"You know you're eating good when you search up the effects of botulism prior"Sava Safari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And a bunch of you faggots gave optimistic stickers. I'm a fucking retard Nostradamus!
I gave you another one for good measure.
:mikothumbsl:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Who at VShojo would want her there?
Henya and Kson are the only ones I've seen talk her up and/or collab with her and get in her dms
To which she should answer:smugpipi:Hopefully she collabs again with Henya soon.

Bronze

E:i did not expext Grimmi to delete an announcement. My bad. She closed Saucy temporarily and is seeking funds to buy out someone

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pertinent clip from last nights Pippa stream

>People go to Pippa and tell her sensitive shit and she immediately reports it all to Sakana.
I can't believe Pippa got Mel fired.
:gurastress:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

This was the sort of thing I was afraid of when Grimmi mentioned they let her "own" the company from the start, since it's not that simple in reality.

Hopefully she's able to settle things, Grimmi deserves better.

Stunned But Dumb

I hope the guy who tried to poach Pippa sees the clip and gets mad about it on twitter. That sounds like a fun time to be had by all

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa playing Pikmin 4

Saya playing Overwatch

Capo Miyo's asmr

Twitch

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I hope the guy who tried to poach Pippa sees the clip and gets mad about it on twitter. That sounds like a fun time to be had by all
People were saying it might be the agency sayu signed on with so there's a bit of a chance the guy will sperg out. I don't really care about pippa but it's just amazing to me how calm she's to tell the world she's a fucking snitch not seeing the potential trashfire that could land on her ass if something she was told was privileged info and my nigga fishman leaks it by accident.

Bronze

People were saying it might be the agency sayu signed on with so there's a bit of a chance the guy will sperg out. I don't really care about pippa but it's just amazing to me how calm she's to tell the world she's a fucking snitch not seeing the potential trashfire that could land on her ass if something she was told was privileged info and my nigga fishman leaks it by accident.
I'm sure it will be fine. He haven't leaked a single thing regarding Yuri or Offkai trying to ban Pippa, not even a slight implication. He only leaked what we expected to happen, except JP branch which is internal info

Anime Fan

Shiina's doing a comfy chatting and karaoke stream soon.

Salado

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Hey hey, it's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Bloom Doom!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lia going for the high score:

One of her clipper channels pledged 50 gift subs if she gets the highest in Phase.

Top Bottom