"I'll take the day off! Watch my gargoyles~"Inugami Korone

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Not degenerate, but 'member when Men in Black blackwashed Jay and nobody cared?
Well, Will Smith actually has talent and charisma and costs tens of millions of dollars to put in a movie. If someone's putting Will Smith in a movie, regardless of how white the character is supposed to be, they probably have some ideas that aren't based on spite and meeting diversity requirements.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Unfortunately for those delusional losers, there has never been a vtuber or any female content creator that has let a fan clap her cheeks,
Riro Ron
Well, Will Smith actually has talent and charisma and costs tens of millions of dollars to put in a movie. If someone's putting Will Smith in a movie, regardless of how white the character is supposed to be, they probably have some ideas that aren't based on spite and meeting diversity requirements.
I Robot

Edit: After Earth

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Will Smith is white, down to the cucked wife.
I swear to god they do something to those Yamanbas in hollywood, first eddie murphy, then will smith, then drake, then weeknd

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Fair point, but I wouldn't really count that as "vtuber dating a fan". More like "vtuber gives one lucky fan the best girlfriend experience, but letting him clap her cheeks", in other words, it was more of a hookup.

Still, there has never been a vtuber or female CC who has dated a fan-99% if not 100% of the time, vtubers are only dating other e-celebs with a larger following than them.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe they recast Vincent Price as a Will Smith in the new Omega Man

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

Dr. Welshman

I am 100% certain if Bao has a boyfriend, she will end up pregnant within the first month.

Isn't she on medication for how unstably horni she is, like, not even in the funny haha way but literally gooner levels of self help?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I am 100% certain if Bao has a boyfriend, she will end up pregnant within the first month.

Isn't she on medication for how unstably horni she is, like, not even in the funny haha way but literally gooner levels of self help?
One aspect to a lot of the successful female indie vtubers is likely that they aren't on hormonal birth control, which does make them more wild & unhinged but in a far more natural way. Their brain chemistry isn't being royally screwed up, which is why they also get super horny in their streams at that point in the month. It makes them far more entertaining. But it's also why they eventually succumb to the degen stuff, because they really need some dick.

Bao is probably the worst of her Bikini Bottom crew in that regard, if the clips are anything to go by.

Dr. Welshman

One aspect to a lot of the successful female indie vtubers is likely that they aren't on hormonal birth control, which does make them more wild & unhinged but in a far more natural way. Their brain chemistry isn't being royally screwed up, which is why they also get super horny in their streams at that point in the month. It makes them far more entertaining. But it's also why they eventually succumb to the degen stuff, because they really need some dick.

Bao is probably the worst of her Bikini Bottom crew in that regard, if the clips are anything to go by.
Indeed, my ex tried it twice, and both times it royally screwed with her head to the point I wasn't in good faith gonna make her keep taking them. Was a scary time.

In Bao's case, I seem to recall where she talked about her degeneracy, and how it all started. She herself realised something was wrong because she was masturbating so much a day it was all she could think about. Turns out she has some big hormonal imbalance, and she was on at one point several different birth controls to not only help counter the hormones, but also as a safety net in case of her leg locking some idiot.
It would also explain her being really calm yet goofy in some streams, and in other so down bad you think she would hire a professional gigolo to see to her needs lol.

UberSoldat

So Bao is yet another one that can't be fixed, noted.

VSoyBoy

So Bao is yet another one that can't be fixed, noted.
I'm sure plenty of people still think they could do it and are lining up to try.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
just be a dog and bao would be head over heels for you

Top Bottom