"No more moldy cheese. No more moldy milk. No more expired medicine. No more moldy here. No more moldy gravy. Nothing in my fridge is moldy nowww. Except that corpse!"Shiori Novella

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Tubedude

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Watch the new Vshojo member here:

People will try to tell you that Vshojo only hires famous vtubers into their ranks while ignoring the fact that Mika Melatika has less than 400K subs.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
People will try to tell you that Vshojo only hires famous vtubers into their ranks while ignoring the fact that Mika Melatika has less than 400K subs.
I think that was a branding and wave thing. Had she been EN instead of part of a dead ID wave people would have subbed. She was the biggest ID member by a long margin. Most ID members are sub 100k.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
She was still one of their orbiters though, they only hire those who do stuff with them frequently and dropouts from other companies.

Eureka

Murray live with more Fallout: New Vegas

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont think ive seen these before

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Watch the new Vshojo member here:

Jesus what an ugly design, not that it really matters. She's in the retirement home for has beens, all she needs is to do the bare minimum and she could probably run the gravy train for at least 5 years :Vesper-UNHINGED: The other funny thing is that if hanna didn't torpedo her growth she would be the one in vshojo now collecting a nice paycheck :whatastory:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
In a few minites Maid Mint will appear at this anime event in some form. I have no expectations but it's my oshi so :PomuExcited:

e: SHE'S HERE, it's her L2D on a big screen singing karaoke
bonus: https://files.catbox.moe/bjxg8b.mp4

Darn I didn’t get to watch that livestream. :pippasadl: But thanks you for uploading in files.catbox to give us a glimpse of it though. :pomuLove:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
- She briefly appears on-stream (her third form), and looks very much like her model. She says if you don't like seeing a vtuber's real-life face on-stream, go fuck yourself.
oh ill go fuck myself alright

fucking :WHORE!!!: go back to whatever ruski streaming platform you came from with your emancipated druggie ass

VSoyBoy

Not to mention that everyone has seen this coming for months, ever since she quit Nijisanji. There is nothing to say unless she goes live and calls Riku a cocksucking nip.
Might wanna tune in tomorrow. She was being vague today about wanting to be vague tomorrow about something vague.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Night everyone

Take some 1.000.000.000 YMDOLLARS with you

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Might wanna tune in tomorrow. She was being vague today about wanting to be vague tomorrow about something vague.
Eh... I'm good. I have a rat playing VCR to watch.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

For those that dont want to watch a Vshojo debut
The most important parts are these four images

stassy

Doki trying to get back EU viewers by streaming at this hour, proceed to destroy them by old age with boomer zatsu content like Penny Arcade, Megatokyo and old mascot

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Doki trying to get back EU viewers by streaming at this hour, proceed to destroy them by old age with boomer zatsu content like Penny Arcade, Megatokyo and old mascot

Part of my hands just fell off and turned to dust, I don't know what is going on.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom