"Do not say slurs! No swastika campfires, either!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

Sayu and Katta collab in a few hours

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Funny you say that because in the reveal Kiara told a story of meeting some people with big assets recently, and that she saw them move irl like the do in her outfit. I guess you never saw big boobs unrestrained huh?
You are aware "big boobs unrestrained" are like the easiest thing to see on god's green earth, right?

Real breasts do not wobble endlessly and weightlessly.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

niggaphil

Wemi, your stupidity is overwhelming... please dont try dog food like Lia....

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Speaking of haram content, youtube recommended this to me today. There is a japanese girl out there doing hololive cosplay asmr. I was actually super disappointed by the content. She just breathed into the mic and the usual tapping thing. 2/10 no hoeh. good appearance but lack research into the actual vtuber.
Her fantia has a lot of another level stuff. She is lewdest than Canan.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Speaking of haram content, youtube recommended this to me today. There is a japanese girl out there doing hololive cosplay asmr. I was actually super disappointed by the content. She just breathed into the mic and the usual tapping thing. 2/10 no hoeh. good appearance but lack research into the actual vtuber.

She does non-vtuber too but her most viewed stream was suisei at 1.2m vod views. It really went suisei > 2b > lui > marine > genshin shit.

Yeah, I watch her now and then. Her costumes are always excellent, (including other anime characters I don't recognise) but the actual ASMR content is usually just the same thing every time. Still decent by itself, but some variety would be nice I guess.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

For the first time, Hololive members were responsible for singing anime op:kroniiphone::shiinawangy:

Even though it is only a short paragraph, I think it is very good!!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Funny you say that because in the reveal Kiara told a story of meeting some people with big assets recently, and that she saw them move irl like the do in her outfit. I guess you never saw big boobs unrestrained huh?

It was them maybe:

GCo7OxcakAALwow

>excessively jiggly mammaries
>Thailand

I have a hypothesis, but do I really want to know?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Seems depressing to do the same thing for years and to not have progressed a bit (in my mind) but if she likes it that way then more power to her.
Her giga retroautism aside, Amiya is more parasocial with her audience than her audience is with her. I'm not sure she could deal with an anonymous mess of thousands.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
It's funny you say that Kiara mentioned in that clip having had "the pleasure to meet some really big Jigglypuffs a few weeks ago that were like this and I must say this moves really realistically"
Good news fellas, I found a photo of Kiara's jigglypuffs:

KiarasTrigglypuffs.jpg

This is my entry to the Low Effort Meme Award

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
It seems that SunsetInZero, ex-Cyberlive mod that worked for Vera Vee and was involved in her downfall, took a shot from the grave aimed at Oumiya Emma.

(both Ghostarchive and WaybackMachine didn't work, if you know other sites for archival please tell me)
image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

2a.png

2b.png

2c.png

2d.png

3a.png

3b.jpg

3c.png

3d.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4c.png

4d.jpg

5a.png

5b.png

5c.jpg

5d.png

6.png
She was inclining recently, probably linked to the release of her own hentai manga, which was pointed out in the Degeneracy thread.
I'm still skeptical over it, but he did, in fact, out Vera. This is another case reviving the Cyberlive name as well, definitely one of the organizations of all time.

Two things I learned here:
One, Emma is a Muslim
1718017775399.png

Two, and more importantly,

...and out of the ones she had a problem with me banning [...] more were trolls from a server dedicated to grooming vtubers

:pomuStare:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
>excessively jiggly mammaries
>Thailand

I have a hypothesis, but do I really want to know?
'Jiggly' is not an adjective I'd ever use to describe what you are suggesting.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
surprise clara gorilla (at the top of the hour) after her sudden death during KA-CHING!!, be afraid:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Nyaru had a bad experience with a mutual (who didn't recognize her) during Offkai.

Archive

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Nyaru had a bad experience with a mutual (who didn't recognize her) during Offkai.

Fake bitches in VTubing!? I'm holding the presses for that one.

In all seriousness, Nyaru deserves better because she's been dealing with women like this most of her young adult life.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Nyaru needs to grow a damn spine and stop letting people walk all over her like this. She seems obsessed with a rose-tinted view of vtubing and is horribly conflict-averse. They aren't good traits and are consistently screwing her over.

Piava

Redemption Arc
I seriously wonder if in 5 years the EN scene will just be the same 100 people who got famous years ago and are now shells of their former selves because their fall into irrelevancy triggered them to start retarded drama which makes a large part of the community hate them (not making shit up this always happens with creators, being human is being flawed and the internet does not allow that).
And maybe Twitch/OF whores who switched to Vtubing as a grift to gain easy money with their half nude big tiddy avatar and constant coomerbait content.
Edit: An example of this would be VAllure. The whole agency is just a bunch of (probably) OF whores who use Vtubing for that exact reason.

She's growing, but these are baby steps compared to others.
To be fair, her content is also very niche, considering the fact that the only games she plays are pretty old retro games.
But her singing is amazing; all her covers and original songs are great, and I hope she will continue to grow bigger over time, even if it's a slow grow.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
And maybe Twitch whores who switched to Vtubing as a grift to gain easy money with their half nude big tiddy avatar and constant coomerbait content.
It's like I said on Anime Boomers; if Amy Schumer were a VTuber on twitch with a half-naked model she'd be regarded as hilarious and probably friends with Nagzz.

Top Bottom