"Hiiii!!! I'm Japan!"Natsuiro Matsuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

Excuse me sir, I must ask you to elaborate upon this, for I am most curious
View attachment 65827

Speaking of ñigger, here's Chibidoki reaching out to the Asylum

It is as it said, you might or might not have heard of KaiCenat but he's a big twitch streamer who ushered in an era of negro on twitch. All those yellow dots are streamers of the black skin and their viewers tend to watch eachother.
Note that while JP and Turkey is technically close to them on the map, it could be that they are all close to the FPS scene rather than that they share a lot of audience. But if you go in the site that I linked, you can zoom in/select and see which Japanese streamers have audience who watched Yamanbas. :koronehappyl:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Inadorable

Another fine floor nap accomplished

Didn't see this one posted yet: Takoyaki!

Bae-lly dancer?

I'll see myself out

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Nerissa Guerilla alert. Live in ~20 minutes.

Another blue woman has trouble in Japan. :kroded:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
are you missing the entire point on purpose? Why do you specifically go to Turkey as if anyone is asking for a Turkey/Brazil/Niggẻr/Fortnite branch just because they are in the picture.
My main point is it's super hard to get an English audience in EU and it might be better to go for something like Holo Germany or Holo Spain where you recruit natives just like HoloID.
- There are a bunch of NijiEN who specifically streams in EU timezone, they also coincidentally the least subbed and least watched members of nijisanji English
- English streamers literally dub EU timezone as "graveyard shift" because there's no viewer in it. OfflineTV popularized the term because as a streamer house, there are times when their internet can't handle multiple streams simultaneously and they would rotate people who streams at the graveyard shift on a more voluntary basis. Note that OTV also have have a huge SEA & Taiwan fanbase.
- English vtubers who streams specifically on EU time zone has very bad viewership stats like globie and v4mirai
- Rin Penrose has 700k subs but is a 3-view. I don't think she's earning more money than a flesh turkish streamer of 700k subs. While Kiara did get decent numbers, a big portion of it might be NA/JP viewers, but anyway she's an exception not the norms.
My point is, by chosing english (and subsequently, american timeslot) you have better prospects overall. Conicidentally, EU countries with better income have better education and more people fluent in english. Going english you're getting huge american and some of EU etc audience, paying. Going native you get none of EN audience, and depending on country, lower income cap. And less collab opportunities, both streamers and merch. Best entertainers are usually ambitious for worldwide reach, and there is only one worldwide language.

- Halfass attempt at releasing some english main streamers, force them to speak english and stream on youtube and call it HoloEU might end up badly for their talents.
- whether or not Cover can pull another trillingual branch with people speaking fluent English and japanese as their 2nd and 3rd language and good at singing? Well they did it before with ID where I'm surprised their citizen can even afford japanese teachers.
I don't think HoloEU will ever work. Corpo model is to offer variety, this is why everyone debut waves, it's all about optimal advertisement. They'll have to somehow hire quite a lot of native management first, then spend effort and money on one wave per language. And to make it all financially viable they'll have to secure a lot of expensive advertisement deals, all while explaining to companies, why exactly they now have to pay 5x more money to some JP corpo to get ads from the same gal. I don't see how this could possibly become profitable in any forseeable future. Indies will saturate the market before any corpo could wet their feets.

Koros Apogee

Late but the song KYOREN ROMANCE made by RedALiCE and DJ Myosuke with Delta as the vocalist was released.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ina has seen the tweets comparing her voice to Frieren.

It sounds nothing like her, but it made Ina say those cute lines, so I appreciate it either way.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Chirami is live with some ASMR WOOOO!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Find a guillible friend/acquintance. Call her and start talking how miserable your life is, how you can't take it anymore and want it to be over with. Hang the phone before she could reply to you. Take slightly more than usual dosage of sleeping pills and lock the door (make sure the timing is right). Your friend arrives, can't get in, call the cops, they break in and find your unconscious body with the empty bottle of pills nearby (just dump the rest of the bottle in the drawer or something). You have yourself a near perfectly safe "suicide attempt" with a medical record to prove, at the cost of traumatazing a friend and a couple of days in the hospital on nasty procedures. Unless you have a cop who has nothing better to do, who will do a thorough investigation of your house and find that it was all a setup you will not get in trouble with authorities for this. It does happen
there is a difference between playing it up because she wants attention and ALL OF THE ABOVE.
on one hand, I can't take "unauthorized memes", I can't stop laughing
unauthorized memes is in it's self meme worthy.
Please people dont notice that she is doing this pity party just a week before HoloFES, also please dont notice she is probably remembering how Yagoo went so nuclear on her that everyone had to record new things because she needed to be removed from the concert, all promotional material of her was nuked to oblivion including the promo materials inside of the venue and they tried to remove her so hard from the promotional poster of last FES that they deleted Luna by accident

is just A COINCIDENCE
Alternatively she is actually depressed because holoFES and is enough of a crazy menhera to think killing herself is a great idea.Why waste so much time hating on an attention seeking menhera.
I read the headliner with Michael Cat's latest attempt, and I swear to you it would be impossible to feel anymore apathetic towards someone else than what I am feeling right now.
See this ^ this is a goal. Shes not worth the head space.
Giri being cute.

She is 5'10, so she is rather tall. That is also the beige-est Pikachu I've ever seen.
Because it's a Mimikyu the pokemon that literally wears a pikechu costume. (because it's a horrid shadow creature that will break your face)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Salado

closedblas

Every day we come closer to James Hoffmann dunking on Phase coffee.

Real talk though, it's unfortunate that there isn't a single serious review of their coffee. On paper it seems like a solid idea, selling a consumable to a demographic that probably loves caffeine. But all the talents lowkey do a terrible job advertising it - I don't think a single girl so far has even brewed it properly.

Also $35/225g is insane. The best specialty coffee in my region, from a cafe/roaster where the owner flies off to South America and Africa every year to test beans, is like $24/350g. I feel like he's taking advantage of fans who have no idea what specialty coffee costs, so they just buy it as a one-off like other plastic crap merch.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Salado

WOKEko responds

e:
Jelly news

e2:
War has been declared

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

kaneko Lesbian?

So just normal Lumi then?
Every day we come closer to James Hoffmann dunking on Phase coffee.

Real talk though, it's unfortunate that there isn't a single serious review of their coffee. On paper it seems like a solid idea, selling a consumable to a demographic that probably loves caffeine. But all the talents lowkey do a terrible job advertising it - I don't think a single girl so far has even brewed it properly.

Also $35/225g is insane. The best specialty coffee in my region, from a cafe/roaster where the owner flies off to South America and Africa every year to test beans, is like $24/350g. I feel like he's taking advantage of fans who have no idea what specialty coffee costs, so they just buy it as a one-off like other plastic crap merch.
Shipping is also $20 so unless you're ordering it with other shit it's $55

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
There was not a whole lot from Kronii's stream, but here are some notes.
-She has to re record something because she didn't save the project file.

-Someone in chat said their cat gave birth in their kronii daki, so they asked her to name the kittens and of course she goes on with warrior cats autism.

-She has to pack for some reason, don't know if it's fake travel for holofes or she's actually going to Japan.

-She said sally is pretty much family to her, said not to ship them, she may have seen nsfw art of them and said it's weird.

-Sally suggested they could do game streams and watchalongs together, kronii's beneficiary is sally, she said sally is the only person she would die for.

-She sometimes plays games with her mods (they are her friends, one of them is geist)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There was not a whole lot from Kronii's stream, but here are some notes.
-She has to re record something because she didn't save the project file.

-Someone in chat said their cat gave birth in their kronii daki, so they asked her to name the kittens and of course she goes on with warrior cats autism.

-She has to pack for some reason, don't know if it's fake travel for holofes or she's actually going to Japan.

-She said sally is pretty much family to her, said not to ship them, she may have seen nsfw art of them and said it's weird.

-Sally suggested they could do game streams and watchalongs together, kronii's beneficiary is sally, she said sally is the only person she would die for.

-She sometimes plays games with her mods (they are her friends, one of them is geist)
Did you hear her DM someone on stream or no

Topo Chico

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
WOKEko responds

e:
Jelly news

e2:
War has been declared

Breaking news: a dog eating Korean was murdered in Australia by a brown, Italian trash panda while eating pineapple pizza. Details in 5.

Top Bottom