"Feet are disgusting"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
Resident schizo @Harrow Prime and dumb Sheep @DeniaL_ei are playing the funny incest cannibalism game. Expect concentrated levels of cringe.

What kind of model is this
:shiinastare:
. And a voice to boot. She is a fujo isn't she?
She made proctors femboy model, draw from that what you will.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I love the way Towa does her stream schedules:
1000137988.png
1000137990.jpg

Today's "Maybe" is a chill free talk. I'm sure she needed it since over the past few days, she's done like 4 tournaments for 4 different games and multiple collabs. It's been pretty busy.

She just talked about how yesterday's "Nothing" was a day out with Subaru. They watched horror movies at Towa's place, went shopping and had a fun sushi party together. Towa was happy when Subaru praised her cooking.
:sanasmile:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I see is a mod posting the edgiest fan-webcomic I've seen this century.
Couldn't even finish that shit. Reads like a bunch of edgy unicorn bullshit they're having the JP Holos spout at the EN girls.

I kind of feel that a lot of Vshojo's reputation came from its fans, which were first flabbergasted and then angry that Silvervale and Veibae didn't fit their image of hyperprogressive talent freedom.
Eh. There were lots of Holos and Nijis that already bucked that trend before VShoujo even existed. It's not that they didn't fit the traditional idol image - it's just that they were huge shit-stirring cunts. Well, Veibei and Froot (and her mom) mostly. Silvervale's just... meh.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Limkin

Resident schizo @Harrow Prime and dumb Sheep @DeniaL_ei are playing the funny incest cannibalism game. Expect concentrated levels of cringe.
What kind of model is this :shiinastare:. And a voice to boot. She is a fujo isn't she?

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Orange Woman got a collab with some sort of geek JP fashion company

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Orange Woman got a collab with some sort of geek JP fashion company

The same one Gura got like a month ago. Overpriced as fuck.

frz

On the exact same date as Nijisanji stupid AR live concert. Plave was performing this concert, though their model look fake and gay trying to do the league of legends look instead of anime.
Their tracking and 3D works is honestly actually fucking impressive and they are definitely pushing the boundaries of vtubing concerts. Even hololive's 3D tracking look like ass compared to them. Nijisanji releasing that slob of a performance on the same day is no different than throwing shit at their boots

Looks like their stage are pretty empty from these PoV but that didn't stop them from giving the effort.

That tracking is actually impressive. How the hell are they doing it?
No idea I dont speak gooks, but probs passionate people and putting money at the right place.
Most I can dig out of this group is they are managed by a company called VLast, they only exclusively manage Plave and no other group.
"who made it
It was created by Vlast, a virtual IP startup that spun off from MBC in February last year. Blast produces a variety of digital content through computer graphics know-how and its own virtual studio, and has recently secured a cumulative investment of 4.4 billion won (3.1 mil USD) in just one year since the establishment of an independent corporation. The production was handled by Hive producer El Capitan, who has worked with prominent artists such as BTS, IU, and PSY." -> google translate

Here's MBC wiki page if you want to look at it more, but basically broadcasting mega-corpo.

Edit 2:
There are claims of it not being actual 3D model and tracking but AI filter over human footage.
But it's still way too advanced compared to the stuff that I have seen on youtube. And way too consistent for it to be AI.
:inahungryl:
. Honestly not sure.
Their recruitment page also exclusively target rigging artist and not AI trainer

Last edited:

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Geega is ay-okay in my book. She's a hag master zatsudaner with a dry sense of humor that can be very funny when the situation calls for it

Geega is also unusually intelligent, insightful, and worldly for a vtuber (which is like saying you're the least retarded kid at sped camp, but still)

She seemed milquetoast at first, but she's grown on me.

Anyways, here's Henya inadvertently outing herself as a Gigastacy in response to Geega's question

"Yes, I'm a bitch that shits. What of it?"
View attachment 68164

Isn't Geega cool with the people from vinesauce? They aren't too bad from what I've seen/heard of them over the years.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus Christ... apparently Nene, according to her on her karaoke stream, mistook sleeping aid gummies (melatonin, I guess) for regular ones and ate a bunch of them. She fell asleep and later woke up in the hospital with her family and manager there.
@Nenélove take better care of your retarded oshi man

But she is better now

Sigh... YOU FUCKING RETARD :cursedpeko:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Isn't Geega cool with the people from vinesauce? They aren't too bad from what I've seen/heard of them over the years.
Yeah, she's collabed with Jabroni Mike (who's now a vtuber himself) and the funny pizza man himself

New Yorkers stick together I guess, like gravy

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

braindoko

It's been two weeks since Prism dissolved, so I think it's safe to assume this won't be last. She's talked before about working out the past couple of years so uh, guess she wasn't lying.

Notably, she collabed with Pippa back when she was still doing the e-girl voice and the small corpo scene was in its infancy:

I used to scoff at the corpo adage that "women are more likeable under an oppressive moral code that limits what they can say and do"
But maybe they were onto something. All these Prism women seem to be speedrunning TALENT FREEDOM and showing RM pics that don't really add anything to their vtuber career unless they plan on opening an Onlyfans down the road

I did post about that one collab they did finding cursed words in Infinite Craft
Geega, Jabroni Mike and Vinesauce are doing infinite craft bingo.
geeg_proc-jpg.65503

very normal and sane words like Gollumjob are being found

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

I have been enjoying Aruran streams quite recently
He its like "that guy" everyone knows and its quite funny

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
On the exact same date as Nijisanji stupid AR live concert. Plave was performing this concert, though their model look fake and gay trying to do the league of legends look instead of anime.
Their tracking and 3D works is honestly actually fucking impressive and they are definitely pushing the boundaries of vtubing concerts. Even hololive's 3D tracking look like ass compared to them. Nijisanji releasing that slob of a performance on the same day is no different than throwing shit at their boots

Looks like their stage are pretty empty from these PoV but that didn't stop them from giving the effort.

That tracking is actually impressive. How the hell are they doing it?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

angry sushi

Early Adopter
how is PCG numbers doing overall for all the girls? Is there any collective aggregate out there that isn't paywalled that can list it?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I used to scoff at the corpo adage that "women are more likeable under an oppressive moral code that limits what they can say and do"
But maybe they were onto something. All these Prism women seem to be speedrunning TALENT FREEDOM and showing RM pics that don't really add anything to their vtuber career unless they plan on opening an Onlyfans down the road
We are always onto something.

Top Bottom