"Listen people, we're gonna genocide properly here"Kaneko Lumi

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Zyklon Mag

Screenshot_20240630-130951.png
What did I just see on /vt/ @Purrson

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 72844
What did I just see on /vt/ @Purrson
For anyone who doesn't know, this is that one fag who came in here one night "drunk" to say a bunch of personal shit and admit he was "greek gay" and then got laughed out of the forum, now he infests the discord with his homobaiting and general queer behavior.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

"Hey babe, could you roleplay as your vtuber character, and then I pretend to donate a bunch of money to you to win your gross gamer chair that was actually your boyfriend's gross ball-sweat infused gamer chair? That would be hot." -Kiki Lockheart's boyfriend (probably).

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
Proctor being a closet furry would be as surprising as the femboy allegations being true.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

As much as Proctor either should have left that one in drafts or he's breaking some news for someone as a message, this is has so obviously happened. Problem is it's far more likely the gay or furry Vtubers and I rather much want that thought out of my head right now.
"Hit me like Nolan hit his sister"
Disturbing moans.
That's one of the most cursed thoughts to ever grace this forum.
Proctor being a closet furry would be as surprising as the femboy allegations being true.
I've just come to accept that almost everyone that wants to be public facing in Vtubing has deep issues with normal socialization.

bothyourhouses

Is it cucking if she says "chat" instead of your name mid-orgasm
One time I was doing a photo session with a streamer (soon to be vtuber) and she said something funny and I instinctively said "clipped". Cringed pretty hard at that one.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
As much as Proctor either should have left that one in drafts or he's breaking some news for someone as a message, this is has so obviously happened. Problem is it's far more likely the gay or furry Vtubers and I rather much want that thought out of my head right now.
That kinda reminds me of this meme:
1719883448524.png

The sluttiest women I've ever met are frumpy nerd girls with harems of desperate dorky dudes in the cosplay scene, most of whom look an AWFUL lot like the couple on the right there

I only orbit that scene through my friend who is part of one such harem, and I have zero interest of getting involved

Hell, if by some act of divine retribution I ever start dating a vtuber, I'll just boomermax and feign ignorance on the whole concept of vtubers: "oh you're an anime girl online? That's neat" :ponrys:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

That kinda reminds me of this meme:
View attachment 72903

The sluttiest women I've ever met are frumpy nerd girls with harems of desperate dorky dudes in the cosplay scene, most of whom look an AWFUL lot like the couple on the right there

I only orbit that scene through my friend who is part of one such harem, and I have zero interest of getting involved

Hell, if by some act of divine retribution I ever start dating a vtuber, I'll just boomermax and feign ignorance on the whole concept of vtubers: "oh you're an anime girl online? That's neat" :ponrys:

Having watched enough indie Vtubers, the situation is either the right side picture or you're effectively getting an expensive pet. Girl Failures: The Industry well describes the space. There's been a big trend to cooking streams of late, and a couple are starting to pop off because of some utterly basic abilities to cook. OniGiri is at least at a high skill level, but the rest are basically farming marriage proposals with baking skills you could attain by age 10.

Then there's whatever in the holy fuck Bao was up to lately.

I think what the most confusing bit is that a lot of them are pretty competent at the business side of everything these days, but there's just outright something missing about their ability to be adults. It's really weird to explain. I caught some compilations of some of the Bikini Bottom's group trips and the only impression I'm generally left with is, if you ended up running around with a group like that, a competent male would end up basically being the Scout Trooper Leader and the only truly functional adult. And even most of the regulars here would fall into that category. It's... weird.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Since it seems people are out of date on this.
Geoff is still with Tenlied and a couple years ago he did a video on his second channel where he walked back his anti-piracy stance completely in a video where he admits he was wrong about a multitude of things. Called himself a naïve privileged rich kid who who wasn't considerate of other's circumstances and the state of the industry. He's still cringe as fuck, though.
I would rather him shut the fuck up, dump his channel and go work at starbucks.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I think Bossman is right of asking that. Should he be made fun of? Absolutely, but his point still stands.
What do I know: many vtubers get really close to the character they've built, or the character itself is just their representation in the virtual world, so they cosplay, lightly or heavily, as the character, usually only in fashion when going out with fellow (wo)men. It's not a stretch to think they would get down to it. Hell, back in the day, I think 2021 or earlier, there were some jp asmr vtubers that I knew talking about getting super horny after their sessions, some mentioning their bfs, they were basically setting themselves up for a rodeo while larping as their asymetrical big tiddy succubus.
I think what the most confusing bit is that a lot of them are pretty competent at the business side of everything these days, but there's just outright something missing about their ability to be adults. It's really weird to explain. I caught some compilations of some of the Bikini Bottom's group trips and the only impression I'm generally left with is, if you ended up running around with a group like that, a competent male would end up basically being the Scout Trooper Leader and the only truly functional adult. And even most of the regulars here would fall into that category. It's... weird.
So you're saying the househusband/boytoy route is a viable option for men into vtubers... :smugrys:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Could've kept this one if the drafts @The Proctor

Proctor is just preparing...

Proctor's plausible deniability about being a furry grows smaller every day...
I've heard too much tail talk for this to have ever been true.
Was it not enough that the forum was subjected to your homosexual owner:janny relationship?

Now you take to twatter.. and with talk of plug-in tails.

How was this supposed to improve TVA again? :annoyedpippa:

fbuEUMk.gif

It might be time for a disclaimer in the header: TVA is not affiliated with the Groomcord and the gay shit that is the norm there.

would_it_really.jpg

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom