"ur so annoying, you are literally so annoying. every day i wake up and hope phase puts out a lumi graduation tweet. i hope you step on a lego and break your ankle or i will be the one doing that. i wish you nothing but misfortune yellow woman"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

It's almost as if not being an asshole to your talents (or try to fuck them) is a sound strategy in this business.

Who'd have thought! :unsure:
as much as we shit on nijisanji. They still is the biggest vtubing company in term of revenue. Aka the most successful numbers wise
:grabbingsubaru:As of this moment at least.
Sure their EN branch may fold but they might also randomly found another kuzuha among their new debuts as long as they can keep churning them
It's also very interesting that last year Phase and Idol were the "two big sponsors" of OffKai. This year Idol isn't even listed as a sponsor in any capacity.
reckon the fired manager/vice president? might have had a hand on making it possible?

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Yagoo: It's a pity that time cannot be turned back, otherwise I would like to live in memory forever:yagoocry:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

reckon the fired manager/vice president? might have had a hand on making it possible?
Might be, but I think Aviel focusing resources on ES and EN gen 3 may be a factor. There's also refunds for Pochi's donothon, redebut of Katta and Nikki etc. that may have piled up.

Pioneer

I don't want to shill every single AZKi stream since she streams a lot more now, but her singing streams are too good.
She'll sing the setlist that lost the vote last time and more. There will also be a "once in a lifetime" announcement.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If Idol really wanted to, they could just get another manager to do it. This isn't something that only one manager is capable of doing.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i was watching jelly die in real time that i forgot that another blue woman is being a wagie while yapping

curse overlaps

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Giri is live and cooking.

e: Thursday’s fridge cleaning stream is cancelled as she needs to be at the airport on Friday morning for a 7 hour flight. Meanwhile 2win will be house-sitting Giri’s place.

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
This doesn’t look like a complete culinary catastrophe so it probably goes here rather than in that thread.

Behold! Ririka’s attempt at a Tortilla.

Also cute animation of Subaru and Marine

UberSoldat

Onolumi plays the Two Towers game

Negzana

If more Holo x Phase collabs ever happen, I want Kaela x Jelly minecraft. I'd love to see Kaela's long grind autism clash with Jelly's optimization autism.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If more Holo x Phase collabs ever happen, I want Kaela x Jelly minecraft. I'd love to see Kaela's long grind autism clash with Jelly's optimization autism.
They're both called monkeys too, it would be a match made in heaven

Negzana

They're both called monkeys too, it would be a match made in heaven
Kaela: Okay, I have 500 [insert modded ore]
Jelly: You spent 3 hours that is so unoptimal when you could use a mining machine
Kaela: Oh [silent laugh and continues to grind]
Jelly: [Accidentally falls and dies in lava trying to build the machine]

Speaking of Kaela, autism, minecraft, and sorting, what a coincidence

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Gregtech collab….it’d be perfect. The best mix of autism, optimization, and long streams (because shit in Gregtech can take forever to do).

Bronze

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

If anyone cares, Kuro's vaugeposting stream is up, apparently his mother has been having some heavy health issues and she didnt really tell him about it, so he is going to go check on her in the UK.
I understand why but he sounds like a bitch about it, i think its just my bias against him but w/e
Wish him the best even if i dont care for his content, health scares are a whore

Limkin

If anyone cares, Kuro's vaugeposting stream is up, apparently his mother has been having some heavy health issues and she didnt really tell him about it, so he is going to go check on her in the UK.
I understand why but he sounds like a bitch about it, i think its just my bias against him but w/e
Wish him the best even if i dont care for his content, health scares are a whore
He can pick between getting pegged daily by his indo gf, or looking after his mother in UK. Understandably he would be upset.

Pioneer

AZKi announcement is a 10h, 100 songs endurance stream to reach 1million subs!
It will be in 3 days, and the setlist was decided with members (almost none of my requests made it in :yagoocry:)

Top Bottom