"In a call between my manager and their manager, I was told of my New Years suspension, and that DMing a manager was one of the reasons I was being suspended"Zaion LanZa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Her first stream after the OW2 match vs Stars announcement, too.
:amepopcorn:
surely theres a couple of spergs thats gonna come out of the woodworks

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Her first stream after the OW2 match vs Stars announcement, too.
:amepopcorn:
Her whale just dropped a $200 pre-chat SC, so I guess he hasn't offed himself yet.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Nodoka returned to the official channel earlier so naturally A-chan had to attempt an HR call speedrun.
486q03.jpg

Seems like she dropped some of the softness that was in her voice before. It feels more natural now.

Awoogers

imagine we get a driveby by a tourist from irys stream to sperg out just like what happened to yukoschizo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

He deleted that doompost tweet he made, yesterday. Guessing he finally read that the teams were not going to talk to each other.
Sometimes I wonder about the situation in which unicorns get married. Imagine their wife talking to a cashier (Male) when she goes grocery shopping or having her brother call to say hi and they spoke on the phone for four minutes 28 seconds too long.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Edit: Well, that's what I get for not finishing going through the old thread, I guess.

Magni and Vesper are gone.

https://cover-corp.com/en/news/detail/20230824

Announcement Regarding Graduation of
Magni Dezmond and Noir Vesper

We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your continuous support of hololive production.
We regret to announce that two members of the VTuber group HOLOSTARS English, Magni
Dezmond and Noir Vesper, will be graduating on Thursday, August 31, 2023. Please understand
that the members will not be performing any further activities such as graduation streams.
Magni Dezmond and Noir Vesper have been active since the formation of HOLOSTARS English
and have contributed to the growth of the group. However, in accordance with their wishes, we
have accepted their decision to graduate. We deeply appreciate their contributions and wish them
the best in their future endeavors.
To our fans and all those involved, we understand that this sudden graduation announcement
following a prolonged hiatus might be quite unexpected and distressing. Nevertheless, we are
truly grateful for the warm support with which you have provided us.
Regarding this graduation, we will provide separate announcements about merchandise related to
Magni Dezmond and Noir Vesper through the hololive production OFFICIAL SHOP. Please stay
tuned for further information.
hololive production OFFICIAL SHOP: https://shop.hololivepro.com/
Regarding other matters, the following arrangements have been made:
Closure of Various Services
Fan letter reception:
Until Monday, October 2nd for letters that arrive by that date.
Memberships and exclusive member content:
Until Saturday, September 30th at 11:59:59 PM (JST).
We kindly ask for your continued support towards HOLOSTARS English.
Thursday, August 24, 2023
COVER Corporation

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Magni and Vesper were the only males who really collabed with the girls anyways. Altare and axel did a couple but it was at the beginning and hasn't since. Doubt we'll see any real collabs with the tempus bunch now that they're gone.

My boys...

Kalion

:)

If anyone is interested in some early Armored Core 6 gameplay, Patra is just past the tutorial.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I've come straight to the fourth page to say I'm still ass-blasting mad. I haven't been so upset because of Vtubers since Coco's graduation announcement, and it was enough to make me finally register on KF to wish death upon all Chinks.

I don't post much, but I like you guys. Forgive me, but now I need to cry the lose of my grandfather.
:fishmandispair:
Who will go to the next Gura stream and superchat her with "Gura, my grandpa graduated, let's fucking gooooooo"?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
F4S2mGsaEAAI6N4

Cute rock will heal this broken heart.

s

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
We are so back. Heres to another 5k pages!

Heres some funny clips of my oshi.

Also goddamn this BGM gives me life. Always enjoy hearing this when she streams :)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kiara cosplayer doing the HoloTori dance.

Ollie did a short cover with a fan animation.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Have a :BijouBijou: clip in this trying time of homo mourning and segregation

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Segregation, eh?

Without it, you end up with this:

:smugselen:

Alright, I promise I'm done with the old clip dumping for now. Onto the brave new world of the new general thread! So here's a new clip:

Pekora talks about hanging out with Marine, Suisei, and Aqua after their collab for a few hours. She said one thing she learned from the off-collab is that Aqua "might have a favorable impression towards" Pekora, which is nice. Good to hear they all had fun.

Another thing: some in Uruka's fanbase got together and got her a nice gift:

Her fanbase continues to show they're one of the most wholesome and loyal fanbases out there. Respect.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I've come straight to the fourth page to say I'm still ass-blasting mad. I haven't been so upset because of Vtubers since Coco's graduation announcement, and it was enough to make me finally register on KF to wish death upon all Chinks.
Literally me. I lurked KF for a long time, but it was my anger over Coco's graduation and the existence of chinks that made me speak up...and just look at me now: posting animu girls all the time.

Kronii rocks by @koizumi_arata.jpg

Kronii sings by @koizumi_arata.jpg

Also: fuck Artia.

Awoogers

Literally me. I lurked KF for a long time, but it was my anger over Coco's graduation and the existence of chinks that made me speak up...and just look at me now: posting animu girls all the time.

View attachment 41764

View attachment 41763

Also: fuck Artia.
though i wasnt that vocal on the boards in vt and farms when it happened i sure as well was on twatter and facebook so i share the centiment

and yes fuck artia that chink fuck

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm not even sad, I knew this was gonna happen. I only wish to know what really happened some time maybe in the future, I understand Takeshi the Sad Fuck has placed all of what remains of tempus under gag orders.
Shit stinks.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
condolences to the homos who lost their vtubers. rip professor chinaman and spear meme guy

Top Bottom