"women are great i love women happy pride month"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Ring Fit

Fatum Ruptor playing ER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's really not taking her aging and loss of popularity with much grace. If she puts any more filters on these pics I'd expect to see them on an SCP article.
As an unapologetic racist yellow woman appreciator, phone camera filters are one of the worst things ever invented. They nearly all use them now, even the really pretty girls who have absolutely no need to cover anything up. I know you'll never separate women from their odd illogical insecurities, but people finding humans more attractive than uncanny alien people seems like common sense.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

frz

Good lord, a Real Doll looks more real than her.

Seriously, what fucking filters are being used that result in that plastic/rubber look? Jesus.
Hey at least she looks like her ex-husband now

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I could be late, bit mikeneko might delete her photo, so this is archive purpose.

View attachment 72885
Archive

View attachment 72886
Just for you, @Sankisei if you are not managed to see it
Post the translation that literally says:
"I've just come across a picture of a short cut from a FEW YEARS AGO and it's scary! Short !!!!! (I might delete it)"
That photo is from years ago and i cant believe one page was wasted talking about it

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Speaking of Wactor (now called 910inc), there was a talent called Mitsurugi Lia. She attempted suicide and graduated more than a year ago.

9 hours ago her YouTube channel got a short and two videos uploaded on.
Reddit says it's a new actress, who claims that the old Mitsurugi Lia is ok with this corpse-walking. I dunno, I don't speak Japanese.

EDIT: Original Mitsurugi Lia allegedly reincarnated as karune, [YouTube], [Twitter]

EDIT: @RiverBear posted a tweet with an explanation earlier, feel free to clock me!
View attachment 72882
It's a new person behind WACTOR's Lia Mitsurugi.

She graduated last March 2023.

First Kizuna Ai, now this.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Tonight a chinchilla makes sushi

Korean lessons with natsumi

Her english is coming along

And finally last night a certain bratty cat was spotted in chat.

Screenshot_20240630-235716_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
More phase connect members showing up at bongland convention.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Shiyuu wishes a Happy Birtyhday to her little brother that turns 20 today 🥳

Also sharing this because her signature is very cute

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

SomeRando

Now you'll never be a real reaction poster.

Fucking women. I watch vtubers because I don't give a fuck about the cancer of femoid fleshstreamers but they keep trying to infest the medium. The only reason vtubers have to post meat is because they want to bait viewers into simping harder, you cannot convince me otherwise.

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of anime. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Vtuber. Your kind cling to your fleshtubers, as though they will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Vtuber is immortal.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Nyana Banyana posted a selfie as a subathon goal!

Spoilered incase you don't want your immersion broken.

I thought this girl was from Puerto Rico? Is she a Sorta Rican or a Partial Rican like Lia?
Haven't really been too plugged in for the new Holo chuuba gen and wasn't aware Raora was this good of an artist.
She is amazing, in general. @reinigen has superb taste.
She's the best of the new gen, and they're all good.
Remember when Okayu started out and she was a gamer girl tomboy, and now she's a pervert to surpass Metal Gear Houshou Marine? She does that because she wants viewers to want her, because they're "really cute" and it gets her off.
Okayu was always a pervert, she was just better at hiding it back then, or rather, she stopped bothering to hide it.

Korone Kamen Rider posing to assert dominance:

Oh, and apparently she and Suisei will be guests at the EN concert.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Vox 3D live Saturday I am going to be completely normal about t-

No I'm not I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and FUCKING FINALLY, the vtubers I've followed from the very start are getting their 3Ds. My hako-oshi and in the weeks to come, my kamioshi himself.

:mywifenolan:
:voxppinyourcoke:
You find this beautiful?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of anime. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Vtuber. Your kind cling to your flesh, as though it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Vtuber is immortal.

My flesh will wither and die but my VODs will take up space in youtube's servers forever.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The hololive Dodgers game is gonna be broadcasted on MLB's out-of-network channel.
:BijouBijou:

Basically, people who have that channel and don't live in NY are gonna get anime waifus on their tele whether they like it or not.

A
foto_no_exif - 2024-07-01T162511.429.jpg

Top Bottom