"You fuckers are like straight out of a horror movie. Why did we ever let you out of your countries? I think we should just build a wall around these fuckin' - like the Irish, the Welsh, all those people. Just build a wall around them, keep them - around Catalonia, wherever that region is - Let them slowly like incest-breed until they die out, then we won't have to deal with any of this shit, alright?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Screw this crazy psycho whore, but for once she has a little bit of a point: screw people who take meet n greet slots for vtubers that they hardly care about. (If that is the point she is actually making, I’m not gonna listen to her for 15 minutes to find out)
I won’t even buy limited edition merch for most people, because I don’t want to take a set away from someone who oshis them. I couldn’t even imagine wanting a meet n greet with someone I barely watch. Heck, Mumei is my second most watched, and I don’t think I’d be comfortable taking a meet n greet with her. (I’d do anything for an IRyS one, though)
Counterpoint: if you really wanted to anti someone, you could buy out their entire meet and greet session posing as a huge fan, and force them to sit through an hour of the most insufferably awkward small-talk you can force. :smugpipi:

I'm sorry someone bought all the exclusive IRyS feet pics before you got the chance to.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Counterpoint: if you really wanted to anti someone, you could buy out their entire meet and greet session posing as a huge fan, and force them to sit through an hour of the most insufferably awkward small-talk you can force. :smugpipi:

I'm sorry someone bought all the exclusive IRyS feet pics before you got the chance to.
They'd probably limit it to only 1 meet and greet per person then (unless it's Niji). Scalpers already ruined these kinds of things long ago.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Rumor has it that for Hololive meet n greets, the winners are picked by the talents own managers, so you'll only get a spot if you are a known positive member of their community (chatting, superchatting, fanartist, etc.).

And yeah, of course it's one entry per person.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Rumor has it that for Hololive meet n greets, the winners are picked by the talents own managers, so you'll only get a spot if you are a known positive member of their community (chatting, superchatting, fanartist, etc.).

And yeah, of course it's one entry per person.
Where did you get that info?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Where did you get that info?
I heard it months ago and I don’t really remember. If it wasn’t here it was probably fan discord chatter. I feel like someone said something similar to that, but not explicitly, on stream too, but again I don’t actually remember and I might just be imagining that.

There’s also the fact that you answer a couple little essay questions when you sign up, things like why you like and want to meet the person, and also includes entering your twitter/youtube usernames (implied background/membership checks)
Edit: I do specifically remember Nene’s sign up page saying “NO latinx”, though.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Found this apparently Ado noticed U-San's cover of her song she was really impressed

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I doubt the people are directly picked, but I wouldn't be surprised if management filters out known troublemakers and adds weight to long-time fans or big donors in the lottery pool. You have to put your username in the M&G raffles, from what I have heard.

Salado

heh
"I remembered Rie's birthday a year ago"

N-Nasa?...

e2:
Jelly no!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
:incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming:not that much autism though
Since the phase clipping contest is about to end, I'd like to share my findings on the current phase clipping economy. The short version is that it's taking off but it's lacking in variety.
There's currently around 23 channels who clip phase constantly each week and some other smaller channels pop up once in a while but nothing to write home about. My main focus instead of volume of clips was to look into which talents are getting clipped and shit is rough for some of the girls. I didn't go full autism, this was just me using my noticing powers. To make this easier to read and funnier to me I placed every girl into categories.

Clips for days
  • Lia
  • Tenma
  • Pippa
Gets clipped regularly
  • Lumi
  • Shiina
  • Clara
Only gets clipped because an autist adopted her
  • Remi
  • Airi
  • Runie
  • Panko
  • Ember
  • Dizzy
  • Hina
  • Yuu
Might get clipped once in a blue moon
  • Nasa
  • Michiru
  • Erina
  • Rie
  • Jelly
  • Eimi
  • Loki
  • Uruka
Who?
  • Iori
  • Saya
  • Muyu
  • Pico
  • Memory

Like I said this isn't full autism because I didn't spend every week counting exactly how many clips each talent get but you could tell how often they get clipped looking at the tag like I did. I'd hope the clipping contest would increase the amount of dedicated clippers for those girls who don't get much love but it wasn't the case. It did revive some dead channels and some holo/niji clipping channels dipped their toes but they didn't stuck around. In the case of Muyu she has a dedicated clipper from her purin days but the niggér refuses to use the tags. There might be other channels like that but this was just me checking the tag.
If someone wants an easy win for the clipping contest there's the list, if the girl has like 2 clips since the contest began your odds are great :whatastory:

stassy

Clip from Azki x Suisei collab which explain more why INNK just couldn't work with 2 members

Finally the unlisted karaoke stream is now back, no explanation whatsoever, it might be again because of the victor channel, but maybe it's for the best that at least it wasn't nuked

Her major announcement is in a few hours, time for preganate confirmed or just maybe the next live concert infos

Also some fans are winning the ticket war and will be cheering for her pregnanat singer next month in Korea since the lottery opened a few day ago

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
management filters out known troublemakers and adds weight to long-time fans or big donors in the lottery pool.
Yeah, that's probably a more accurate way to phrase it.

I'm not trying to imply it's 'rigged' or anything, just that Hololive tries to make sure that you are actually a fan, and the more of a positive record you have, the better your chances.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Edit: I do specifically remember Nene’s sign up page saying “NO latinx”, though.
They also told me that Irys won't be showing her feet at any M&G anymore so you don't have to worry about it.
:incoming::incoming::incoming::incoming:not that much autism though
Since the phase clipping contest is about to end, I'd like to share my findings on the current phase clipping economy. The short version is that it's taking off but it's lacking in variety.
There's currently around 23 channels who clip phase constantly each week and some other smaller channels pop up once in a while but nothing to write home about. My main focus instead of volume of clips was to look into which talents are getting clipped and shit is rough for some of the girls. I didn't go full autism, this was just me using my noticing powers. To make this easier to read and funnier to me I placed every girl into categories.

Clips for days
  • Lia
  • Tenma
  • Pippa
Gets clipped regularly
  • Lumi
  • Shiina
  • Clara
  • Remi
  • Airi
  • Runie
  • Panko
  • Ember
  • Dizzy
  • Hina
  • Yuu
Might get clipped once in a blue moon
  • Nasa
  • Michiru
  • Erina
  • Rie
  • Jelly
  • Eimi
  • Loki
  • Uruka
Who?
  • Iori
  • Saya
  • Muyu
  • Pico
  • Memory

Like I said this isn't full autism because I didn't spend every week counting exactly how many clips each talent get but you could tell how often they get clipped looking at the tag like I did. I'd hope the clipping contest would increase the amount of dedicated clippers for those girls who don't get much love but it wasn't the case. It did revive some dead channels and some holo/niji clipping channels dipped their toes but they didn't stuck around. In the case of Muyu she has a dedicated clipper from her purin days but the niggér refuses to use the tags. There might be other channels like that but this was just me checking the tag.
If someone wants an easy win for the clipping contest there's the list, if the girl has like 2 clips since the contest began your odds are great :whatastory:
Clipping is not that easy to simply get, I'd say it's similar to getting fanartists and game devs to make fan content. That kind of shit takes a lot of passion, so while a contest MIGHT increase activity, only those who are truly passionate for the talent will stick around, and those who are truly passionate are already trying to do things. Sadly the best way to get these people is simply growing your audience base. Trying to buy them like Idol and some indies have done doesn't work well either.

Edit:

cover PR.png
Cover doing some anti-defamation nonsense with Anykuro again, I seriously wonder if any of this actually does anything at all or if it's just PR bullshit, probably the latter.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Edit:

cover PR.png
Cover doing some anti-defamation nonsense with Anykuro again, I seriously wonder if any of this actually does anything at all or if it's just PR bullshit, probably the latter.
Well, considering Nijisanji lets very public, very vocal Holo antis be mods, I'd say it is definitely the latter.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
They also told me that Irys won't be showing her feet at any M&G anymore so you don't have to worry about it.
I try to give you advice to help you meet Nene; bleach your skin, change your name (the 'é' is a dead giveaway), etc. and this lazy joke is how you repay me? Well, I suppose your people are known for their laziness.

Edit: Did I say 'bleach'? I meant 'dye'.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

frz

Clipping is not that easy to simply get, I'd say it's similar to getting fanartists and game devs to make fan content. That kind of shit takes a lot of passion, so while a contest MIGHT increase activity, only those who are truly passionate for the talent will stick around, and those who are truly passionate are already trying to do things. Sadly the best way to get these people is simply growing your audience base. Trying to buy them like Idol and some indies have done doesn't work well either.

Edit:

View attachment 70339

As someone who uploaded several clips and now calling themselves an expert
There are 2 types of clippers.
1. Someone who watches the person regularly and clip their highlights
2. Someone who looked at the highlight then clips.

In order to get #1 you need the clipper to be truly interested in the content, because it requires them watching the streamer every fucking day. Autist cllipers falls into this category, e.g. soju and the likes and they will only be doing it for their Oshi. No contest or begging will make them move to clip other people.

In order to get #2 you need the community to actually provide highlights, theeeeen maybe someone will pick them up. Clipper will look through the available resources provided by the community to see if something is interesting and clip it.

Someone like Arrow is usually #1, but he does employs the community tag archives alot because he misses streams due to having a life. While he mainly watch biboo nowadays because his oshi Mumei isn't streaming, he will prioritize mumei over biboo.

Most hololive cords have archives and community tag bot for highlights like this, even for the jp chuuba, but it's entirely done by the community. No idea about phase
I don't know what yura and the big japanese > eng clipper uses but probs not the discord one. I myself have been using it.
image.png

Tl;dr if you want your oshi get clipped, make an effort for clipper to easily do it. They won't watch entire streams of someone they don't like, everyday, to look for highlight. Even timestamp on the comment section helps.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
  • Airi

Allow me to take this moment to get a little sappy
Honestly it's been real fun shilling my Oshi every day I only wish I had the skills to do something special for my anniversary on June 2nd. I managed to put out at least 1 clip every day for coming up on a full year. That's crazy I never imagined I would get more than 100 subs let alone 2.2K, And I owe it a lot to you guys for helping push me in the algo when i shill here so thanks for making this worthwhile. Every comment I get saying they found Airi through me is fuel for me to keep going

PONWOLF LOVE
That said there are a few other Airi clippers who deserve recognition too

Also honorable mention to Xanthopathy who is always on top of archiving a dead Airi vod and is my go to for clipping content

Last edited:
Top Bottom