"The interesting thing about Lenox and one of the reasons I like her a great deal is that she is a genuinely extremely traumatized individual and she has suffered a horrible horrible amount of stuff in her life"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

My god, the full wrath of the Tako Princess is not to be dismissed lightly... *Extreme Violence Warning*

What set you down this terrible path, gentle one?

Nice calm Rat, lovely nonviolent Rat...

Perhaps some calming music will help (of course they gave Ina the most violent instrument...)

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

@Lazybug / @Moth Enjoyer V2 Juniper just finished showing off her new outfit. I think this one is a biit too overbaked but still very techinically impressive, especially the wings which might be her best ones yet.

Lottie debuting a new cover soon.

EDIT:

Almost forgot, Lumi and Clara are unleashing ungodly horrors in a few hours.

EDIT2:

The Metokur pudding vtuber is real!

Art:
Goth_Clara_by_cherre_dv.jpggoth_fauna_emo_mumei_by_sebu_illust.jpgsuiserina_by_pota_ken.jpgmoohshahn_yahbbit_and_walmar_by_mossyartburger.jpg

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Doki about to stream karaoke, scheduled to go live in 30 mins from this post.

After party stream:

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
More like he fears one of them grabbing a female manager/talent by the hair and then beating them like a gorilla.
Make that on 3D with cheap telenovela music i will go directly to Japan and kneel in front of Cover HQ for being this based

In other related news some ES agency in buck fuck nowhere lost is only 2 talents at the same time Idol ES is announced, remind you that Aviel said you have to quit if you are in a corpo to get on Idol

I will scan aroud the 2 girls and keep their voice in my mind to see if those 2 are in

Edit: preliminary report, there is a HIGH chance those 2 are on Idol ES, one is mexican, the other is from spain they have been on the grind for like approximately 3 years with the mexican doing almost 600+ streams both can sing and are all round (they do a little of everything)

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

If ever any of you folks feels worthless at your job, considering all of your life meaningless, please keep in mind, right in this moment there are fanartists drawing gura art and assets.
Wtf logic is this? Fanart for someone who streams a lot makes less sense because people can just watch streams. Gura is like one of those cartoons that was cancelled after 3 episodes back in 1986 but somehow has a massive fanbase; perfect fanart target.
A rumor went around back that some big labor law change happened in Japan last year
I don't think there was anything like that. Uber Eats started disallowing foreigners but they'd already banned new signups and been cracking down on checking immigration status because immigration was upping the pressure, but that wasn't a law change and had been gradually ratcheting up for years.
Don't forget Portland cement! Even if the cement isn't made in Portland any-more...
That's original Portland in Dorset lol.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If anyone told me five months ago these two would be active again in April 2024 I would have called them insane but here we are.

>waking up from a coma
> "What the fuck is a 'Nijisanji'?"

Such is the dream many of us wish to forget.

This song is fine, but the video... you just can't look away from it. What a spectacle.

This is why even though overall she's my ~3~4th place for oshi status, Kiara is #1 for design appeal.

1712360861682.png

:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi: God have mercy on my sinful bitch soul I'm about to pass away. Kiara's just attained land overseas because she is going to be living rent free in my head. It's a good thing KFP updated the menu because I know what I'm having tonight.

Last edited:

kingcaid

Rezuul is hopefully going to finish deranking so I can shank him in Gold rooms when I'm feeling cheeky.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Filian and Marimari are shoutcasting MMA, have any other chuubas done this?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Uwu drinking partner Lyka is debuting new model

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Kiara released her new song

I have rarely seen so much ass on my TL and so many horny lesbians

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Japan's strongest FF7 fan will be starting Rebirth in a few hours. It's been a hectic week so I'm excited.

And around the same time, Towa and Botan will be doing their tournament run for the 3v3 online tournament.

They're on completely different sides of the bracket so they won't be fighting each other unless they get far. It should still be a fun time though. On an unrelated note, I realize that Botan has some of the my favorite thumbnails in the industry. Both art-wise and design-wise, they're almost always peak.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya's Unarchived Karaoke starting soon.

She's very close to hitting 20k subs too.
mariya20ksubs.jpg

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Kiara had a dream that she and some ambiguous other Holo member had a massive combined woman moment involving a passive aggressive letter and sabotaged flight, and culminating in a fight where Kiara punches this person in front of a bunch of other Holo members. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Slipping

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
There's a 774inc Iceborne MP hunt happening right now. This is Touri Sei's POV (Dual Blades).

Yesterday's thumbnail was Sei, Hebiyoi Tier, and Hira Hikari but today Kohaku Yuri joined. For best ear experience I suggest Sei and Hikari.
Hebiyoi Tier (Hunting Horn, a break from her main weapon Bow)

Hira Hikari (Longsword)

Kohaku Yuri (Sword and Shield)

Star Spectre's Techibi continuing FF9 from Oeilvert.

She didn't stream last week because she got the coof.

Hoshimeguri's Mochimochi Sakura shows a tour of her desk setup

She did proclaim herself as menhera and you can see further proof from the TKL and Genshin desktop wallpapers.

Japan's strongest FF7 fan will be starting Rebirth in a few hours. It's been a hectic week so I'm excited.

What I found funny is that some of them read the katakana differently and one of them is ebosi streaming FF7 "Reverse" at 2PM JST.

Top Bottom