"IT'S NOT A BURP!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Is that Lemon Whore Lumi?

aHR0cHM6Ly9wYnMudHdpbWcuY29tL21l.jpg

Edit:
Since merry is there I assume it's astraline's Lumi. Lemon Lumi doesn't have it on her schedule too.

Lame :pippasadl:

Last edited:

Bronze

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Since merry is there I assume it's astraline's Lumi. Lemon Lumi doesn't have it on her schedule too.

The third bell is ringing to announce the end of Vtubing as we know it

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
She just talked about how yesterday's "Nothing" was a day out with Subaru. They watched horror movies at Towa's place, went shopping and had a fun sushi party together. Towa was happy when Subaru praised her cooking.
:sanasmile:
>Towa and Subaru
>Watched horror movies together
>Sushi party together
>Towa cooking
>Subaru praising

I am so jealous of both of them for so many things right now.
:shiinastare:

God's Strongest Dragoon

michael-clarke-duncan-dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me.gif

I won't breathe a sigh of relief till she's in the warm embrace of Hololive or we're a few more months in of her staying Indie.
Don't worry, she won't join Vshojo.
She's joining Vreverie
Resident schizo @Harrow Prime and dumb Sheep @DeniaL_ei are playing the funny incest cannibalism game. Expect concentrated levels of cringe.
@Harrow Prime how did you get wrangled into this?
On the exact same date as Nijisanji stupid AR live concert. Plave was performing this concert, though their model look fake and gay trying to do the league of legends look instead of anime.
Their tracking and 3D works is honestly actually fucking impressive and they are definitely pushing the boundaries of vtubing concerts. Even hololive's 3D tracking look like ass compared to them. Nijisanji releasing that slob of a performance on the same day is no different than throwing shit at their boots

Looks like their stage are pretty empty from these PoV but that didn't stop them from giving the effort.

No idea I dont speak gooks, but probs passionate people and putting money at the right place.
Most I can dig out of this group is they are managed by a company called VLast, they only exclusively manage Plave and no other group.
"who made it
It was created by Vlast, a virtual IP startup that spun off from MBC in February last year. Blast produces a variety of digital content through computer graphics know-how and its own virtual studio, and has recently secured a cumulative investment of 4.4 billion won (3.1 mil USD) in just one year since the establishment of an independent corporation. The production was handled by Hive producer El Capitan, who has worked with prominent artists such as BTS, IU, and PSY." -> google translate

Here's MBC wiki page if you want to look at it more, but basically broadcasting mega-corpo.

Edit 2:
There are claims of it not being actual 3D model and tracking but AI filter over human footage.
But it's still way too advanced compared to the stuff that I have seen on youtube. And way too consistent for it to be AI.
:inahungryl:
. Honestly not sure.

That's actually impressive tracking. Looking into Plave, they seem to be really integrated into the K-pop scene as a whole seeing as they've actually won music awards. There's some serious money backing them.

Clip Tax: Airi made a convincing argument to Sakana to get Ka-Ching made

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All this talk about bangin' cosplayers. Guys do you think I can score lookin' like this. This is damn near a face dox of myself if I'm gonna be honest. I just want to know my chances on that there convention circuit.

Screenshot_20240416-120135_Chrome.jpg

Kalion

:)
Black Company Watch: AuroraLiveVR (of previous hiring underage talent fame, and having 40 talents all leave at once last year) is re-opening EN auditions.

A

It looks like out of their three original EN talents, one graduated, one's account is deleted, and one is still streaming.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Right now, Dizzy's only demand is for her partner to have Digimon autism on the same level as her. You wouldn't think this would be hard to meet, but maybe Digimon autists don't like red flags.
Digimon autists are peaceful creatures, that unlike pokemon autists, just wanto to be left in peace to enjoy their hobbies.

Having a walkin, breathing minefield of a woman next to you is anathema to that peaceul life.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
All this talk about bangin' cosplayers. Guys do you think I can score lookin' like this. This is damn near a face dox of myself if I'm gonna be honest. I just want to know my chances on that there convention circuit.

View attachment 68166
At least one chuuba thinks you're a king

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

httn

Hag enthusiast
NOT A DRILL, Meche confirmed her age is 31. :hagdemand::sanasmile::pomuLove::kroheart:
She confirmed this a few months ago. Still 2 out of 3 of that retro crew are confirmed hags, we just need Onolumi to reveal her age.

View attachment 68166
Cosplayers are like Vtubers - Full of daddy issues. So you have a shot!

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
At least one chuuba thinks you're a king

I was about to type "THAT'S CLINT EASTWOOD!?" but then remembered that senile motherfucker went onstage and talked to a fucking empty chair in front of a crowd of people a few years back so... yeah, shit checks out.

tgmslc

The same one Gura got like a month ago. Overpriced as fuck.
Oh, yeah, that company. I took a look through their catalog when the Gura watch was announced & they appear to be a legit high fashion brand. Meaning, priced out of the range of 90% of actual humans.

Stunned But Dumb

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The point is that you arent getting new fans with shit games and an anime noone watches. All the digimon fans are either married with grandchildren at this point or has become so old they stopped interacting with the internet. Making the potential mating partner for the aforementioned vtuber being obsolete in numbers.
Consider volunteer and go ring her doorbell. That wont be creepy;)
we are though. Ghost Game like every season before (and more then others honestly) draw in the usual new people and so did survive. Seeker's got a few though significantly less. Also simpsons subsists entirely on that demographic somehow.

I have no interest in a dizzy i just wanted to sperg about digimon.
Imagine drawing Hololive fanart with multiple talents and not even getting a hundred likes.
not even just hololive. hes also doing a enna/millie comic and you think the nijiggers would be all over it also a mori calipope game?
Is there a guide on how to hook up with cosplayers?
Asking for a friend
how do you normally make friends? that.

the only real things to be aware of is ask before touching anything they wear like i cannot emphasize this enough most are chill about it but most also spend trucks of money/time on these things the guilt would actually kill me if the worst outcome happened.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was about to type "THAT'S CLINT EASTWOOD!?" but then remembered that senile motherfucker went onstage and talked to a fucking empty chair in front of a crowd of people a few years back so... yeah, shit checks out.
>a few years back
That was over a decade ago.

tgmslc

not even just hololive. hes also doing a enna/millie comic and you think the nijiggers would be all over it also a mori calipope game?
Well this is a purely subjective take but I think its that the guy's art is kind of fugly in an uninteresting 2007 "bad weeb art" sort of way.

GKeqdsva0AA7b8O.jpeg

Top Bottom