"If you are embarrassed of yourself, why don't you use your gun?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

Gabriel Kroniig / @GabrielKonig7

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I spotted Gabe in the wild once again, this time in the idol-EN collab stream. I wonder which of the girls he's most interested in 🤔

06914CF4-BDA8-4569-BBC7-B61FBCB58B76.jpeg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I spotted Gabe in the wild once again, this time in the idol-EN collab stream. I wonder which of the girls he's most interested in
Damn, that username. It's wild to me just how genuinely mad some people are at the very concept of Tempus and them existing. Like I've made a couple jokes about it because it was fun, but this far on, seeing people like Gabriel & Henry who unironically act like this makes me feel like it looks bad retroactively. When does self-deprecating humour become just looking like a dumbass? When people stop getting the joke I guess.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I am not sure if I am falling for sarcasm, but it is definitely the Eel. The guy has a type.
It will forever shame me that we share the same tastes in men using voice changers

When does self-deprecating humour become just looking like a dumbass?
db0.jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Someone get in HolostarsEN and just collab with any vtuber this guy gets attached to. Just to save the vtuber from his horrid gaze.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Damn, that username. It's wild to me just how genuinely mad some people are at the very concept of Tempus and them existing. Like I've made a couple jokes about it because it was fun, but this far on, seeing people like Gabriel & Henry who unironically act like this makes me feel like it looks bad retroactively. When does self-deprecating humour become just looking like a dumbass? When people stop getting the joke I guess.
This is kinda like how early years HolostarsJP was though, and a huge reason why they're getting the back-end so much on top of the lack of promotion. The entire branch only started getting their kicks after gen3 debuted since it was also the year when more people started getting into maletubers + them having good dynamics with HoloID

unicorns somehow just happened to latch onto holo lots and started malding now that they realize muhidolz are still capable of talking and making friends with other men

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Someone get in HolostarsEN and just collab with any vtuber this guy gets attached to. Just to save the vtuber from his horrid gaze.
Vesper has nothing to do for a bit.. besides Kronii 24/7. :whatastory:

..Maybe he should consider this an opportunity to debut a new indie persona: "Gabble Schizonig." He's already got plenty of easy content available, just reading this retard's Twatter posts (with voice alteration to capture the autism/mouth breathing quality Gabe surely has).

Imagine the potential for a Dottovu collab where they read archived Gabe posts, and roast him on-stream calling themselves Bike Man and Time Woman.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So I found out who he's interested in

View attachment 6070
(Idk why there's a huge blank space there apparently it's a part of my screencap)
Yeah, by having a somewhat deep voice, and being immensely autistic, Rin is definitely in his ballpark. Although, he probably hasn't seen the thing about her wanting to collab with penis havers yet, so he'll be gone soon.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
it begins.PNG
Be careful, Rin. Gabe has a thing for deep voiced chubbas with Minecraft addictions.

gabe sleb.PNG
Gabe be simping hard. Very disgraceful.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
In addition to Rin, Gabe has also been watching another chuuba named Woozie Wannai. But unlike Rin, who smartly ignores him, Woozie has been interacting with Gabe quite a bit on Twitter and during her streams.
gabe woozie.PNGgabe woozie ltg.PNGgabe woozie banter.PNG
Woozie seems like a nice girl. She likes boomer shooters, horror movies and has a rad geocities inspired website. But she may want to cool it with all the attention she is giving her fans, especially when it's someone like Gabe.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
In addition to Rin, Gabe has also been watching another chuuba named Woozie Wannai. But unlike Rin, who smartly ignores him, Woozie has been interacting with Gabe quite a bit on Twitter and during her streams.
View attachment 7757View attachment 7758View attachment 7759
Woozie seems like a nice girl. She likes boomer shooters, horror movies and has a rad geocities inspired website. But she may want to cool it with all the attention she is giving her fans, especially when it's someone like Gabe.
I don't know if this is the indie the kronii thread on vt says he's grooming, and i don't know if i should believe them but they say it may be vermintide.
Also gabe posted a fanfic about name a known shipfag and fanfic writer on the kronii thread some time ago.
LINK TO ORIGINAL >Anon...please...I can't hold it in anymore...
I lick my lips and watch in delight as Name squirms in place, hunched over with her legs crossed.
>PLEASE ANON I C-CAN'T HOLD IT IN
Name finally lets another one out. A fart. One that could've pierced any infant's eardrums and registered an 8 on the richter scale. It wasn't a silent one, that's for damn sure.
Name's excess gas immediately permeated the bedroom, with its intoxicating fragrance reaching mine own nostrils.
>Ah... exquisite. What is that I purvey with my odor receptors? Last night's salmon and rice that we had? Oh... and the double steak chalpuas from Taco Bell. And the bean rice... absolutely scrumptious. Come give daddy a taste.
My words, like the sweetest ichor from the astral Gods themselves, washed over Name like a remedial incantation. She relaxed, straightening up and uncrossing her legs.
>O-okay.. I-I'll do it..
She lets out another fart. This one's even louder. Oh, fuck, that's so hot. My cock tingles at the very pungent odor of it. OF ALL OF IT. Some precum leaks from my boxers.
>Let it out baby. Don't be scared. Let it out.
I get up from my chair and slowly walk over to her. Before long, I stand in front of her, towering over her short, petite 156cm frame. She looks up in fear, and in lust. She couldn't wait for me to dig into her chocolate goodies and sap the succulent juices of my efforts. Those laxatives weren't cheap, you know.
Eventually, it gets too much, and she finally lets it out. With a colossal, final expulsion of gas as the opening act. The sound of the war drums. The air siren. With that fart and the deafening of my olfactory senses, Name quickly pulls her panties aside and let's out the biggest, juiciest, wettest of shits I had ever seen.
Nothing but golden-brown liquid gushed out of her anal orifices, with the occasional chunk of brown and red--surely, the leftover processed steak from our Taco Bell lunch. The smell was delightful. It was like sampling the finest of perfumes. Then, she let out another massive, deafening gaseous explosion one to RIVAL the big bang. With this, her feces hardened. From liquid to solid. A change of state, of matter, if you will. From beef stew to chocolate fudge, the semi-solid sludgy matter came pouring out like the rain in Africa. Then, it solidified even more, and her defecation became pure rock solid. So hard, I immediately grabbed a sample for myself and threw it into my mouth. Crunched down with all my might - impeccable. The texture, fantastically crunchy, with a bit of chewiness inside. The taste? Leftovers from last night. I can taste a hint of salmon, a hint of lemon juice, a hint of basil. But most importantly, it was that amazing shit taste. Fuck me, I immediately came in my pants and reeled backwards due to the ejaculatory projectile motion that was engaged.

USS IOWA

View attachment 7757View attachment 7758View attachment 7759

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Twas the week before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring as schizos got blown the fuck out.
Between just noticing this and the Henry shit Vtuber Christmas starts giving a bit early it seems lol.

Not surprised to see Gabe's still making a jackass of himself. Least they're all seemingly self aware enough to answer properly about "trying to groom the smaller indies." Not sure if that's actually beter or not but.. it's something.
This reminds me of that one /vt/ thread, I dunno if it was ever confirmed or larp where someone who apparently was a tranny was trying to groom up that one smalll indie JP vtuber with the kid.

Anyway Gabe if you commit unhappy, make sure you record it and do a flip as an extra gift to everybody.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
gabe voice of reason.PNG
>mfw Gabe is being the voice of reason
1668191653966633.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
It looks like Gabe isn't the only schizo who has latched on to Woozie. She was playing Devil May Cry last night and her chat was giving her a hard time. She ended up setting the stream to private after it was over.
woozie chat.PNG
vt retro vtubers thread.PNG
By the way, Woozie is the chuuba Gabe supposedly confessed to and got rejected by. If I did something that embarrassing I would probably kill myself, or at the very least leave the Internet and go into hiding forever. But not Gabe. He's still in her chat and messaging her on Twitter like nothing happened.

Top Bottom