"Stay home!"Sakura Miko

Gabriel Kroniig / @GabrielKonig7

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I love that any time i mouse over a new account the first thing i see is "last seen viewing thread Gabriel Kroniig / @GabrielKonig7" i just hope this fag doesn't scare away anyone with his stupidity.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I was looking at some of Gabe's old tweets and found out he went to Anime NYC back in 2021.
gabe anime nyc.PNG(A)

This trip did put him in a bit of a financial bind and is probably one of the reasons why he sold his family's land.
will gabe buy the council 6 month anniversery merch.PNG(A)

Nigga had to sell his PS4 just to afford Kronii's birthday merch.
gabe ps4.PNG(A)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was looking at some of Gabe's old tweets and found out he went to Anime NYC back in 2021.
gabe anime nyc.PNG(A)

This trip did put him in a bit of a financial bind and is probably one of the reasons why he sold his family's land.
will gabe buy the council 6 month anniversery merch.PNG(A)
I was going to ask how he afforded a trip to New York if he couldn't afford one to Boston, but I guess part two answers it. Also why is he so retarded that he doesn't buy the merch day one because he thinks no one would support the character he likes? Did he think he could get a discount or bargain if he waited until the end of the convention?

Nigga had to sell his PS4 just to afford Kronii's birthday merch.
How long before he sells a kidney?

Piarro

Early Adopter
So who do we think is more schizo, Henry or Gabe? I feel like Henry is weirder but Gabe is probably more retarded.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So who do we think is more schizo, Henry or Gabe? I feel like Henry is weirder but Gabe is probably more retarded.
Gabe is more schizo, but Henri is actually interacting with his object of worship, so his "potential" shcizo fallout in case anything goes south will be bigger.
I really think pippa shouldn't engage with him that much, but the cat's out of the bag.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
To quote Alien vs Predator: "Whoever wins, we lose"

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How long before he sells a kidney?
How long before he becomes a homeless lunatic screaming and rambling about kronii in the streets of manila.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How long before he becomes a homeless lunatic screaming and rambling about kronii in the streets of manila.
Doesn't Manila actually lock up their crazies instead of giving them free cash?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Gabe on suicide watch

I've checked gabe's livetweets from kronii's last karaoke and it makes the shit we posted here look tame in comparison. holy shit

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Gabe on suicide watch

I've checked gabe's livetweets from kronii's last karaoke and it makes the shit we posted here look tame in comparison. holy shit

Archives [1] [2] of relevant pages (if you haven't learned by now, NSFW).

To set the mood for this post: :kroniiphone:

Anyway.

Screenshot_20221109_122737_Brave.jpg
I wonder if Gabe will realize that she isn't holding the condom for him.:whatastory:

Screenshot_20221109_123037_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221109_123455_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221109_123500_Brave.jpg
Gabe isn't White. :pathetic:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I did some more digging and I came across something called The Clock and Dial, a weekly Kronii newsletter created by Kronies on /∞/. Hoomans on /who/ made something similar to this for Mumei called the Weekly Owl. Anyway, what is notable about this edition is that it features an interview with Gabe about his writing process for fanfics.
gabe interview.PNG

I also found an alleged photo of Gabe meeting Kronii at Anime Boston.
1663799414349201.jpg
You may not like it, but this is what peak performance for obsessing over a depressed clock woman looks like.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Was watching Ophelia Midnight's latest stream and saw this interesting chatter:

CB27497E-A50B-44F9-8766-7FEAACC061E3.jpeg

I searched the account name and found this:

2FA99833-22F9-421F-9E63-ED26FD8D5149.jpeg

Seems like it could be him but I can't rule out the possibility of it being a troll/meme account, though I can't imagine who'd be dedicated enough to make it. If it was him, Ophie is the exact kind of person Gabe would latch onto after losing his beloved, God help us if he tries to pull his schizo shit with her.

(Sorry for phone posting I accept any and all punishments)

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Was watching Ophelia Midnight's latest stream and saw this interesting chatter:

View attachment 5326

I searched the account name and found this:

View attachment 5327

Seems like it could be him but I can't rule out the possibility of it being a troll/meme account, though I can't imagine who'd be dedicated enough to make it. If it was him, Ophie is the exact kind of person Gabe would latch onto after losing his beloved, God help us if he tries to pull his schizo shit with her.

(Sorry for phone posting I accept any and all punishments)
Are no deep-voiced chuubas safe from him?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
:gunpeko:

Are no deep-voiced chuubas safe from him?
Not only deep-voiced, but big-breasted and very gfe. The Kronii voice acting stream is probably what drew him in but it's those Kronii-like qualities that made him stay. Though if he think he can pull the same kinda shit he did in Kronii's chat before he got banned, he is in for a rude awakening. Ophie can be pretty harsh when she needs to lay down the law and a smaller chat will make his bs all the more visible.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
:gunpeko:

Not only deep-voiced, but big-breasted and very gfe. The Kronii voice acting stream is probably what drew him in but it's those Kronii-like qualities that made him stay. Though if he think he can pull the same kinda shit he did in Kronii's chat before he got banned, he is in for a rude awakening. Ophie can be pretty harsh when she needs to lay down the law and a smaller chat will make his bs all the more visible.
In the Kronii voice acting stream he was carrying on about how much he hated Kronii's laugh. I hoped Ophie or her jannies would notice and time him out. Alas.

USS IOWA

Oh shit not Ophie.

Top Bottom