"Uruka I wanted to thank you for finally changing your clothes, you were starting to stink, but what I wanted to ask you was how far apart do you wear your bra? Do you wear any at all?"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Yuko is graduating, surprising no-one.

Archive

JQdiS4t.png

Following through on the five-day marathon from the donothon on her way out is admirable, though I can't help but feel this has been forced by the company so they don't have to hand out more refunds. I could see it being quite awkward since most of her fans from her Idol persona hate her now.

Oh no who will constantly pedo bait now.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Yugo is kill, I wonder what calm and collected takes I will see in 4chan.org board /vt/ and X.com (formerly Twitter.com) :smugpipi:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Lui's discussion this time is about Detective Conan series and she got Nishizono Chigusa, Elu, Hajime, and Kanata. Stream at 8PM JST.

Looking forward what the shotacon BL lover degen Chigusa will bring to the table.
Edit: Chigusa wasn't there, got the coof and couldn't make it. Lui got her prerecorded answers though. Elu was very entertaining fangirling over Gin of all people.

Shioriha Ruri continuing Blue Archive Volume F at 7PM JST.

Spaceship is today's theme.

AZKi and Kanata's cover of Yuusha premiering at 7PM JST.

VSpo's Shinomiya Runa with an important question.

Also in this video "If you kiss the first thing in the morning, you're kissing poop I tell you"

Suisei's fitting in well with her Hogwarts house choice.

Last edited:

Limkin

So it sounds like from what she is saying at the end of her Stanley Parable stream that these two idiots just weren't talking because they were too socially awkward to reach out, and Mint finally broke the ice recently.....
The simplest explanation is almost always the right one. Proctor should really lay off the "people trust me and talk to me about internal events and never lie to me" koolaid. He has a good thing of running a forum full of ESL and autists going and it still didn't crush and burn somehow. Don't try to turn into run of the mill vagueposting dramafaggot with "connections and sources in the industry"

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

According to Amecord

So something to do with Fubuki, Aki, possibly the entire 1st generation, VR, and summer festival.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
So something to do with Fubuki, Aki, possibly the entire 1st generation, VR, and summer festival.
I'm not sure if you are joking but summer festival is Matsuri

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
:confusedFap:

The better @superduper who's not a fag (I think) has graced us with his presence and declared his intentions known. A proper stoning should suffice but since stones are hard to come by these days because of the war in Gaza a proper react should be enough.
WOOOOOW! Throwing shade I see.
:pochiidontlikeit:

Also I know I'm late on this, but it really fucking sucks that Idol lost Yuko right after Lisa debuted under them. I'm really crossing my fingers and rooting for the Jews (begrudgingly) in the hopes that Lisa doesn't get cucked by ANOTHER shitty corpo. I'm sick and tired of seeing sheepy getting the short end of the stick.:lisafingerguns:

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Also I know I'm late on this, but it really fucking sucks that Idol lost Yuko right after Lisa debuted under them. I'm really crossing my fingers and rooting for the Jews (begrudgingly) in the hopes that Lisa doesn't get cucked by ANOTHER shitty corpo. I'm sick and tired of seeing sheepy getting the short end of the stick.:lisafingerguns:
Why would you support another Oshi I thought you where a dyed in the wool Rie-tard.

Void Scribas

"Oh Yuko fuck it up but good to know there were is not going be more GFE streams"

Meanwhile in Idol ES

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why would you support another Oshi I thought you where a dyed in the wool Rie-tard.
Didn't you know? Rie supports open relationships! That's why everyone keeps calling me a whore.
:WHORE!!!:

Bronze

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Pekora sentenced Subaru, Aqua and Nene to a "Hell" stream for losing the gladiator battles during Hardcore Minecraft. Their punishment is silent Mario Party:

Pekora did one of these a while ago and it was one of the funniest Holo streams of last year. I'm glad she brought it back, especially with these 3 women who only know how to be loud.

According to Amecord
1st Gen has a chicken game collab in an hour. There'll be an announcement during the stream so whatever that is will be shown there:

It's likely to celebrate their debut anniversary, which is the same day that video is premiering. There's that new rule about how talents only get one live a year for either birthdays or anniversaries so this could be that.

Edit: Looking at the letter Cover put out again, they said talents get one live a year but there could also be group anniversary 3D streams, location filming and other ways to celebrate. I'm assuming that's what this is for 1st gen.
We are planning generation or group anniversary 3D streams and considering various projects, including outside location shooting and variety shows, not limited to concerts and guest appearances.
With these policies, we can reduce our resource strains and continue to provide talents with streams that bring out their characteristics and potential to the fullest.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
:mintcrazy::dokiSmug:

So it sounds like from what she is saying at the end of her Stanley Parable stream that these two idiots just weren't talking because they were too socially awkward to reach out, and Mint finally broke the ice recently.....

Eternal reminder that vtubers are socially anxious introverts basically by definition. Just a shame for how many rrats it breeds over lost friendships and awkward interactions that 90% of the time are nothingburgers.
Still don't know how Sleepy has ties to so many lewdtubers/arguably straight up whores, yet isn't one herself.
By the same token, it means networking can be an extroverts playground since they're actually confident enough to get stuff done. Just think of when Hexa was posting here and how people were surprised at how many people she knew and things she had details on even as fairly small as she is.
In regards to Yuko, I think some people just aren't cut out to handle certain things. I believe you can absolutely do all kinds of degen stuff behind paywalled content or whatever and then go on to have normal streams as if nothing happened. You have to just actually put effort into making people aware that you won't tolerate all the worst coomer stuff outside of the designated area. Noel has some of the worst kayfabe separation in Holo and she's also like one piece of fabric away from doing full on penetration on her asmr channel, yet her chat is relatively normal for a Holo. I know there is a difference because Noel's is literally on a different channel, but I think generally it can hold true even if you use the same persona for it.
Melody has touched on this idea some, that she's picky with who she'll do lewd content with and prefers to fly solo because she doesn't trust most people to be capable of the compartmentalisation necessary to make the content and not get weird about it afterwards. Random young women who are emotionally immature, parasocial, and just sort of wander into doing lewd content aren't going to pass the bar.
It may be me looking arrogantly from up on high but I fail see how idol is any less managed than any other EN small corpo or indie, to me the entire EN side of things is basically a zoo of people trying to outplay each other in degeneracy, raunchy content, mental illness and trying to go as far as possible without getting banned by youtube/twitch. Just the shit I see here daily has desensitized me to it, imo the jews just got too greedy with donothons and didn't have enough incentives for their whores to not fuck off.

Tl;dr: I wish we had a reaction called "Absolutely Disgusting"
In Idol's case specifically I think the Riro controversy stands out. Sexual harassment and grooming attempts in corps aren't that rare, from all the exploded microcorps all the way up to even Hololive back in the early days, but tacit confirmation that a talent and manager were actually fucking? That's big and it speaks to a lot having gone wrong behind the scenes.

Negzana

Didn't realize Kaela was collabing with Kanade, going to watch,.
Pekora sentenced Subaru, Aqua and Nene to a "Hell" stream for losing the gladiator battles during Hardcore Minecraft. Their punishment is silent Mario Party:

Pekora did one of these a while ago and it was one of the funniest Holo streams of last year. I'm glad she brought it back, especially with these 3 women who only know how to be loud.

1st Gen has a chicken game collab in an hour. There'll be an announcement during the stream so whatever that is will be shown there:

It's likely to celebrate their debut anniversary, which is the same day that video is premiering. There's that new rule about how talents only get one live a year for either birthdays or anniversaries so this could be that.

Edit: Looking at the letter Cover put out again, they said talents get one live a year but there could also be group anniversary 3D streams, location filming and other ways to celebrate. I'm assuming that's what this is for 1st gen.

I know it's not going to happen, but I hope they reference or tribute Mel in some way during their anniversary

Also nice that they have just a group Gen 1 merch, don't need to kill my wallet for Aki merch, just have to focus on getting Watame's birthday merch and Pemaloe Day stuff.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Bitch, I was straight up INSULTING YOU! If you think that was "shade" then you need to get your head out of your ass. Also, why would I shade you Rie, you're a fucking dog eater, you're not BLACK! (affectionately)
1716896180735.gif

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm not a clipper or anything, but I noticed there wasn't a video yet about Mint talking about Doki so I ended up making one.

Top Bottom