"[minecraft is mostly a game of geometric shapes] You are right, that is why, to me, minecraft is a horror game"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't know the full extent of the root cause but an individual was brought up in her YouTube chat that caused her to end the game early and sadgirl for a bit, no crying included. She's talked about wanting to find a new "home" i.e. another agency. She also hates the fact that people don't let her move on from Niji and label her as an ex-Niji and "martyr."
can this dumb bitch get back to work? there's a dude out there who needs to be paid alimony :dokiSmug: Given recent events I trust my nigga fishman threw her resume into the sun, this woman isn't a bullet to be dodged she's a full mortar shell.

Atlas

I don't know the full extent of the root cause but an individual was brought up in her YouTube chat that caused her to end the game early and sadgirl for a bit, no crying included. She's talked about wanting to find a new "home" i.e. another agency. She also hates the fact that people don't let her move on from Niji and label her as an ex-Niji and "martyr."
I don't think sayu would fit in at an agency

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

My oshi has been hit by the same curse that claimed Rekieta. :fishmandispair:

Was Hexa the one who admitted to being a foot in the sektur already through knowing some Groypers like Beardson who kept hitting on her?
She has time to find some wards before the demon leaves Rekieta, its not too late.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It is nice to be able to see official Council art without the ugly, out-of-place brown space woman in it.
Nice try riverbear

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

My oshi has been hit by the same curse that claimed Rekieta. :fishmandispair:

Being a fat retard is a curse? I thought that's just genetics.
:naruhodo:

Do we have an aussie in the forum? Preferably male and not trooned out. Your baby making skills are in need, a Hag wants her eggs creamed.

To all the Sayuloopers in the forum, please be reminded that she went through a very traumatizing event in her life that is still haunting her to this day: she got sponsored by Genshin. So please be nice to this Menhera Commiefornian, she's been through a fucking lot.
:kurosanji::rikutazumi::kurosanji:

VSoyBoy

To all the Sayuloopers in the forum, please be reminded that she went through a very traumatizing event in her life that is still haunting her to this day: she got sponsored by Genshin. So please be nice to this Menhera Commiefornian, she's been through a fucking lot.
Understandable. She has been playing Wuthering Waves which must have triggered her PTSD.

There is a fella on the /r/kurosanji Reddit who says he kicked this episode off and he seems adequately remorseful.
I have felt lightheaded and dizzy for the past half-hour because of my deep remorse and I wish I could go back in time and delete that comment. If you are still mad at me, I understand. But I wanted to clear things up here so I don't become known and hated for this incident, with it following me everywhere I go
Full Post / Archive

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
As dumb as I think the people saying "Oh Sayu should just move on!" are, that stream really didn't do her any favours.
Or Finana for that matter. I do hope that she can get to a point that she can stop being constantly reminded of who she was and the consequences of that but I'd be lying if I said I don't want to know about other PoS in the company too just so I can cut them out of my subs

Now for a double dose of Numi
Numi takes blame for introducing Bao to Lucy and giving us the English cover of Loli God Requiem

Numi has a crisis over a meme 55 gallon barrel of lube that she didn't expect twitch chat would actually fund and talks about YouTube chat funding actual useful shit

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do we have an aussie in the forum? Preferably male and not trooned out. Your baby making skills are in need, a Hag wants her eggs creamed.
I'm not familiar with my Clio lore, but doesn't she prefer fish over sausage?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shioriha Ruri continuing Blue Archive at 6PM JST.

Last time round she blamed Sakurako since she won't be able to say the word "determination" with a straight face for two months at least.

rpr and dtto show that you can argue multilingually.

This clip of 774inc's Shishio Chris is released just a few days before her final stream....

VSpo's Tachibana Hinano with some Super Mario Galaxy.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I do hope that she can get to a point that she can stop being constantly reminded of who she was
Wishful thinking. Unless she invents a cure for cancer that stink will follow her to her grave. No matter if she was unlucky or if it was deserved

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Eureka

Sadly she's into women , otherwise I would fit the description...

:pippasadl: >Sad Australian Noises

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Absolute mess of a rambling longpost about Sayu's stream ahead

Current mood
Screenshot 2024-05-24 033056.png

Tuned in late to her stream so missed the beginning of the meltdown but it was a rough one. At least on the level of this one.

Hunting for archive atm will update if found, currently kicking self for not learning how to archive shit earlier.
Expect at least some clips from dramafags who archive everything she does in the coming days.

This is not even slightly in proper order/complete as it was a shitshow/my pc died in the middle so I'm just "string of conciousness" schizoposting what I remember

• Apparently some newer guy in YT chat continues some dumbshit argument he had with someone in Mints stream who he saw in Sayu's stream too and mentions Mint by name in chat
  • This is likely him, it matches what he's posted in her Discord as well / Archive
  • YT regular (learnion is his name I think) decided to start arguing with this person in chat further bringing attention to it until Sayu noticed
  • She talks about how she had reached out and tried to be friends but it wasn't gonna happen
  • New guy apologizes and shuts up but Learnion says some dumbshit about how he didn't want her to read the message he posted in her chat...
  • Sayu talks about how she always tries to pay attention to chat and any regular should notice that
  • Learnion just won't fucking stop talking about it and constantly apologizing until Sayu goes from saying she doesn't hold it against him to telling him to fuck off
  • Starts looping about how she has reached out to pretty much every ex-Niji to try and be friends but still shunned.
  • Those who suffered the same as her and were even helped/bolstered by her actions won't give her the time of day
  • Talks about how she's still blacklist by most large indie vtubers and the big 3 corpos
  • She's been raided by multiple people who then would not talk to her after when she tried to reach out
  • People she does collab with get harassed by Nijisisters still
  • Her stupid ass Tangia shit starts getting troll dono's in the middle of this cutting her off
  • Stops playing the game completely and goes to end screen
  • Crying begins somewhere around here
  • Talking about how she still doesn't have a place she belongs and never really has (remember she's an orphan, not on the best terms with her adopted family, divorced, etc. and this has been something she's felt even before/beyond vtubing)
  • She joined Niji to make friends more than anything
  • Even someone who was ostracized similar to her who she had bonded with over this has since found a group and they've grown apart
  • Talks about how she considered doing sex work back in highschool and just wanting to die
  • At some point someone brings up how Zaion's model was wasted.
  • Sayu talks about how she tried every way she could to get the artist to work with her again and the artist basically said that she didn't care about the wellbeing of the artist cause she asked for them despite what happened at Niji (artist is JP)
  • She regrets speaking out at all and wishes she'd waited for all these other dominos to fall before doing something
  • Tangia dono clapping and cheering happens and gets muted then she stops talking for a couple minutes
  • Calls out youtube dramafags who don't watch her for anything beyond drama and come in to stir shit
  • Talks about trying to join a corpo multiple times where she knew people and being told no. (most likely Vshojo, would have been pre-Kuro/Mata)
  • Talks about wanting to quit streaming even reconsidering doing sex work cause she has no clue what to do for another job anymore (guess she can't go back to tech for some reason).
  • Still sometimes wishes she was dead
  • Going to take the weekend off and try and enjoy the convention
  • Apparently her manager was in chat trying to cheer her up with the rest of chat instead of shutting this shit down
Learnion and new guy are both fucking extra-parasocial weirdos, learnion calls her "Miss Sayu" and says weird shit in chat.
This is the new guy
Screenshot 2024-05-24 043540.png

Hopefully a positive ending note. She's pretty much done being an indie and plans to seriously look at joining another corpo. Fishman I know she's a mess but please take her, wouldn't be the first trainwreck who joined.
When I made this shitpost I did not expect tonight to go the way it did... :depressedtako:
Screenshot 2024-05-24 040020.png

Migo me or whatever but I just want her to stream and be happy. I know she gets in her own head way too fucking much and self-sabotages constantly but her time in Niji and her "terrible" sin of trying to make it a healthier workplace for all of EN is a scar that will never leave her as long as she continues being a content creator. She will even admit she fucked up in some ways at Niji and wasn't blameless but they way they slandered her and how she's continually treated is fucking bullshit. Joking about being sponsored by "Deez nuts" was on her list of reasons for termination, come the fuck on.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Numi has a crisis over a meme 55 gallon barrel of lube that she didn't expect twitch chat would actually fund and talks about YouTube chat funding actual useful shit
Well thankfully someone already came up with a stream idea for that.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Current mood
View attachment 70445

Tuned in late to her stream so missed the beginning of the meltdown but it was a rough one. At least on the level of this one.

Hunting for archive atm will update if found, currently kicking self for not learning how to archive shit earlier.
Expect at least some clips from dramafags who archive everything she does in the coming days.

This is not even slightly in proper order/complete as it was a shitshow/my pc died in the middle so I'm just "string of conciousness" schizoposting what I remember

• Apparently some newer guy in YT chat continues some dumbshit argument he had with someone in Mints stream who he saw in Sayu's stream too and mentions Mint by name in chat
  • This is likely him, it matches what he's posted in her Discord as well / Archive
  • YT regular (learnion is his name I think) decided to start arguing with this person in chat further bringing attention to it until Sayu noticed
  • She talks about how she had reached out and tried to be friends but it wasn't gonna happen
  • New guy apologizes and shuts up but Learnion says some dumbshit about how he didn't want her to read the message he posted in her chat...
  • Sayu talks about how she always tries to pay attention to chat and any regular should notice that
  • Learnion just won't fucking stop talking about it and constantly apologizing until Sayu goes from saying she doesn't hold it against him to telling him to fuck off
  • Starts looping about how she has reached out to pretty much every ex-Niji to try and be friends but still shunned.
  • Those who suffered the same as her and were even helped/bolstered by her actions won't give her the time of day
  • Talks about how she's still blacklist by most large indie vtubers and the big 3 corpos
  • She's been raided by multiple people who then would not talk to her after when she tried to reach out
  • Her stupid ass Tangia shit starts getting troll dono's in the middle of this cutting her off
  • Talking about how she still doesn't have a place she belongs and never really has (remember she's an orphan, not on the best terms with her adopted family, divorced, etc. and this has been something she's felt even before/beyond vtubing)
  • Even someone who was ostracized similar to her who she had bonded with over this has since found a group and they've grown apart
  • Talks about how she considered doing sex work back in highschool and just wanting to die
  • Sayu talks about how she tried every way she could to get the artist to work with her again and the artist basically said that she didn't care about the wellbeing of the artist cause she asked for them despite what happened at Niji (artist is JP)
  • She regrets speaking out at all and wishes she'd waited for all these other dominos to fall before doing something
  • Tangia dono clapping and cheering happens and gets muted then she stops talking for a couple minutes
  • Calls out youtube dramafags who don't watch her for anything beyond drama and come in to stir shit
  • Talks about trying to join a corpo multiple times where she knew people and being told no. (most likely Vshojo, would have been pre-Kuro/Mata)
  • Talks about wanting to quit streaming even reconsidering doing sex work cause she has no clue what to do for another job anymore (guess she can't go back to tech for some reason).
  • Apparently her manager was in chat trying to cheer her up with the rest of chat instead of shutting this shit down
Learnion and new guy are both fucking extra-parasocial weirdos, learnion calls her "Miss Sayu" and says weird shit in chat.
This is the new guy
View attachment 70446

Hopefully a positive ending note. She's pretty much done being an indie and plans to seriously look at joining another corpo. Fishman I know she's a mess but please take her, wouldn't be the first trainwreck who joined.
When I made this shitpost I did not expect tonight to go the way it did... :depressedtako:
View attachment 70447

Migo me or whatever but I just want her to stream and be happy. I know she gets in her own head way too fucking much and self-sabotages constantly but her time in Niji and her "terrible" sin of trying to make it a healthier workplace for all of EN is a scar that will never leave her as long as she continues being a content creator. She will even admit she fucked up in some ways at Niji and wasn't blameless but they way they slandered her and how she's continually treated is fucking bullshit. Being sponsored by "Deez nuts" was on her list of reasons for termination, come the fuck on.

Sayu takes the fun out of being an orphun

don't hit post don't hit post don't hit post hit post don't not hit post

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Problem is idk if those dominoes would have fell in such a bad way for Niji had Sayu not tipped them in the first place
Also sounds like her recent efforts to reach out to new people to vibe check has been going badly and is probably why all this triggered her so bad

God damn this is so depressing

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Current mood
View attachment 70445

This is the new guy
View attachment 70446

View attachment 70447

Migo me or whatever but I just want her to stream and be happy. I know she gets in her own head way too fucking much and self-sabotages constantly but her time in Niji and her "terrible" sin of trying to make it a healthier workplace for all of EN is a scar that will never leave her as long as she continues being a content creator. She will even admit she fucked up in some ways at Niji and wasn't blameless but they way they slandered her and how she's continually treated is fucking bullshit. Being sponsored by "Deez nuts" was on her list of reasons for termination, come the fuck on.

Can we have a Sayu sadposting thread at this point?

Top Bottom