"'Can you say -I hate happiness- but without the letters 'H' hmm? I ate appiness, I ate... what is it? I ate appiness, I don't get it... huh? What? I ate appiness, I d.. OH MY GOD!!! sigh You 'Gottem' me chat"Meloco Kyoran

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Rye's sovlful cover of Gives You Hell.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

frz

The HoloMyth of fanartists:
- Kay Yu
- Kanauru
- 2ManySnacks
- Dudul

These guys are the hard carries of the Hololive fandom.

Hey now, if it wasn't for Omega we wouldn't have 12 hours of Council debut, that 8 hour IRyS reveal and that fucking Omega lore and...

Yeah, Omega is still a fag.
tbf if it wasn't for him we wouldnt have holo myth - bad end and all the good fan stuff
:grabbingsubaru:
His ideas were actually good, it's the execution that's dogshit, making Myth read out loud his fantasy for hours was really fucking dumb. Should have contained it in written format.
Edit: Okie i'm a tard I read it as myth for some reason
But hey I still think Council lore is cool as fuck, chuuni but cool yes, and the holy myth - bad end guy promised a council sequel
That being said, he's a fag for everything he did yes just that the lore he made was ok. The omegaalpha design was really cool, sad that it got given to a vtweeter femboy and wasted.

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
tbf if it wasn't for him we wouldnt have holo myth - bad end and all the good fan stuff
:grabbingsubaru:
His ideas were actually good, it's the execution that's dogshit, making Myth read out loud his fantasy for hours was really fucking dumb. Should have contained it in written format.
Did you confuse Myth for council or did I completely miss some kind of Omega lore Myth reading stream?

Bronze

Clara's playing yapping quest(she's not playing anything she's talking since the start of stream) E:Thumbnail and name changed

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

My oshi has been hit by the same curse that claimed Rekieta. :fishmandispair:

Salado

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Wouldn't have needed to turn back time if she would have listened to us when we told her just this, but she did it anyway. The curse seems to have driven Rekieta to the edge. Just a matter of time until it turns its full focus on her. Good luck Hexa.
:smugsubaru:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

She needs to do a handcam stream where she burns them to ward off the curse and then sages her room. She should probably burn them outside though.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

the sonichu demon isn't that dumb, he probably saw hexa's retardation and said: why bother she's gonna do it herself I'm going back to bed. :BijouBijou:

USS IOWA

Wouldn't have needed to turn back time if she would have listened to us when we told her just this, but she did it anyway. The curse seems to have driven Rekieta to the edge. Just a matter of time until it turns its full focus on her. Good luck Hexa.
:smugsubaru:
Hexa looking at her past self buying the Sonichu medallion.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just looked at some of this stream. Nano made a fetus snow globe.
Man, Nano is crazy.

I wonder if she's ever considered joining Phase Connect.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Putting him next to those others made me realize something. 2MS actually hasn't done any official work, has he?
Not that I know of. Honestly he has always felt oddly isolated from the rest of the community, the first time I have even seen him collaborate with anyone was in Holobreak.

kingcaid

VSoyBoy

Wonder what prompted this and why it didn't happen before?
Screenshot 2024-05-24 085059.pngScreenshot 2024-05-24 085156.png
Also, has anybody been watching Sayu's stream? /r/kurosanji is telling me she's been crying (literally) over spilled milk again.

UberSoldat

Wonder what prompted this and why it didn't happen before?
View attachment 70440View attachment 70441
Also, has anybody been watching Sayu's stream? /r/kurosanji is telling me she's been crying (literally) over spilled milk again.
I don't know the full extent of the root cause but an individual was brought up in her YouTube chat that caused her to end the game early and sadgirl for a bit, no crying included. She's talked about wanting to find a new "home" i.e. another agency. She also hates the fact that people don't let her move on from Niji and label her as an ex-Niji and "martyr."

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Not-Username

I don't know the full extent of the root cause but an individual was brought up in her YouTube chat that caused her to end the game early and sadgirl for a bit, no crying included. She's talked about wanting to find a new "home" i.e. another agency. She also hates the fact that people don't let her move on from Niji and label her as an ex-Niji and "martyr."
She did everything she could to warrant that label.

VSoyBoy

Last edited:
Top Bottom