"I'm gonna eat the Sun! NOM"Dokibird

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jesus Christ, the last 70 pages have just been timelooping the same shit.

Have pity on @Empty_Inbox

kenzoku

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Sora, Siro, and Aoi are collabing in an hour

I love that these three have been collabing recently

:sanasmile:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

niggaphil

At this rate, we should create a Sayu menhera thread, and let the Sayu future posts and incidents to be archived there.

I have a feeling Sayu could be lolcow sooner or later like the michael cat.

:gloomiLaugh:

Bug Eater

Migo me or whatever but I just want her to stream and be happy. I know she gets in her own head way too fucking much and self-sabotages constantly but her time in Niji and her "terrible" sin of trying to make it a healthier workplace for all of EN is a scar that will never leave her as long as she continues being a content creator. She will even admit she fucked up in some ways at Niji and wasn't blameless but they way they slandered her and how she's continually treated is fucking bullshit. Joking about being sponsored by "Deez nuts" was on her list of reasons for termination, come the fuck on.
It is sad to see but her streaming career would be 100x easier if she didn't get one guyed all the time. (many such cases)

UberSoldat

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Sadly she's into women , otherwise I would fit the description...

:pippasadl: >Sad Australian Noises
I like Clio, since she has a really good taste in games, but I still think there's a non-negligable chance of her being trans. She has that Sphere Hunter voice thing going on, just an Australian version of it. Mind you, I think Sphere Hunter is one of the few bearable trans content creators.

Negzana

Kaela will be starting in a few hours I assume, yay

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
jesus fucking christ how many sayu loops must a man go on

VSoyBoy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Talks about wanting to quit streaming even reconsidering doing sex work cause she has no clue what to do for another job anymore (guess she can't go back to tech for some reason).

It's not too late.

Jesus Christ, the last 70 pages have just been timelooping the same shit.

Have pity on @Empty_Inbox

Yeah we should all just not acknowledge the same shit happening in perpetuity and only talk about new things that aren't happening.

Seoleim

Man that Sayu shit was sad to read, I feel real bad for her. Joining a company to make friends only to then be fired, blacklisted and smeared in the public is horrible enough. But to then have no one want to interact with you even after everything that has happened? That would depress anyone. Unless she was a MASSIVE fucking cunt behind the scenes, she doesn't deserve that.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In :menhera: prime related news:

foto_no_exif (85) (1).jpg

Voice Ore, the agency Miguel and Uto belong to, is shutting down.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Sayu loops will continue until (her) morale improves.
And when she loops, the Asylum and /vt/ loops. We’re stuck with her as much as she’s stuck with us.

I really feel bad for Sayu but she ought to find a therapist to talk to. She’s completely aware of her situation and the brainworms that’s eating at her but simply unable to do anything about it.

Limkin

I've heard people saying that the "totally not hentai" she worked for was uncensored before her character appeared, and started censoring after and viewers were unhappy about, blaming it all on her. I have no intention to watch it and confirm (and even if it's the case, you can't be sure she was the one who forced this and it wasn't a coincidence), but it is hilarious to think that her participation tanked the show and killed the agency

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

View attachment 70449

They are transferring the IP and characters to the original members. VA support stopped for Koito Ria and Amatsuka Uto.
As for their respective talents:
Sumirezaki Rin is going on indefinite hiatus starting 1 July.
Benikaba Sakura taking a short hiatus from 1 July. Looks like her fans urged her to continue post graduation.
Himukai Kogane is currently talking about it.

She's still undecided about how to handle not being under a corpo and whether to continue.
Others are still considering or have planned a stream to start in an hour or so.

MaiR premiering a cover of Kick Back.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom