"Watame Wa...Warukunai yo ne?!"Tsunomaki Watame

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Each of the VSPO EN girls made post hinting at their main Shooter game

>Overwatch
>Apex
>Counterstrike

The FPS scene is really in a shit place right now, I honestly can't even blame them for this. At least it's not Valorant. The only other popular FPS game right now is CoD Warzone. Siege has seen a bit of resurgence because of Jynxzi but its likely more of a streamer draw than the game drawing people. Even right now when Jynxzi isn't streaming, there's like 6 people occupying the top 10 slots in that category and they're all restreaming Jynxzi's streams. Only the top 14 streams in that category are in at least 3view at the moment and yet again, 6 of those are Jynxzi restreams.

Meanwhile Tarkov and PUBG have dropped off hard in popularity. Tarkov can barely hold 9 streams in 3view, especially after the recent drama. PUBG holds barely 10 streams in the 3view territory. PUBG may be very popular on Steam but its streaming success has diminished massively as nearly all its Steam numbers come from China.

Xdefiant exists...I guess but that game is looking like its disappearing as quickly as it appeared. The Finals is pretty much DOA already.

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I think people are thinking too much into this. She almost certainly set it up for tax purposes. She was planning to sell merch as Doki even before she got fired, in case people forget. It was likely related to that and almost certainly to fund her projects in Nijisanji.
This, and/or just the generic answer of setting up your own corporate will be reducing your personal liability as well. "Corporate veil" and all that jazz.
What pole dance skills? She can't even do a pull-up.
Tell this woman to get back to rock climbing, stat! :BijouBijou:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
>Overwatch
>Apex
>Counterstrike

The FPS scene is really in a shit place right now, I honestly can't even blame them for this. At least it's not Valorant. The only other popular FPS game right now is CoD Warzone. Siege has seen a bit of resurgence because of Jynxzi but its likely more of a streamer draw than the game drawing people. Even right now when Jynxzi isn't streaming, there's like 6 people occupying the top 10 slots in that category and they're all restreaming Jynxzi's streams. Only the top 14 streams in that category are in at least 3view at the moment and yet again, 6 of those are Jynxzi restreams.

Meanwhile Tarkov and PUBG have dropped off hard in popularity. Tarkov can barely hold 9 streams in 3view, especially after the recent drama. PUBG holds barely 10 streams in the 3view territory. PUBG may be very popular on Steam but its streaming success has diminished massively as nearly all its Steam numbers come from China.

Xdefiant exists...I guess but that game is looking like its disappearing as quickly as it appeared. The Finals is pretty much DOA already.
I have never seen a game that incites more anger in people than Siege. It is somehow the most infuriating game for people more so than anything else and I just get to laugh at it.
The answer is hunt showdown btw, cowboy guns, eurojank but passionate devs and the moment you wallbang someone you get called a hacker. 10/10 game.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I think people are thinking too much into this. She almost certainly set it up for tax purposes. She was planning to sell merch as Doki even before she got fired, in case people forget. It was likely related to that and almost certainly to fund her projects in Nijisanji.
Frankly, she should have one setup before she started as Selen. In most situations, running the contracts through a corporate entity will be cheaper. If she ever actually responded about it, I would get the feeling the story would start with "my parents made to start one because..." . If we ever got a deep dox on the HololiveEN members in the States, it's going to be through business filings. I'd actually bet Calli has 2-3 LLCs to manage everything she's up to. Gura & Ame should have at least 1 as well. It'd be massively easier to interact with a foreign contractor than via your own personal accounts. (If you're planning to expat as an American, the LLC approach is far & away one of the most important parts.)

While HoloLive always has a good set of clippers/subbers, something I just realized is Hololive likes their members to be sweet but always have a bit of a "she might kill you" edge. I never really put into words how different that is compared to everyone else. It's not direct chat banter (everyone successful does that), but it's that line between Normal with some Questionable Edge and Menhara. Obviously, Rushia went WAY over that and imploded.

Also, from the clip, I don't know why I found the "no skippa the salt" so cute, but it really did hit me. Then she threatens to murder chat. That's the Hololive Experience, isn't it?

niggaphil

Also, from the clip, I don't know why I found the "no skippa the salt" so cute, but it really did hit me. Then she threatens to murder chat. That's the Hololive Experience, isn't it?

I am expecting her to break the pasta/spaghetti in the coming months, just like what brown Italian raccoon did:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
In the coming day, I will learn whether or not clipping works as an effective sleep substitute.

But who cares? Sometimes you just gotta clip, like when I heard a certain Hamster's sweet Summer concert.

(I'm a little shocked that my next clip wasn't Raora, but it just worked out this way.)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

bothyourhouses

(If you're planning to expat as an American, the LLC approach is far & away one of the most important parts.)
If you're going to run it from Japan then a US LLC is an absolutely terrible idea, and it's how people end up owing massive amounts of taxes (might've been what Karen did even?). There seem to be lots of stupid American accountants out there who think that everywhere runs on US rules and what's tax-optimal in the US will always be tax-optimal anywhere in the world.

Prudent Lurker

Go Getters is out on streaming services

Waller bustin it down..

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

If you're going to run it from Japan then a US LLC is an absolutely terrible idea, and it's how people end up owing massive amounts of taxes (might've been what Karen did even?). There seem to be lots of stupid American accountants out there who think that everywhere runs on US rules and what's tax-optimal in the US will always be tax-optimal anywhere in the world.
In most cases, you'll want an LLC for quite a number of potential tasks and to hold other companies. Where specifically you're going matters a lot, but LLC stuff will come up most cases for Americans. Especially using it to hold other companies, letting you eventually bring back money under long term capital gains.

As for Karen, she's almost assuredly a permeant resident in Japan. That's what likely caused all of the issues. Even with a good international accounting firm, that's a messy situation for an American. For the situation she got hit with double taxes, some part of the setup must have gotten messed up and the funds got outside of the taxation treaty treatment. Which I'm really not quite sure how that happened, but that's also a "get new accountants" type of situation.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I wonder which one of them Zen is :smugazki:

Let's see
There is
my stinky gf: Mint
my content wife ( new and wow!): Michi?
my wife: Zen?
my content husband ( derogatory ): Bricky
my cousin-wife: dunno

Have a couple Liz karaoke clips
She went hog wild on the evil laughter

I love this song

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Remi got a 2.0 model update as part of her 50k celebration

Comparison of Remi's 1.0 vs 2.0 models

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Calli is doing a second round of signed Phantommime release for 51 hours

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The EN girls aren't affected from what I've read because they're being handled by a different subsidiary of Brave group which also handles V4Mirai.

Anyway they released another statement

As a follow-up to the "Apology and Report on the Leakage of Personal Information" announced on the Buisseppo! Apology and Report on the Leakage of Personal Information," which was announced by the official account of Buisupo!
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and concern this may cause to the victims of the leak, as well as to our fans and other concerned parties.
We will sincerely deal with any compensation for those who are the subject of the leak, including the costs involved.
The Brave Group, our parent company, will take the lead in the specific measures to be taken and the progress to be made. For further details, please refer to the following

We will continue to investigate the cause of the leak and take countermeasures, and will respond to those affected by the leak to the fullest extent possible.
We will communicate with each member of the group individually and take all possible measures, and will resume activities with those members who we can judge to be safe and secure.

Pretty much says that they're still investigating and if any of the applicants that had their info leaked wants to change their number and/or decides to move, they'll help shoulder the expenses
Nice info. I don't feel bad about the EN debut because they might not stream but because most of the people who are interested in them will know about this leak. It's specifically a VSPO announcement that has traction instead of, "Brave group fucks up, again".

Brave update ok the Korex2 situation
MTL:
Today, we are pleased to announce the opening of Buspop!, a website operated by our group, Virtual Entertainment Co., Ltd. on the official account regarding `` Information regarding Buspo! JP Audition ''. We have issued a notice
Although the investigation is currently underway, there is a possibility that similar personal information may be leaked on the same day at "Brave group General Audition" operated by Brave group and "HareVare VLiver Audition" operated by ENILIS Co., Ltd. It has become clear that.
We would like not only to those affected by the leak, but also to our fans and related parties. to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and concern we have caused,
We are currently continuing to carefully investigate this incident, but we would like to inform you of the information known at the moment (2024/6/25 22:00).
We recognize that this is a situation in which we should promptly apologize individually to all those affected by the leak and contact them.
However, due to the above situation, we ask that you please wait for a while.

overview

In the files managed by the cloud service "Google Drive" used by our group, the contents of the responses to the Google Form for applicants of "Buispop! JP Audition" are the "editing URL" of the same form. It was discovered on 2024/6/25 17:15 that it was available for viewing by a third party who came to know about it.
However, the editing URL was not publicly available on the audition site, and we believe that it is highly likely that the editing URL was leaked somehow.

In addition, although we are currently investigating access history, similar personal information leaks occurred on the same day at "Brave group General Audition" operated by Brave group and "HareVare VLiver Audition" operated by ENILIS Co., Ltd. The possibility of
In light of the above situation, we will continue to carefully investigate the information as there is a strong possibility of intentional leakage or unauthorized access.

Information known as of June 25, 2024

The details are currently under investigation, but the current situation (as of 2024/6/25 22:00) is as follows.
However, please note that this is only the information known to date and may change as a result of future investigations.
"Buispo! JP Audition"
1. Number of responses that were available for viewing
About 7,000 pieces
2.Who is the target of the leak?
Everyone who applied for “Buispop! JP Audition”
3.Period during which it may have occurred
 2024/6/4 20:05 ~ 2024/6/25 17:50
4.Items of personal information that were available for viewing
·full name
・Prefecture of residence (however, if the address was entered incorrectly, the address)
·telephone number
·date of birth
・Use SNS
・Motivation, etc.

"Brave group general audition"
Approximately 2,610 pieces
Everyone who applied for the "Brave group general audition"
 2024/6/4 19:40 ~ 2024/6/25 17:50
·full name
・Prefecture of residence (however, if the address was entered incorrectly, the address)
·telephone number
·date of birth
・Use SNS
・Motivation, etc.

"HareVare VLiver Audition"
Approximately 1,043 pieces
Everyone who applied for “HareVare VLiver Audition”
 2024/6/4 20:16 ~ 2024/6/25 17:50
·full name
·telephone number
·date of birth
・Use SNS
・Motivation, etc.

Background of the leak

Since the viewing/editing range of Google form's editing URL was set to "Everyone on the Internet who knows this link can view it," anyone who knows the editing URL link can , it was possible to access the editing URL and view the above personal information.
However, the URL posted on the audition application form (URL for responses) and the URL where you can check the answer details (URL for editing) are different, and the URL posted on the audition page is for responses. Because it was a URL, the URL where personal information could be viewed was not publicly available on the audition page.
Judging from this incident, there are three possibilities for accessing the editing URL, which are currently under investigation.
  • There is a possibility that a request for editing permission was received from a third party to the administrator regarding the editing URL, and the request was granted for some reason.
    • However, when we checked on 2024/6/25 17:15, we did not find any incidents where editing privileges were granted to specific users outside our group. Therefore, this possibility is considered low.
  • There is a possibility that for some reason, the editing URL was leaked from within our group to a third party, and the information leakage of the editing URL from that third party has expanded.
  • The editing URL may have been leaked due to unauthorized access.

Furthermore, after this incident was discovered, we implemented restrictions on access to files on the cloud service at 17:50 on 2024/06/25, and the situation in which third parties could access the editing URL has been resolved.
Furthermore, at this time, we have not confirmed any damage caused by unauthorized use.

How this case came to light

After reconfirming the contents of the inquiry within the company, two people who noticed the above event contacted Buspo! on 2024/6/18 11:23 and 2024/6/25 16:28. We received an inquiry in the request section of Official X's DM.
However, since the inquiry was made in the request section of the DM, there was a delay in confirmation within our group, and the X post by one person who made the inquiry on 2024/6/25 17:01 has become a hot topic. This was discovered on June 25, 2024 at 17:15, and this incident, including the existence of the two inquiries above, was revealed within our group.

Contact information regarding this matter

Brave group general inquiry desk
contact_all@bravegroup.co.jp
Tl;dr: They didn't check their DMs for a week at best. A Fuck them

July 1st roll out of "fan club" will be postponed.

All in all

While HoloLive always has a good set of clippers/subbers, something I just realized is Hololive likes their members to be sweet but always have a bit of a "she might kill you" edge. I never really put into words how different that is compared to everyone else. It's not direct chat banter (everyone successful does that), but it's that line between Normal with some Questionable Edge and Menhara. Obviously, Rushia went WAY over that and imploded.

I think it's akin to the "come home" meme with the rope but with a twist. Like an euthanasia fan meeting where you hug your idol and they squeeze tighter as staff injects a heart stopper. Dying in the arms of your oshi... :slowlyplz::Roboco-MEMENOD:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Let's see
There is
my stinky gf: Mint
my content wife ( new and wow!): Michi?
my wife: Zen?
my content husband ( derogatory ): Bricky
my cousin-wife: dunno

Have a couple Liz karaoke clips
She went hog wild on the evil laughter

I love this song

Scoots my man i wish i was as pure as you.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Amatsuka Uto singing soon.

Don't know if she will say anything about voice ore going to shit, but considering she said she thought about graduating before being approached by the company on her return stream you never know.

bothyourhouses

In most cases, you'll want an LLC for quite a number of potential tasks and to hold other companies. Where specifically you're going matters a lot, but LLC stuff will come up most cases for Americans. Especially using it to hold other companies, letting you eventually bring back money under long term capital gains.
If you know you're definitely returning I guess, but it seems pretty dangerous. A regular C-corp is not a lot more expensive and gives you so many more options (there might be a privacy argument for wrapping you C-corp in an anonymous LLC, but I don't think you can keep an LLC anonymous if you're operating it from Japan, a silent partner setup is probably more reliable since it's what the Japanese system expects)
As for Karen, she's almost assuredly a permeant resident in Japan. That's what likely caused all of the issues. Even with a good international accounting firm, that's a messy situation for an American. For the situation she got hit with double taxes, some part of the setup must have gotten messed up and the funds got outside of the taxation treaty treatment. Which I'm really not quite sure how that happened, but that's also a "get new accountants" type of situation.
It most likely won't have anything do with permanent residence. Most of the rest of what you said is correct, but I'll bet the specific thing she did was have a US LLC and took distributions from it, that's the most common way to get double taxed, and there are a lot of dumb US accountants who will tell you to do it because they have a Dunning–Kruger understanding of international taxation.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Tamanoi Nana will have her first singing stream at 8PM JST.

This will pretty much prove whether she is Suzuka Stella reincarnated or not.

Also at the same time, Vesperbell's Yomi will release a cover of Kaiju no Hanauta.

Shioriha Ruri will try to pull in the latest banner, Swimsuit Kanna at 7PM JST.

Good taste, I am also saving for when she arrives in global.
Previous stream was quite fun, especially the part with Minori (Labor Party) demonstration where she made a wordplay joke and laughed at her own joke.
"If Ajitani Hifumi is BlueAka's (Blue Archive) blue (youth), then this woman is the Aka (red/Commie)"
Edit: Got Kanna after 20 pulls, pushed for Fubuki and reached 180 pulls. Of course she pulled the commie girl who called her "evil dog of the powerful"

Clip from the most recent LoL collab with some VSpo Asumi Sena desk slam.

Also a small Re:AcT reunion, Ushio Tia (Sena) and Kurone Yomi (Laplus)

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi being unhinged again and got matched by Tsumugi Kokage.

She also mentioned something similar during the LoL tournament watchalong but for LoL skills.

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Negzana

>Overwatch
>Apex
>Counterstrike

We need a vtuber who exclusively likes shit like Doom or Half Life or Classic Halo, TF2 if you want multiplayer streams

Top Bottom