Advent's has been higher-quality.

The long marketing and cageyness on what, exactly, DEV_IS is hurts them, for sure. I think people are annoyed with how confusing this is. Especially since people are drawing parallels to INNK, which is not looked at fondly.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
So wish one Holo DEV_IL is Magni and which one is Vesper?

God's Strongest Dragoon

So wish one Holo DEV_IL is Magni and which one is Vesper?
Ao is Vesper for sure, it was obvious once they started tweeting at all the girls

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
A difference that i noticed from the main branch,aside from interacting with Homos before debut they also seem to be very relaxed with their interactions SPECIALLY THIS CHICK HOLY FUCK,normally you would have niggas screaming :"Leech" but Ao seems like someone who either:
-Has self steem issues so she needs to say thanks to every single one of her senpais
-Is very respectful so she is going to show it by @ing everyone and their mothers
-She has some kind of Autism
-She is fan of HoloPro in general
-She just doesnt give a fuck
Here the most funny ones:

Waiting for Gura to interact LOL LMAO

Ayame will not move a muscle due to her erratic and shy nature

She appreciates The Fubuker :fubukiyabai!: Woman of culture right here
Some talents didnt get a @ from Ao: Thats because she already interacted with them

She's going to quickly learn how autistic and introverted her EN senpais are when that she gets left on read for half of them.

Top Bottom