"Women are into animals because they want to be dominated"Lia Rinkou

DEV_IS Discussion/Debut Thread

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She's going to quickly learn how autistic and introverted her EN senpais are when that she gets left on read for half of them.
The other half are being gay for her, including A chan

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well, if anyone had any expectations of them being more hinged or seiso than the main branch, don't get your hopes up.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Well, if anyone had any expectations of them being more hinged or seiso than the main branch, don't get your hopes up.

Why would you wear a Bra if you have no tits? I dont see the problem
Also Ao isnt stoping any time soon

Jealous

Lurker
Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She's going to quickly learn how autistic and introverted her EN senpais are when that she gets left on read for half of them.
If she is an extrovert like she seems she won't care.

The two professional recording booths cover installed might get a lot of work.:eyehearts:

This new branch not clicking with the existing audience and hitting 100k might be because the aim is new viewers. Maybe the ones that went to KAFs budokan concert. Or the Idol fans that really care about groups more then individuals.
:mitothink:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's probably different contracts. I would assume some aging idols (as in 25+) want to continue doing the same thing they used to do, but no one is hiring them anymore. Or you are an amazing singer and dancer but plain ugly, shit happens. And they don't want to stream every day just to have an opportunity for a couple concerts per year. Here comes Cover with an opportunity to do exactly what you want in the different environment where this is no longer an issue. Instead of hiring already very popular VAs to form a fictional idol unit, hire actual idols and turn them into characters while they aren't busy performing. Something like "We will help funding covers and original songs, and have a mutual agreement on X big avenues per year that both sides have to respect" with probably priority access to 3D studio and other related things

While Love Live and that entire space has made their own idols, there really is a worker supply of retired Idols in their early to mid 20s that could make excellent singer + part time streamers. It's kind of the Radio Show style stuff that Japan does a lot more than other place. (Really, everyone else just does podcasts.)

Yagoo's Home For Wayward Idols?

If she is an extrovert like she seems she won't care.

The two professional recording booths cover installed might get a lot of work.:eyehearts:

This new branch not clicking with the existing audience and hitting 100k might be because the aim is new viewers. Maybe the ones that went to KAFs budokan concert. Or the Idol fans that really care about groups more then individuals.

:mitothink:
@nooternun Apparently Device got hit by the YT sub removal bots this morning.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was thinking about this earlier, but do you guys think that maybe the reveal was so weird and poorly done because this is a new set of managers? It honestly feels completely different from JP gen 6 so what if it really is? Because we know that this is a new branch that's completely unrelated to JP, and that kind of shit usually means completely different departments in companies, so maybe these guys are just incompetent or new?
This is a malnourished rrat but I'm flinging it into the stratosphere.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

I still don't get it. Isn't this already the norm in Holo or any idol centric corpo?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I still don't get it. Isn't this already the norm in Holo or any idol centric corpo?

It's an Idol group in all but name. Though how much they're just normal streamers and how much they aren't is up in the air at the moment.

Forgive the Reddit info, but their YT accounts are getting slammed with sub removals. Enough that their accounts might be permanently injured in the Algo.

Thread.

regloss-girls-got-hit-again-with-the-youtube-sub-culling-2x-v0-g6ccctnzskmb1.jpg

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
It's an Idol group in all but name. Though how much they're just normal streamers and how much they aren't is up in the air at the moment.

Forgive the Reddit info, but their YT accounts are getting slammed with sub removals. Enough that their accounts might be permanently injured in the Algo.

Thread.

View attachment 43859

Hoo-boy, looks like the Sana curse all over again. Doesn't bode well for the girls right now. The main channel also got culled, it was 100k earlier and now it's down to 72.5k. Hoping they bounce back after their debuts.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
@nooternun Apparently Device got hit by the YT sub removal bots this morning.
I look forward to the time when bot or ai detection is so advanced that humans are the only ones to fail the test. Shitty bot comments seem easy to delete but this is youtube saving money by inconveniencing everyone else.

Thread.

View attachment 43859
Either Cover is incompetent or Youtube loves shitpacking channels. Considering the amount of channels shitpacked I blame youtube.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I look forward to the time when bot or ai detection is so advanced that humans are the only ones to fail the test. Shitty bot comments seem easy to delete but this is youtube saving money by inconveniencing everyone else.

Either Cover is incompetent or Youtube loves shitpacking channels. Considering the amount of channels shitpacked I blame youtube.
How does youtube killing subs with some retarded ai system that gets false-positives have anything to do with Cover?

The only thing that makes me mad about this is unicorns feeling vindicated by this shit and celebrating.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
How does youtube killing subs with some retarded ai system that gets false-positives have anything to do with Cover?

The only thing that makes me mad about this is unicorns feeling vindicated by this shit and celebrating.
What the fuck are they celebrating even

No seriously what

stassy

They are supposed to be celebrating because this unit interacted with males on x so they are getting punished by virgin youtube :pippaseethe;

Edit: How did EN3 evade the culling? I remember their number were much higher...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How did EN3 evade the culling? I remember their number were much higher...
No one knows. No one has any idea what exactly triggers the sub culling. The best guess is that is has something to do with the ratio of subs to video views.

Negzana

Maybe I'm just perpetually black pilled, but between how IRyS' vsinger career went down, the muddled and confusing advertisement/explanation, the YouTube sub culling, and coming when Advent is still in the limelight, but I am not too optimistic about Regloss' prospects. I hope I'm proven wrong, but it feels too soon and too poorly explained.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
How does youtube killing subs with some retarded ai system that gets false-positives have anything to do with Cover?.
That's the roundabout point of my comment. EN gen 3 didn't get culled and Cover is doing something similar with Regloss and they are getting culled. The only solstice is that they are a unit so I am hoping for some fuwamoco numbers when they do debut.

New short of Ao

She is absolutely magnificent

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I am the only nigga in this forum that already knows these are not "Idols" but "music artists" , so they are basically the Cover Equivalent of whatever the fuck Sony tries to do with RIOT MUSIC.Make of the last part what you will.
Managers were incompetent for not uploading the videos as fast as their channels were up.Even HomosEN2 understood that and END3 too.
Remember the talk we had about Homos being second class citizens? at the time i didnt say it because i dont watch them but i also think these problems come from bad managment(No promotion,shit teasers,shit debuts etc.). People said Homos were unpopular due to the way Holo works and thats why only girls work here well SURPRISE if they dont turn this around at their debuts RE:GLOSS will be more unpopular than homos.
1694009687334.png
Edit:This meme will get updated if things dont get better.

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

The difference between Advent and ReGloss is probably the presence of shorts? Doesn't explain why the Dev_is channel is also getting culled, maybe because the channels are set up as related? I wonder if Dev_is have their own MCN set up outside of Hololive

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I am the only nigga in this forum that already knows these are not "Idols" but "music artists" , so they are basically the Cover Equivalent of whatever the fuck Sony tries to do with RIOT MUSIC.Make of the last part what you will.
Managers were incompetent for not uploading the videos as fast as their channels were up.Even HomosEN2 understood that and END3 too.
Remember the talk we had about Homos being second class citizens? at the time i didnt say it because i dont watch them but i also think these problems come from bad managment(No promotion,shit teasers,shit debuts etc.). People said Homos were unpopular due to the way Holo works and thats why only girls work here well SURPRISE if they dont turn this around at their debuts RE:GLOSS will be more unpopular than homos.
View attachment 43884
Edit:This meme will get updated if things dont get better.
I don't exactly like the way the whole "new branch" thing is handled (at the same time I don't really care much about it since I'm not as invested into JP), but saying they will be more unpopular than the boys is way too much of a stretch. They are girls and under Hololive, those alone will give them a significant boost.

Top Bottom